Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Haha!!!! I tried out for the rugby team you know....!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    What position, hooker? (Bu-boom, crash! Don't take it the wrong way, I always use that line!)

And this calendar, where where where?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    where did you get it from?
    Not seen it yet, just the publicity for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    What position, hooker? (Bu-boom, crash! Don't take it the wrong way, I always use that line!)

And this calendar, where where where?!?!
    I'm prop.

ReputationRep:
    I'm prop.

Right in the thick of it, can you tell me because I always wondered, do the opposition props' breaths really reek?

ReputationRep:
    Right in the thick of it, can you tell me because I always wondered, do the opposition props' breaths really reek?
    Haha depends on the class of the opposition I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Haha depends on the class of the opposition I suppose.

And do the ones behind you ever admit to sexual arousal because their heads are between two legs... or have I got a very wrong mental image of the scrum...

ReputationRep:
    And do the ones behind you ever admit to sexual arousal because their heads are between two legs... or have I got a very wrong mental image of the scrum...
    Rugby is just about the most non-sexual game on the planet! You're more worried about getting your neck broken in a scrum than getting aroused!!!

ReputationRep:
    Rugby is just about the most non-sexual game on the planet! You're more worried about getting your neck broken in a scrum than getting aroused!!!

Oh trust me, there's something sexual about every sport! Except women's shot put, bleh <vomits>, woof!

ReputationRep:
    Oh trust me, there's something sexual about every sport! Except women's shot put, bleh <vomits>, woof!
    Hey that's nasty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephen King)
    According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust! What do you think? We haven't got long left! It will start with Israel launching a nuclear attack on the Palestinians I think. Then have a knock on effect with the rest of the world unleasing their nuclear capabilities. According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!
    What is this Bible Code anyway??? :confused: You've been reading too much Tom Clancy or seen too many films... what scares me is A) That Bush is thinking of building small nukes as bunker-busters (these weapons only kill the "evil" people, of course) and B) that some terrorist might be able to get some plutonium from Russia and the scientists who know how to build these things... Not to forget North Korean and Iran...

ReputationRep:
    Its so sad that lesbianism continues to fascinate men. If I was a guy it wouldn't be nearly as big a deal and you probably wouldn't have picked up on it.

he asked if you were a lesbian, i hardly think that constitutes grounds to imagine he is whacking one out over it.

ReputationRep:
    According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust! What do you think? We haven't got long left! It will start with Israel launching a nuclear attack on the Palestinians I think. Then have a knock on effect with the rest of the world unleasing their nuclear capabilities. According to one of the greatest mathematicians in the world there is mathematical evidence to suggest that the Bible Code is true! If thats the case we're all going to die!
    Don't be ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbphd)
    Don't be ridiculous.
    No, don't YOU be ridiculous, of course it's going to happen, you're just going to get more wrath if you don't belive it too! I mean this is the BIBLE we're talking about, not some book written by a human being! This is seriously serious stuff, you better not disrespect it, cause just like with GM time will be your downfall, and does it not say you shouldn't lie with a donkey as you lie with a man? Who's given us words wiser than these ehh? Where would you be without them!? NOWHERE in the black emptiness of space that's where you sacriligous sod!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    No, don't YOU be ridiculous, of course it's going to happen, you're just going to get more wrath if you don't belive it too! I mean this is the BIBLE we're talking about, not some book written by a human being! This is seriously serious stuff, you better not disrespect it, cause just like with GM time will be your downfall, and does it not say you shouldn't lie with a donkey as you lie with a man? Who's given us words wiser than these ehh? Where would you be without them!? NOWHERE in the black emptiness of space that's where you sacriligous sod!
    so the bible wasn't written by a human being now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)

lol

ReputationRep:
    Nah I know a couple of crazy lawyers....I'm kinda seeing one of them and she is such a crazy cat!!!

So Hildabeast is partial to a bit of the old carpet munching eh? Good on ya! Except you know that this means the stereotypical image of all female colleges is no longer unfounded don't you?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    According to the Bible Code, the end of the world will occur in 2006 due to nuclear holocaust!
    Top up fees are going to have even more of an impact than expected then.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it i'm all confused... in which threads am I GOD (or will be), in which one am i cussing him, and in which one am i saying he exists and is all powerful? Infact have i even been saying the last one till now?

When a burglar trips the alarm the house raises from it's foundations, and runs around the conrner to safety, *boom,crash* gd gneivin! aw, well ofcourse the.. er... real humans... won't burn quite that fast.

ReputationRep:
    When will This catastrophy happen please reply to [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gra1)
    When will This catastrophy happen please reply to [email protected]
    This Bible Code...

I haven't really read into it but the only website I bothered looking on used an English verse and looked at every 3rd letter to obtain the word "Roswell".

Are all these Bible Code things done on English versions of the text, or the original Hebrew? If all these things were found in the English, it says nothing about the original text predicting things, but about the guy who translated it.

Just a thought...

Ah, people have mentioned this before. Never mind.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.