Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that's awesome that you got your offer...i'm jealous! Hopefully that means that some of the rest of us will have offers by tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    congrats & good luck to the rest of you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingy!)
    err wats "myed"????:confused: i havent even heard of it. does this link also apply to people who have applied for self catered flats??
    I have a feeling the MyEd IDs are only given out to people with unconditional places, so until our A-level offers are out and places confirmed we wont get in on any of the (?)action.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankita_patnaik)
    I have a feeling the MyEd IDs are only given out to people with unconditional places, so until our A-level offers are out and places confirmed we wont get in on any of the (?)action.
    awww man! the stone jus isnt rolling atall. boooo. nothings happening at the moment. no letters..no nothing. hurry up!!

ReputationRep:
    Hooray a week today and all the a level people will know whether they are coming or not. Im sooooooo excited think i need to go back to work cos that will beat the excitement of life. I hate working in a job where the amount of people who come is directly affected by the weather. I just hate staring out of the window for 10 hours. Does anyone know how soon we are expected to get everything through from edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    why on earth have the allocations said "you have been allocated a place, a link to accept will soon follow"???? if they know where i wam living could they not just tell me now??

even if they post my link to accept later and tell me where im living now now, and that way i also have time to consider it...

*sigh*

how are all the conditional people coping with waiting on next week?

were there any scottish people with conditions? did you all manage to meet them?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i've just got my room in Pollock halls. i am not really happy with it because i didn't get the en-suite facilities. but i think you will hear it soon because i've just got it today around 10:00 in the morning. plus on their website, it mentions that they are starting to give out offers today

btw has anyone heard of Ewing House?

ReputationRep:
    Feel lucky, I just want into Pollock! My hopes are slowly fading every hour that goes by without hearing...

ReputationRep:
    YAAAAY!!! Into Pollock, Grant House...my new home !!!!

ReputationRep:
    IM IN GRANT HOUSE AT POLLOCK HALLS! WOOOOOO!

what floor are you on???

ReputationRep:
    5th floor! And yourself?? Im so excited I get to live upstairs! No more bungalows for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^^zummi^^)
    Feel lucky, I just want into Pollock! My hopes are slowly fading every hour that goes by without hearing...
    I just wanna get into the uni, lol...

Told my mum she should have educated me in Scotland and she just laughed. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *twiddles thumbs and obssessively checks his e-mails...*

ReputationRep:
    argh you Scottish people :p: .... I really want to be in Pollock....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ^^zummi^^)
    5th floor! And yourself?? Im so excited I get to live upstairs! No more bungalows for me!!!

4TH FLOOR!

im so happy we wont get drunken students rapping on our window! hahaha!

but it might be a trek up there with our cases on moving in day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello_its_me_)
    4TH FLOOR!

im so happy we wont get drunken students rapping on our window! hahaha!

but it might be a trek up there with our cases on moving in day...
    Hmm indeed! This is all very exciting now, almost there!!!! Well I look forward to seeing you :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you too

i cant wait now

i officially have the first address of my first flat

ReputationRep:
    nearly 1000 posts in here...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ONE THOUSAND :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.