Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Snap, just got an email saying something has changed on your ucas track...was a false alarm thank god.
    Really? what a coincidence! so what actually changed on track? knowing ucas probably nothing lol

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear about all the rejections!

Was wondering if the ucas tariff applies to international graduate students applying to the 5 year?? if so how would I go about calculating it if my high school qualifications are not listed on the ucas tariff table?

(Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Really? what a coincidence! so what actually changed on track? knowing ucas probably nothing lol
    Was an interview invite to Aberdeen med school instead I'm not usually a superstitious person but when you get that UCAS track email and it's Friday the 13th, you can't help but think 'FML!'

ReputationRep:
    Right... not to sound arrogant, but I have a feeling they've worked out my tariff wrong because I just got rejected with 790 tariff and 710 UKCAT...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Was an interview invite to Aberdeen med school instead I'm not usually a superstitious person but when you get that UCAS track email and it's Friday the 13th, you can't help but think 'FML!'
    What a nice surprise- you log on searching for the thumbs down sign but instead you just get an interview for another Med School- well done you!!! Completely forgot it was Friday the 13th :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    Right... not to sound arrogant, but I have a feeling they've worked out my tariff wrong because I just got rejected with 790 tariff and 710 UKCAT...
    whaaaat? why do u think so? there must have bn a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherazhar)
    sorry about that? A100 or grad? stats if u dnt mind?
    Grad A101
    2:1 Arabic 2005
    MSc Warwick 2013
    697.5 UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherazhar)
    whaaaat? why do u think so? there must have bn a mistake.
    Im not suprised got rejected with 740 yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Rejection A*AAA achieved (500 tariff) and 745 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    oh my gosh!!! I am so so so sorry Do you mind sharing the details of your tariffs? Maybe call them up and ask why ???

ReputationRep:
    What tariff do you even need then? Getting rejected with 790 is quite a shock!

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely think something's gone wrong with admissions at QM :|

ReputationRep:
    does it matter When Alevels were acheived? I mean does it even matter whether Alevels are achiveved over a 3 year period or smtn?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    I genuinely think something's gone wrong with admissions at QM :|
    I hope so because this is a disgrace .Not even exaggerating... i mean 740 is not even that bad...

ReputationRep:
    so whats all this rejection stuff? they stated that invitations are sent out on the 11th , not rejections. wth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    oh my gosh!!! I am so so so sorry Do you mind sharing the details of your tariffs? Maybe call them up and ask why ???
    A*AA prediction: 380
    A at AS: 60
    A* EPQ: 70
    Level 3 OCR National Business Studies Distinction: 120
    Level 3 Performing Arts Merit: 80

=710... I think there might be something else in there somewhere that brought it up to 790, but I can't remember and I don't really want to check. Ugh.

I've emailed them, but at the end of the day what's done is done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    Im not suprised got rejected with 740 yesterday
    Stop trolling everybody knows you are as Somsone said please leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blobar)
    How did you get 790? You sure you added up right?
    Yes. It was 710/790. Me and my Head of Sixth went through everything with a fine-toothed comb; we even rang Barts and asked if each individual one would be included in the calculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    I hope so because this is a disgrace .Not even exaggerating... i mean 740 is not even that bad...
    It is not even that bad? it's bloody amazing! I know someone who got an invitation last year with a UKCAT score of less than 680- I mean how many more applicants could have applied this year compared to last which would cause competition to be so fierce?

ReputationRep:
    they hav probably gone nuts.....urgggh 3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.