Kate: Oh, what's in Mexico?

Gecko: Mexicans.
yoyo462001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dark knight

'Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.'
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonnyofengland)
The Ak-47 - For when you absolutely, postively, have to kill every ************ in the room. Set no substitute.

Basically, anything written by Tarantino = :awesome:

Missed the last part, jonny
ab0408
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
That whole Choose life... bit from the beginning of Trainspotting. Great Film
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Does he look like a *****?
ShieldsG
Report 9 years ago
not sure if anyones put this yet... but...

Withnail and I (:

withnail: Don't threaten me with a dead fish!

Marwood: Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Withnail: I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head

Withnail: What are we supposed to do with that?
Marwood: Eat it.
Withnail: Eat it? F***er's alive.

Withnail: The thermostats. What have you done to them?
Marwood: I haven't touched them.
Withnail: Then why has my head gone numb?

Withnail: [having just drunk a bottle of lighter fluid] Got any more?
Marwood: No. I have nothing.
Withnail: Liar. What's in your toolbox.
Marwood: Nothing.
Withnail: Liar. You've got antifreeze.
Marwood: You bloody fool. You should never mix your drinks

Withnail: How can it be so cold in here? It's like Greenland in here. We've got to get some booze. It's the only solution to this intense cold. Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this. I'm a trained actor reduced to the status of a bum. I mean look at us! Nothing that reasonable members of society demand as their rights! No fridges, no televisions, no phones. Much more of this and I'm going to apply for meals on wheels.

Withnail: I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension. How like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor women neither. Nor women neither.

Marwood: Wake up, *******, or I burn this *******-bed down!
Withnail: [Not moving at all] I deny all accusations.

DUCK SOUP:
Rufus T. Firefly: Clear? Huh. Why a four-year-old child could understand this report.

Rufus T. Firefly: Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

james macavoy...
Tom Lefroy: [reading from Mr. White's Natural History] Swifts, on a fine morning in May, flying this way, that way, sailing around at a great hight, perfectly happily. Then -
[checks he has her attention and nods to let her know this is what he meant]
Tom Lefroy: Then, one leaps onto the back of another, grasps tightly and forgetting to fly they both sink down and down, in a great dying fall, fathom after fathom, until the female utters...
Jane Austen: [breaking out of trance] Yes?
Tom Lefroy: [looks at her for a moment, then continues reading] The female utters a loud, piercing cry...
[he looks up at her again]
Tom Lefroy: ... of ecstasy.
[smiles tantalisingly]
Tom Lefroy: Is this conduct commonplace in the natural history of Hampshire?

Brian Jackson: I admit it. I'd made some mistakes. Okay, some big mistakes. Loads of them. But you can't hide in your room forever feeling sorry for yourself. It's not practical. At some point, you've got to get back out there, face up to things, and confront your demons. Ever since I can remember, I'd wanted to be clever. Some people are born clever, same way some people are born beautiful. I'm not one of those people. I'm going to have to work at it, put in the effort, and if I mess it up, I'll learn from it. Besides, sometimes it's not about knowing the right answer. Sometimes it's about asking the right questions

loads more.... add later (:
ShieldsG
Report 9 years ago
and yes... anything written by Tarantino (:
x-lolarose-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The entire Pulp Fiction script
Psychosocial
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just because I was watching this earlier:

Jimmy Dugan: Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

Doris: Why don't you give her a break, Jimmy...

Jimmy Dugan: Oh, you zip it, Doris! Rogers Hornsbey was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of *******. And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game and did I cry?

Evelyn: No, no, no.

Jimmy Dugan: Yeah! NO. And do you know why?

Evelyn: No...

Jimmy Dugan: Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying!

[A League Of Their Own -1992]
Gooner231
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"Not at the table Carlos!!!"

The Hangover- Youve got to have seen it to understand :P
SyrupandHoney
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Joker: 'Why So Serious?'

Joker: 'You complete...Me!'

Michael:'I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart.....You broke my heart..'
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"You're hit! You're bleeding, man"

"I ain't got time to bleed"

"uh.. okay. You got time to duck?"
DancingCorpse
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I always found this funny in Fight Club;

Norton - 'So whaddaya do for a living?'
Tyler - 'Why? So you can pretend like you're interested?'

-

Reservoir Dogs

Mr Pink - 'See this? This is the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses'

-

Dark Knight

Joker - 'Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.'

Batman - 'You'll be in a padded cell forever.'

Joker - 'Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds...'

gingerrama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
'Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die' :awesome:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.59%
No - but I will (35)
6.57%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.75%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (251)
47.09%

Watched Threads