Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    I didn't say they were purposefully trying to wipe jews out.... i just said they will be the majority.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nazy

haha

So what if there was an arab ss unit are you suggesting this exists today and they are planning on wiping out the jews by having babies....

You need to see a psychiatrist....

I think it might be the other way around some jews appear to support racist forms of restricting arab populations.....
    It's Nazi.

What would you do if Jews settled in the West Bank and started having a birth rate high enough to turn the West Bank into a Jewish controlled area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harris)
    TheJudge is anti-semitic, NO ONE dispues Holocaust numbers except those who have hidden agendas.

Really sad as I haven't heard you criticize any Muslim/Arab countries yet you seem to think its okay to "hate Jews" for what Israel has done.
    I am not anti-semitic i ahve no problem with semitic people. Be they arabs, or jews.

I believe in fact and i find it odd thats jewish people seem so offended by fact. I did some researchg about how many Jewish people died during the holocaust and its pretty mucha ccepted by everyone that its clsoer to 4 million and 6 millino is a worse case scenario. The numbers are very ambigious.
    If you can;t understand this then i have no hope for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Of course there were, most Muslims are kind, considerate people, but I was just making a point that he should think twice before comparing people to Nazis.

I said birth restrictions just because I thought that such a policy would be less controversial than whole sale relocation. But if relocation is a possibility then it will probably happen, but what do I know I am not even Israeli.

I prefer the term ethnic cleansing rather than relocation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    It's Nazi.

What would you do if Jews settled in the West Bank and started having a birth rate high enough to turn the West Bank into a Jewish controlled area?

I know its nazi you dumb *******. I amde a joke.

I think the west bank, the gaza strip and the whole of Israel should be a single state where everyone is equal with equal rights and every religion is respected equally. I wouldn't care who ahd the most babies in this new country.

I just don't agree with racist apartheid states. If that were to occur Israel would be much more like a liberal western democracy.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the term ethnic cleansing rather than relocation.
    That is because your English is not very good.

And it is actually globally accepted that 6 million people Jews died in the Holocaust.

ReputationRep:
    I believe in fact and i find it odd thats jewish people seem so offended by fact. I did some researchg about how many Jewish people died during the holocaust and its pretty mucha ccepted by everyone that its clsoer to 4 million and 6 million is a worse case scenario. The numbers are very ambigious.
    If you can't understand this then i have no hope for you.
    Source or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    I know its nazi you dumb *******. I amde a joke.

I think the west bank, the gaza strip and the whole of Israel should be a single state where everyone is equal with equal rights and every religion is respected equally. I wouldn't care who ahd the most babies in this new country.

I just don't agree with racist apartheid states. If that were to occur Israel would be much more like a liberal western democracy.
    Lol at your joke fail.

The whole point of Israel is to be a Jewish State. Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank will never be a single state because it would then be a Muslim State. And you say you don't care about 'who had the most babies' but that is because you know Arabs would and so this new country would be Muslim. Accept the fact that there will be a separate Palestinian State and move on.

So if you don't agree with racist states then you must disagree with every Arab and Persian State in the middle East and North Africa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwithaplan)
    Source or GTFO
    The Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, writes that there is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed. The figure most commonly used is the six million cited by Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official. Early calculations range from 5.1 million from Raul Hilberg, to 5.95 million from Jacob Leschinsky. Yisrael Gutman and Robert Rozett in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust estimate 5.59–5.86 million.[191] A study led by Wolfgang Benz of the Technical University of Berlin suggests 5.29–6.2 million.[192][193] Yad Vashem writes that the main sources for these statistics are comparisons of prewar and postwar censuses and population estimates, and Nazi documentation on deportations and murders.[192] Its Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names currently holds close to 3 million names of Holocaust victims, all accessible online. Yad Vashem continues its project of collecting names of Jewish victims from historical documents and individual memories.[194]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hol...and_death_toll

So there is 3 million Jewish deaths in the holocaust verified, but people guess between 5 and 6 million. Guessing doesn't mean much. This is of an estimated total 21 million people who died.

''R.J. Rummel estimates the total democide death toll of Nazi Germany to be 21 million.'' - Same source.

So we have to question why if 21 million people died why is the holocaust characterized as a holocaust of the jews, at worst estimates (for Jewish deaths) they don't account for half the victims. Please explain to me why your people make such a huge deal out of the holocaust and happily ignore the millions of other people who died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Lol at your joke fail.

The whole point of Israel is to be a Jewish State. Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank will never be a single state because it would then be a Muslim State. And you say you don't care about 'who had the most babies' but that is because you know Arabs would and so this new country would be Muslim. Accept the fact that there will be a separate Palestinian State and move on.

So if you don't agree with racist states then you must disagree with every Arab and Persian State in the middle East and North Africa.
    I don;t accept a seperate Palestinian state, i see two huge ghettos in Israel.

I am curious which arab states exist or persian states. I have not seen an arab or persian state create ghettos to remove certain ethnicities nor have i seen any plans by these states to remove part of their land because they have a disliked religion or ethnicity living in these territories. However it is known that some religious groups do face discrimination in arab and Persian states but this appears to be the case the world over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    That is because your English is not very good.

And it is actually globally accepted that 6 million people Jews died in the Holocaust.
    Actually my English is fine you just don't want people to see Israel committing war crimes.

ReputationRep:
    The Yad Vashem Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority in Jerusalem, writes that there is no precise figure for the number of Jews killed. The figure most commonly used is the six million cited by Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS official. Early calculations range from 5.1 million from Raul Hilberg, to 5.95 million from Jacob Leschinsky. Yisrael Gutman and Robert Rozett in the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust estimate 5.59–5.86 million.[191] A study led by Wolfgang Benz of the Technical University of Berlin suggests 5.29–6.2 million.[192][193] Yad Vashem writes that the main sources for these statistics are comparisons of prewar and postwar censuses and population estimates, and Nazi documentation on deportations and murders.[192] Its Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names currently holds close to 3 million names of Holocaust victims, all accessible online. Yad Vashem continues its project of collecting names of Jewish victims from historical documents and individual memories.[194]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hol...and_death_toll

So there is 3 million Jewish deaths in the holocaust verified, but people guess between 5 and 6 million. Guessing doesn't mean much. This is of an estimated total 21 million people who died.

''R.J. Rummel estimates the total democide death toll of Nazi Germany to be 21 million.'' - Same source.

So we have to question why if 21 million people died why is the holocaust characterized as a holocaust of the jews, at worst estimates (for Jewish deaths) they don't account for half the victims. Please explain to me why your people make such a huge deal out of the holocaust and happily ignore the millions of other people who died.
    Yes, we have the names of 3 Million people who have died and an exact number is impossible to verify however, Census figures from before and after the Holocaust show that roughly 5.9 Million Jews were exterminated during the Holocaust, Furthermore the Nazis destroyed many records and it is impossible to know how many names were forgotten. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#By_country, http://history1900s.about.com/librar...ust/bldied.htm
    On top of the 3 Million recorded deaths there are one Million Jews killed by the Einsatzgruppen which arn't documented.

I trust the numbers of historians who have researched this more than you looking at 3 Million and without any critical evaluation, saying that's it and closing the book

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_J..._the_Holocaust

ReputationRep:
    Actually my English is fine you just don't want people to see Israel committing war crimes.
    Well nothing has happened yet so it isn't really a crime. Also if it is agreed upon through an international deal then it is hardly a war crime.

You are right, your English is fine for someone who is learning the language, but you need some more time before you will be perfectly fluent.

ReputationRep:
    I don;t accept a seperate Palestinian state, i see two huge ghettos in Israel.

I am curious which arab states exist or persian states. I have not seen an arab or persian state create ghettos to remove certain ethnicities nor have i seen any plans by these states to remove part of their land because they have a disliked religion or ethnicity living in these territories. However it is known that some religious groups do face discrimination in arab and Persian states but this appears to be the case the world over.
    Jordan killed thousands of Palestinians during Black September.

After the creation of the State of Israel most Jews in North Africa and Arab countries were persecuted and forcibly expelled from their country of origin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwithaplan)
    Yes, we have the names of 3 Million people who have died and an exact number is impossible to verify however, Census figures from before and after the Holocaust show that roughly 5.9 Million Jews were exterminated during the Holocaust, Furthermore the Nazis destroyed many records and it is impossible to know how many names were forgotten. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#By_country, http://history1900s.about.com/librar...ust/bldied.htm
    On top of the 3 Million recorded deaths there are one Million Jews killed by the Einsatzgruppen which arn't documented.

I trust the numbers of historians who have researched this more than you looking at 3 Million and without any critical evaluation, saying that's it and closing the book

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_J..._the_Holocaust

Sorry bro there are 3 million verified deaths and 6 million possible but were not really sure deaths. When guessing the amount of deaths you have to be critical, perhaps some groups could benefit from exagerated numbers...

I prefer fact over guess work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Well nothing has happened yet so it isn't really a crime. Also if it is agreed upon through an international deal then it is hardly a war crime.

You are right, your English is fine for someone who is learning the language, but you need some more time before you will be perfectly fluent.
    I am not learning the language, i have excellent English. You're just an ******* who tries to discredit fact and reality with stupid little insults.

International deal, to segregate a whole race from another because one side sees the other as inferior?

Sorry bro that is called ethnic cleansing. Israel has a long history of ethnic cleansing and will continue to be the modern day NAZI Germany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Jordan killed thousands of Palestinians during Black September.

After the creation of the State of Israel most Jews in North Africa and Arab countries were persecuted and forcibly expelled from their country of origin.

Got any sources? I source almost everything i say. I wish you could do the same rather than give me opninions.

ReputationRep:
    I am not learning the language, i have excellent English. You're just an ******* who tries to discredit fact and reality with stupid little insults.

International deal, to segregate a whole race from another because one side sees the other as inferior?

Sorry bro that is called ethnic cleansing. Israel has a long history of ethnic cleansing and will continue to be the modern day NAZI Germany.
    'I have excellent English' is pure irony, 'I speak excellent English' is the grammatically correct version of that phrase.

Any relocation would only be a result of intentionally high birth rates from Arab Israelis to demographically take over Israel - in that sense relocation would be brought upon the Arabs by themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Got any sources? I source almost everything i say. I wish you could do the same rather than give me opninions.
    a) LOL you source hardly anything.

Black September: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_196..._expel_plo.php

Jewish exodus from Arab Lands:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_...rom_Arab_lands

http://www.meforum.org/263/why-jews-...arab-countries

But next time just google it, you dont need me linking you to websites when you can easily google it.

ReputationRep:
    That is like a kleptomaniac telling a nun not to steal - hilariously ironic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    'I have excellent English' is pure irony, 'I speak excellent English' is the grammatically correct version of that phrase.

Any relocation would only be a result of intentionally high birth rates from Arab Israelis to demographically take over Israel - in that sense relocation would be brought upon the Arabs by themselves.
    I am not speaking excellent English i am typing excellent English.

So you are saying the arabs have a strategy of out breeding Israeli Jews as a means of a second holocaust? HAHAhhaha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.