The Commons Bar Mk VIII - MHoC Chat Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Saoirse:3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
We've been infected by a virus or something To be fair I'm usually on TSR when i'm buggered like you were. I'm sure we had the biggest party of alcoholics a term or two ago :lol:
LOL! I'm in that kind of mood where I've got a deadly hangover, but still kinda glad of the fact I woke up somehow in my own flat and even my own bed...
nixonsjellybeans
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Saoirse:3)
LOL! I'm in that kind of mood where I've got a deadly hangover, but still kinda glad of the fact I woke up somehow in my own flat and even my own bed...
Its amazing how people remember their way back to be honest :holmes: the bed is even better. Beats the kitchen floor or the hallway.
ImNew
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Been out like 16 times in the last 3 weeks been living the high life of second year.
I Give Up
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This, is probably relevant to you lot

Any further dupes are not me. Have nice lives, all of you.
Mechie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh man I'm so useless at life.
nixonsjellybeans
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mechie)
Why so glum chum?
Superunknown17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You've come this far, you must be doing something right What's up?
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by I Give Up)
This, is probably relevant to you lot

Any further dupes are not me. Have nice lives, all of you.
Oh, I missed it What happened guys?

I'm very sure you're not. I know you've been having a hard time of things recently, but it will get better, trust me. If you want to chat, I'm (nearly) always here
nixonsjellybeans
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh, I missed it What happened guys?
TMD said he was throwing in the towel finally after pulling off an all or nothing goodbye thread with poll for his reinstatement. Says he's created over 100 dupes over something. Turns out it was him who did the amendments as well so I was right there. I guess we'll see if he was bluffing soon enough. Needless to say the mods crushed it like a bug within three pages.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
TMD said he was throwing in the towel finally after pulling off an all or nothing goodbye thread with poll for his reinstatement. Says he's created over 100 dupes over something. Turns out it was him who did the amendments as well so I was right there. I guess we'll see if he was bluffing soon enough. Needless to say the mods crushed it like a bug within three pages.
The amendments wiki was useful to be fair. Maybe if he'd been open about it rather than just lying again it'd have been different...
Mechie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why so glum chum?
(Original post by Superunknown17)
You've come this far, you must be doing something right What's up?
I'm very sure you're not. I know you've been having a hard time of things recently, but it will get better, trust me. If you want to chat, I'm (nearly) always here
I'm just a bit of a moan, to be honest. I really appreciate you guys replying though I couldn't get to sleep last night and I just couldn't stop overthinking everything and it got my quite down. The biggest thing last night (apart from the threat of losing my job, but that's not what I was down about last night) was about a girls I like saying how we're just good friends. I could tell the whole story, but it's not that interesting Thanks, though!
Cheese_Monster
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And TMD said that he'd gone for good, always too good to be true with comments like the above ^.
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cheese_Monster)
And TMD said that he'd gone for good, always too good to be true with comments like the above ^.
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it was someone else. Did you notice he was a bit picky? He did not want it from non- subscribers?!
Cheese_Monster
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by meenu89)
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it was some else. Did you notice he was a bit picky? He did not want it from non- subscribers?!
Yeah, I'm disappointed, am I not good enough?
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cheese_Monster)
Yeah, I'm disappointed, am I not good enough?
Don't know how to answer that one, so I won't....
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sigh. What is it with this place lately?

(Original post by Johnstun)
QFA
Happens not to be Morgsie as far as I'm aware, too...
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Guess I was wrong, it was TMD after-all. I feel stupid thinking he was innocent of all this
Birchington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Can't the mods just put a blanket ban on account creation from individual IP addresses? That way it'll stop TMD irritating us with dupe after dupe.

Also, Johnstun is definitely legit!
ImNew
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Birchington)
Can't the mods just put a blanket ban on account creation from individual IP addresses? That way it'll stop TMD irritating us with dupe after dupe.

Also, Johnstun is definitely legit!
Tor browser and ip changers can get around that.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ImNew)
Tor browser and ip changers can get around that.
Honestly though, it's an Internet forum, who'd be sad enough to use a proxy just to create a new account?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (115)
26.38%
No (321)
73.62%

Watched Threads