do i look fake? Watch

TheBlindestPilot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Massive excuse to show off massive rack.
130ss
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by enne2288)
hello, i was in london yesterday, and i was really tired after a whole days worth of shopping and i went and sat opposit to a gay italian couple with my bf on the tube. anyway, i did italian a-level and one of the men said to the other look at her boobs i bet they are fake and the other one said something like yeah they are fake then something else and then i heard the word footballs so im presuming they said they looked like footballs.

the thing is my boobs are not fake and i have had boobs around this big since i was about 13. i have always had people making comments which were mostly complimentary but i have never heard anyone say they were fake before. now im really conscious incase people think i have fake boobs, would you say they looked fake or was it just them saying it just because i have big boobs? these pictures were actually taken yesterday and i was wearing this outfit.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/CIMG5302.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/CIMG5327.jpg
they look nice to me. they dont look fake
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your boobs are faHINEEEEEE.

You know the gay man stereotype: *****y. Maybe that's what they were: just *****y and jealous...
snipex
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry, but at first glance I'd hazard a guess at them being fake. However, if they're real, you ought to be taking it as a compliment.
Gibb~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You have a strange scribbled out face lol, you look good though
emerley
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah I think they're a bit too full to be fake, fake boobs look very stuck on and I don't think yours do. You should be proud of them, I'm very jealous! As I imagine most girls are!
Bluebell29
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im jealous!.. personally I dont think they look fake, but if I were you Id take 'they look fake' as a compliment
hayley99x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no they dont look fake !!
pdcj25
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No wayy!
You look great!
illy123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hardly call that rephrasing, and hardly call a young girl wearing white shorts and a vest on the hottest day of the year so far in the UK as being "particularly forward" or the fact that i was born with large boobs to be "bad things about me compared to someone else" infact i dont think a single post has said on here that having large boobs was a bad thing... so i do think you are in the minority.

oh and going back to being "forward" because you erroneosly assumed i was wearing a miniskirt and fake tan, so does that mean in your narrow minded bigotted judgements a girl who wears a burkha but sh*s 20 men a month is not forward but a teenage girl who is not shagging around and has been with a stable boyfriend for three years and is actually engaged but who is wearing a pair of short (god forbid) and a vest is? gosh i do believe that people like you make this world a sad place for women all over the world.

i think i rest my case. gosh, i don't know if you are a man or a woman, but im presuming you are a man, and from your comments you sound like you want women to be confined to only your judgements because you believe that a women wearing anything which shows flesh deserves to be "judged"? but i am presuming that a man dressed in shorts and with his top off is fine right? whatever happened to women's liberation? what ever happened to equal rights? whatever happened to basic human rights? freedom of expression?

i think that you know you are in the minority to judge women in this way and we have fought long and hard to escape the bigotted opinions of people (men and women) like you.

and finally, i think the fact that you posted that comment regardless of the fact that it was completely irrelevant proves the fact that you will, in whatever context, always try to impose your opinions of women like this, because lets face it, all you saw was a girl showing her legs didnt you? and that in your eyes makes me only one sort of a girl.

LOL!
The explanation I gave was not an opinion of mine; hence why I didn't start with 'I believe' but 'most men believe' - in fact, I thought I made it clear that their opinion on judging you was not correct - I hoped it would appear innocuous, let alone given off the opinion that I agree with it. I was wrong. Also, this quote: "bad things about me compared to someone else" was not written by me.

Yes, it's bad, stupid, and all the colourful adjectives you used, yes I don't agree with it, however a lot of people do - clearly the Italian men on the train did (and the people who replied with 'wear some pants' on this thread)! Please appreciate that I'm not saying I agree with you because I am concerend about e-reputation or rep points. Sadly, you must expect such comments from men, who have a bigger libido than their brain, if you wear clothes which reveal certain parts of your body, which is sad, as I believe everyone should be able to do whatever they want if it doesn't harm others.

Clearly the girl wearing a burgah will appear less forward than a girl in tight clothes; and note that I did say 'appear' which is different to what is true in reality. Based on appearance can only speculate and it would be naive to believe that what 'appears' is the reality. A girl wearing a burgah who has lots of promiscious relationships will be more 'forward' than the other girl; however she will 'appear' less forward. Once can't possibly argue that people don't judge with their eyes - whether its right or wrong is another debate.

"i think that you know you are in the minority to judge women in this way" note my first paragraph; what I said was not my opinion - but, a possible explanation of what the men on the train thought.

Let me say that I am sorry if I have offended you; it was not my intention. And perhaps let me answer the question who created the thread for: "No, they don't like fake". The reason why I posted my seemingly-off-topic reply was because I thought a thread would be boring if people just said, "they look real", and thought it would be interested to analyse the motif of those men.
Amy.x
Report 9 years ago
No they definately don't! They'd look more tight and round if they were. your boobs look normal (: wish i had that size haha :p:
VanillaLatte
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
The OP has repeatedly said she does not have a tan. That is her natural skin colour.
sorry, havent read the whole thread ... :rolleyes:
Mike_R
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i would give you one :-D
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
nice
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hello, i was in london yesterday, and i was really tired after a whole days worth of shopping and i went and sat opposit to a gay italian couple with my bf on the tube. anyway, i did italian a-level and one of the men said to the other look at her boobs i bet they are fake and the other one said something like yeah they are fake then something else and then i heard the word footballs so im presuming they said they looked like footballs.

the thing is my boobs are not fake and i have had boobs around this big since i was about 13. i have always had people making comments which were mostly complimentary but i have never heard anyone say they were fake before. now im really conscious incase people think i have fake boobs, would you say they looked fake or was it just them saying it just because i have big boobs? these pictures were actually taken yesterday and i was wearing this outfit.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/CIMG5302.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/CIMG5327.jpg
off topic, but weren't you cold? It's warm here in spain and i would still be cold over here???

on topic, do you really care what other people think about you? I mean tbh and no offense you are showing them off slightly so are obviously proud of them, if you like them then that's all that counts!
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by VanillaLatte)
sorry, havent read the whole thread ... :rolleyes:
Yes I can easily see how a natural skin colour is oh so similar to a tan. I mean it's a perfectly rational misconception to make right? :rolleyes:
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i dont think u look fake. u look hot
Virgil
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you can really only tell when your naked, so if you could just post another picture with no clothes on then I could pass my judgement.. please
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

No you don't look fake. You look wonderful. Will you marry me? :ahee:
raspberryswirl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
off topic, but weren't you cold? It's warm here in spain and i would still be cold over here???
It was really hot in London over the weekend, definitely t-shirt and shorts weather!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.69%
No - but I will (82)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (511)
47.67%

Watched Threads