Im trying to look for a girlfriend any tips Watch

polaroid13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jackMTN)
O LAWDS. I thought you were joking. Read my two posts above and you will realise why.

Yours is so similar it hurts. It is terrible advice.

Its like saying stop dieting and the thinness will come
stop weight lifting and the muscles will come
oh lol :o:
well it all depends on what the OP actively does when he's looking for a girlfriend
Choccy94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Ugh. I hope you're ready to 'capture' my vomit in a suitably large receptacle.
Haha, I know it's cheesy but I'm not so great with the tips. Besides a lot of girls prefer personality over looks anyway.
jackMTN
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by polaroid13)
oh lol :o:
well it all depends on what the OP actively does when he's looking for a girlfriend
That I will agree on. Putting yourself out there in night clubs, talking to girls, getting shot down and having another go is accidentally discouraged more than you think on here.

When I hear advice that seems to hint "stop trying, there's no point", I can't help but jump on it.
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That I will agree on. Putting yourself out there in night clubs, talking to girls, getting shot down and having another go is accidentally discouraged more than you think on here.

When I hear advice that seems to hint "stop trying, there's no point", I can't help but jump on it.
oohhh no no no - you misunderstood my post totally - i didnt mean stop looking in a giving up kinda way, i meant stop looking otherwise it will become frustrating and dull and numbing - especially when it doesn't work out
kinda like watching the time when you are realllly bored. plus it would make a better story for when OP does get a gf - rather than sort of "i was out to get laid that night...":o:

with the risk of sounding pervy, which one are you in your profile piccy?
jackMTN
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by polaroid13)
oohhh no no no - you misunderstood my post totally - i didnt mean stop looking in a giving up kinda way, i meant stop looking otherwise it will become frustrating and dull and numbing - especially when it doesn't work out
kinda like watching the time when you are realllly bored. plus it would make a better story for when OP does get a gf - rather than sort of "i was out to get laid that night...":o:

with the risk of sounding pervy, which one are you in your profile piccy?
Middle. I've lost about 2st. since then.

We shall agree to disagree. There are only so many times it is frustrating, it is never dull. I think of all the approaches I have done from starting a conscious self improvement, not one of them do I regret, even the most frustratingly bad ones where I get shot down to oblivion. I have improved because of those, not because of my successes.

There are ones where I have been called ugly, boring and "**** off" in the first two minutes. I don't regret one bit of it. Without the frustration I wouldn't be who I am today.
polaroid13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Middle. I've lost about 2st. since then.

We shall agree to disagree. There are only so many times it is frustrating, it is never dull. I think of all the approaches I have done from starting a conscious self improvement, not one of them do I regret, even the most frustratingly bad ones where I get shot down to oblivion. I have improved because of those, not because of my successes.

There are ones where I have been called ugly, boring and "**** off" in the first two minutes. I don't regret one bit of it. Without the frustration I wouldn't be who I am today.
Agreed.
And those girls were *****es that said all that.
I hate girls who think they are superior and knock down a guy like that. There's nothing wrong with laughing it off or walking away:mad:
uaine
Report 9 years ago
:yep:
(Original post by LH123)
Things you will need:
A length of rope, preferably around 3 metres.
A blindfold
A gag
Chloroform (optional)
A large freezer

The Process:
Step 1) Track down a woman/girl.
Step 2) Follow said girl around for a few days, find out her habits.
Step 3) Wait in a bush along the girl's most likely journey home from school/work/lectures etc. Make sure to bring all equipment outlined above, except for the freezer.
Step 4) Jump out on girl, drag her into bush, tie, gag and blindfold her.
Step 5) Leave in freezer for a week or so.
Step 6) Defrost when "needed".
:yep: hehe!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads