Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I knew A*s in language and French and the music and maths but that's loads :lol: I have 5
    bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key? also, I only really started posting today and im already 10th ey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Depending on the food I totally agree with you there.
    I absolutely hate having food touching other food in restaurants! But it is quite weird, but I've survived all these years! If I could survive properly without the need to eat food, I would love it! To me, mainly, food is just there for energy, not enjoyment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I absolutely hate having food touching other food in restaurants! But it is quite weird, but I've survived all these years! If I could survive properly without the need to eat food, I would love it! To me, mainly, food is just there for energy, not enjoyment.
    If its like pizza and chips i'm fine but not like mashed potato and something else or gravy and chips etc. I love food but only the stuff I like - I love eating mcdonald's but I hate healthy things which I absolutely hate.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like most foods, and two foodstuffs on a plate can't touch each other. It's sort of understandable, but I thought it was just creepy!
    depends which food, but often it's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara8000)
    bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key? also, I only really started posting today and im already 10th ey
    What am I now?

Press tab a few times? Or untick the box where it says "tap enter to send" or whatever...

ReputationRep:
    What am I now?

Press tab a few times? Or untick the box where it says "tap enter to send" or whatever...
    you're top

ReputationRep:
    bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key?
    What For? Certain occasions use 'shift'+ Return Key, or can you not use it at all?

ReputationRep:
    If its like pizza and chips i'm fine but not like mashed potato and something else or gravy and chips etc. I love food but only the stuff I like - I love eating mcdonald's but I hate healthy things which I absolutely hate.
    I don't like anything to touch! I like very few things, and even then I don't really love anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    What For? Certain occasions use 'shift'+ Return Key, or can you not use it at all?
    my return key just doesn't work to make new paras in reply boxes on tsr, works on word, works on my tsr profile just not here, even after a turn on and off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    Yes indeed you do, to Saturday. Which is approximately 48+ hours.
    Like I said it was before his ban

ReputationRep:
    you're top
    Secret's getting out are they

ReputationRep:
    we're nearly at 1000 posts in 4 days! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like anything to touch! I like very few things, and even then I don't really love anything.
    I bet I am fussier than you :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    you're top
    Did it work or...?

ReputationRep:
    I bet I am fussier than you :sigh:
    is this a competition or something?

ReputationRep:
    we're nearly at 1000 posts in 4 days! :shock:
    I know:eek:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I knew A*s in language and French and the music and maths but that's loads :lol: I have 5
    I have 1.

ReputationRep:
    Did it work or...?
    haven't needed to use it yet

ReputationRep:
    is this a competition or something?
    No, but you would be extremely fussy - when I was in Berlin I ate over 100 chicken nuggets because I didn't like the food

ReputationRep:
    Secret's getting out are they
    what secret?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.