Turn on thread page Beta

The cruellest, most hurtful way to.. watch

ReputationRep:
    OP, by any chance, are you from an Asian family?

(Original post by emmielociraptor)
    OP, by any chance, are you from an Asian family?
    Indeed. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just bloody well tell us what they did. You're anonymous anyway.

Gah! The suspense is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Indeed. :rolleyes:
    Damn I'm good :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snipex)
    Or they could be the sort of parents who've paid their childs way through university....can you read?
    for the record yeah i can, been doing it well since i was about 12. good insult there though. smart

ReputationRep:
    I think that being evil is unecessary, however the people that are condemning those who have no contact or don't speak to their parents need to wake up and smell the beans. Saying the only acceptable case of not having contact with parents is "rape" is just plain STUPID.

"They brought you into this world you should be grateful", why should we? What if your parent clearly loves you but also kind of hates you because they had you at 17 and they cant stand you having the life that they didnt?

What if they disrupted your ENTIRE life by moving you around, causing trouble with neighbours and then going psycho at you for getting 1 average result in reports?

What if they NEVER let you have a social life, then they decide you cant have a boyfriend when you are 17 years old? Then when you refuse to dump said boyfriend (because he is perfectly nice) and they punch you in the face and threaten to kill you? And your boyfriend? Then they tell you they wish they had an abortion and that they hope any child you have in the future dies?

Are you people saying that someone should go "oh you are my mother, i will forget all that happened?"

No, some people dont lead the rosy lives like a lot of you have.

/rant over.

P.s. Still i dont condone deliberately being evil to hurt them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    for the record yeah i can, been doing it well since i was about 12. good insult there though. smart
    Well if you had actually understood what was said, then you'd realise that his parents are the type who have paid for his education when they had no real obligation to. And just to be awkward, you couldn't read well until 12? Seems quite a late age to me.

ReputationRep:
    Dump your parents after leeching off them at uni.

Suffice to say i detest my parents and i'm not really interested in divulging details.

I want some suggestions of what the ultimate self disowning would be?

I don't mind putting a few months or years of work into it (like avoiding birthdays etc).
    you might not have to, with that attitude they could beat you to it and disown you:|

(Original post by Kaykiie)
    I think that being evil is unecessary, however the people that are condemning those who have no contact or don't speak to their parents need to wake up and smell the beans. Saying the only acceptable case of not having contact with parents is "rape" is just plain STUPID.

"They brought you into this world you should be grateful", why should we? What if your parent clearly loves you but also kind of hates you because they had you at 17 and they cant stand you having the life that they didnt?

What if they disrupted your ENTIRE life by moving you around, causing trouble with neighbours and then going psycho at you for getting 1 average result in reports?

What if they NEVER let you have a social life, then they decide you cant have a boyfriend when you are 17 years old? Then when you refuse to dump said boyfriend (because he is perfectly nice) and they punch you in the face and threaten to kill you? And your boyfriend? Then they tell you they wish they had an abortion and that they hope any child you have in the future dies?

Are you people saying that someone should go "oh you are my mother, i will forget all that happened?"

No, some people dont lead the rosy lives like a lot of you have.

/rant over.

P.s. Still i dont condone deliberately being evil to hurt them.
    My life was about one and a half times as bad as this :rolleyes: .

Awesome times :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellingham)
    kill your grand mother, turn her into mince, put her into a shepards pie, then feed that to your parents at a farewell meal, then as your leaving turn round and say "oh and when you go to the toilet later say bye to grandma for me... thats right i just fed you your own mother, muh ha ha ha ha ha ha"
    *do not miss the evil laugh, otherwise this plan will not work*
    I found my grandma tasted more like that turkey mince than lamb tbh.
    Suppose it depends on the diet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snipex)
    Well if you had actually understood what was said, then you'd realise that his parents are the type who have paid for his education when they had no real obligation to. And just to be awkward, you couldn't read well until 12? Seems quite a late age to me.
    understanding and reading are different... do you understand that? are you telling me off for not understanding, or not reading?

"read well" is subjective. i wouldnt read don quixote well at 12 for example. if you could read well at 12 then well done. you should bne really proud of yourself

ReputationRep:

Suffice to say i detest my parents and i'm not really interested in divulging details.

I don't mind putting a few months or years of work into it (like avoiding birthdays etc).
    how could you even think of dumping them when (I'm assuming) they're paying for your uni.

ReputationRep:

Just have a talk with them after University?

Shrug it off, for goodness' sake. It's not worth the effort- you can just let them drift away.

ReputationRep:
    Getting an emancipation. Pretty sure that's the definition of self disowning.

ReputationRep:
    'borrow' money, then **** off and never return

I disowned my mother, i completely ignored her ontil she started splitting me and my brother and sister up with lies. I confronted her, I shamed her with all the things she had done in the past and exposed all her lies. I made her look the idiot ***** she is.

When she saw that i had made a fool out of her without evening rasing my voice she got on her hands and knees trying to touch my hand say it's because i love you.
    I shook her off me and said in a really cold nasty voice don't touch me.

I made her look a fool but i still didn't think this was enough. I haven't seen her for over 2 years now, my life is great, the thing getting me through uni is the satisfying feeling of revenge. I will complete uni even with all the evil things she has said (/thought of me) over the years.

sweet, sweet revenge mmmm

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever seen North?

Also as soon as my sister 16, she is moving in with me.

ReputationRep:
    I disowned my mother, i completely ignored her ontil she started splitting me and my brother and sister up with lies. I confronted her, I shamed her with all the things she had done in the past and exposed all her lies. I made her look the idiot ***** she is.

When she saw that i had made a fool out of her without evening rasing my voice she got on her hands and knees trying to touch my hand say it's because i love you.
    I shook her off me and said in a really cold nasty voice don't touch me.

I made her look a fool but i still didn't think this was enough. I haven't seen her for over 2 years now, my life is great, the thing getting me through uni is the satisfying feeling of revenge. I will complete uni even with all the evil things she has said (/thought of me) over the years.

sweet, sweet revenge mmmm
    Wow, you must feel really proud (!). What a terrible person you are, you should be ashamed of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    That's harsh man.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.