notes to the examiner. Watch

Hravan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I write loads... Usually I write stuff to the examiner or when I get bored of that I see how many songs I can remember all the lyrics (usually Quenya, Sindarin and Old English songs :o: ) Then I delete it all (the joys of getting a computer in exams.. :p: ) History is the best... in one of my AS exams I wrote an essay on how studying the bloody Nazis isn't proper History then I deleted it all and did the stupid question on the Nazis... I have an urge to re-write it this year but keep it in....
MalcomNewMoney84
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"Call me xxx"!
Nativeenglish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
I write loads... Usually I write stuff to the examiner or when I get bored of that I see how many songs I can remember all the lyrics (usually Quenya, Sindarin and Old English songs :o: ) Then I delete it all (the joys of getting a computer in exams.. :p: ) History is the best... in one of my AS exams I wrote an essay on how studying the bloody Nazis isn't proper History then I deleted it all and did the stupid question on the Nazis... I have an urge to re-write it this year but keep it in....
I really don't see how you had time to write an incorrect essay and then write the proper one. I have an hour and fifteen to write 4 ridiculously in depth essays, and I barely manage it
llama-beans
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know someone who wrote messages about how all the blank pages weren't actually blank in a French mock, in both French and English. He also drew pictures of trees and claimed it was murder.
Guess he was bored.
belle-belle
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
my law teacher is also an examiner on a different board and she says she always gets people putting "thank you for reading" "i really need a A to get into ..." and she finds it ridicously annoying! hahaha
she has also had people put that they would kill themselves if they didnt get a grade. :/
Hravan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nativeenglish)
I really don't see how you had time to write an incorrect essay and then write the proper one. I have an hour and fifteen to write 4 ridiculously in depth essays, and I barely manage it

There were two questions. A 20 mark one and a 40 mark one. I did the 20 mark one, did half the 40 mark one, got p***ed off, had the major rant (took less than 10 minutes... I can type stupidly fast when I'm angry and not bothered about spellings) then finished off the question.... It was a really, really easy question (I got 116/120 UMS for the whole paper) hence why I got so bored of doing it....
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kaliedoscope)
I really want to do this now.
:awesome:
fishpie57
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Then there was the history one our teacher told us about - this girl (he assumed from the handwriting...) had written two amazing essays and finished well ahead of time, so she wrote him a poem about Lenin and Mussolini, and then illustrated it.

His response was, "Clever g*t."
Pyropink
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
I wrote in my physics AS exam:
"The grade boundries better be low!"
haha lol
kaliedoscope
Report 9 years ago
In my French mock someone in my class couldn't write the letter about "things in your town" so he wrote an English rant about how he hates our city and blamed everything on the council.

And a girl in English last week wrote "I just lost the game" on her answer booklet haha.
Miss Mary
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ben_Broadhurst)
"i know where you live"
Why didn't I write that in my Maths exam? :mad:
The teacher lives two blocks away from my house! :woo:
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Miss Mary)
Why didn't I write that in my Maths exam? :mad:
The teacher lives two blocks away from my house! :woo:
Hehehe:p:

I never wrote any notes..
Miss Mary
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Hehehe:p:

I never wrote any notes..
Lol, well, if she grades me with a bad mark then there are eggs coming. MANY eggs comming. Oh yes :yep:
Funny Face
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
One of my friends wrote: "Careful. As you write that curvy B on the front of this paper you are pushing me from suicidal to homocidal."
SunderX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kaliedoscope)
In my French mock someone in my class couldn't write the letter about "things in your town" so he wrote an English rant about how he hates our city and blamed everything on the council.

And a girl in English last week wrote "I just lost the game" on her answer booklet haha.
Damnit, now *I * just lost the game.
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Miss Mary)
Lol, well, if she grades me with a bad mark then there are eggs coming. MANY eggs comming. Oh yes :yep:
I was thinking that or covering her house with toilet paper. *

* I am not advocating such methods but it would still be pretty funny!:woo:
Miss Mary
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
I was thinking that or covering her house with toilet paper. *

* I am not advocating such methods but it would still be pretty funny!:woo:

Lol:p: I'm so happy I'm done with the exams. I can relax for the next few weeks. Well, not really relax but, you know, I feel less stressed now. Even if I haven't done very well today.
TurnBlue
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well, for my History exam, I was just about to finish the conclusion, when I suddenly realized that I missed out a VERY IMPORTANT POINT that needed addressing, so what I did was I wrote the additionally paragraph underneath the conclusion, and then drew an arrow with a message which said "READ THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE THE CONCLUSION! THANK YOU!!" When the exam was finished, I was heartbroken and shattered.

I ended up getting a very high A, so go figure! :p:
samanthaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kneechuh)
For philosophy, I used a load of personal examples, like referring to the examiner's current actions, e.g.:

Your eyes are reading these letters -- or are they? It's unlikely that you're reading them all, but merely subconsciously looking at some scrawlings on an exam paper that you've been told to mark, and somehow, these scribbles are translating into words, which your brain is translating into meaning!

I got full marks for that exam :rolleyes:
Wow
robert_ewbank
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Funny Face)
One of my friends wrote: "Careful. As you write that curvy B on the front of this paper you are pushing me from suicidal to homocidal."
lol!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (441)
37.89%
No - but I will (88)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.87%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (555)
47.68%

Watched Threads