Turn on thread page Beta

Eating Disorders watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    its not paranoia if u have evidence
    anyways......4get me
    Nooooo you can't just say something and then say forget you, let's hear about this evidence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Nooooo you can't just say something and then say forget you, let's hear about this evidence...
    nah it dnt matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    all this talk of not liking eating and wanting to be slim scares me. Skiping meals is probably worse for you health than eating too much
    My metabolism is completely muffed up, but I can't eat breaky and lunch at school is rubbish, and on top of that I don't really get that hungry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    You'd be surprised how much you actually walk, I'll bet it's more than three miles a day.

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=1875
    maybe. well it takes me 45 mins to walk home from school (and i walk pretty fast) so i think it's three miles and then jus normal walking around during the day! (i get a lift in the mornings coz i cant be bothered to get up 45 mins earlier hehe)

ReputationRep:
    ok my bmi is 22.89 but it should be lower...i want it at 20
    no, that means you are absolute perfect weight! anyways, why do you want ot be any thinner? over skinny girls just arent attractive. in the words of the beautiful south:

size 8 or 9, well thats just fine, but i like to hold something i can see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    no, that means you are absolute perfect weight! anyways, why do you want ot be any thinner? over skinny girls just arent attractive. in the words of the beautiful south:

size 8 or 9, well thats just fine, but i like to hold something i can see
    bloody hell...try missing me....i aint a prefect weight....
    anyway...can we forget this now plz...

ReputationRep:
    ok my bmi is 22.89 but it should be lower...i want it at 20
    oh god yeah i got obsessed with BMI, my logic was that i should be 18... and i never got there i'm 20.6 at the mo.

i'm still very conscious of my weight, i can't walk past scales without weighing myself, i always check calories when i eat (even tho i ignore them)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    nah it dnt matter
    Alright I'll drop it.

My BMI is 25.6 (using estimates of 6'4" and 15st), I'm marginally overweight (apparently 20-25 is ideal). Woohoo go me! Perhaps now I can work on my stamina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    oh god yeah i got obsessed with BMI, my logic was that i should be 18... and i never got there i'm 20.6 at the mo.

i'm still very conscious of my weight, i can't walk past scales without weighing myself, i always check calories when i eat (even tho i ignore them)

lou xxx
    i think i'm 21.4, but i'm still fat. i don't care what it says

ReputationRep:
    I think I have an eating disorder but I don't want to discuss it here! PM me if you want to chat lou! :x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    My metabolism is completely muffed up, but I can't eat breaky and lunch at school is rubbish, and on top of that I don't really get that hungry...
    i eat quite alot but am like you in that i can never eat breakfast early in the morning. Infact on school days i pretty much never eat breakfast, but when i get the chance like on weekends i get up at 10-12 and have a huge cooked breakfast. I'd have that everyday if i didn't have to get up so early

My bmi is 20 on the site 'Normal weight = 18.5-24.9' if you fit into this there's no reason to go on a diet i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    Hello me! How did the french go; I had my german today ...

French, lol I accidentally said I drank milk for three hours, left my house at 10:30 and got to school at 11! It was ok though (could have been much better), my teacher said I'd got at least a B... How'd your German go? I had drama today, t'was ok, and I've got art tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i think i'm 21.4, but i'm still fat. i don't care what it says
    u talking like that is scary. How the hell are u fat?

ReputationRep:
    i'm a stone heavier now than in that pic Juwelly posted a min ago

ReputationRep:
    i get what tk is saying...kinda...i dont see how other ppl can call themselves fat when they so obv aint...but with myself...diff story...
    its the same with soo many ppl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm a stone heavier now than in that pic Juwelly posted a min ago
    even an extra stone wouldn't make u 'fat'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    You really have no idea do you? And i cant be bothere to go into the details of my life and appetite and how that effects my sporting commitments.
    If you really know anything about athletics/sport, then you would know that your body requires alot more than a slice of toast for nutrition. So yes I do have an idea actually. I have participated in numerous marathon runs and know that I need to maintain a balanced diet and to especially load up on carbohydrates before an event.

ReputationRep:
    i get what tk is saying...kinda...i dont see how other ppl can call themselves fat when they so obv aint...but with myself...diff story...
    its the same with soo many ppl
    It's always different with the person saying it :rolleyes:

TK, what's a stone with your figure, it's fine!

ReputationRep:
    it does, and i was fat before anyway - not on the top half though - that is fine, but i'm obese on the bottom half

ReputationRep:
    it's not a logical problem. you can even criticise others for being too thin, but you don't quite see yourself as lookign unhealthy.

lou xxx

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.