Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    for those off you with offers,many congratts,hope to see you all in september/october,
    and those without offers,best of luck and i hope you really do get it,
    has anyone firmed their bm6 place already??

"neostigmine"
    quick questions .

ive sent in my qualifications/certificates via email(scanning it and sending it via jpeg.i think)
    does that suffice or do i need to make physical photocopies off them and send them via post??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsg100)
    for those off you with offers,many congratts,hope to see you all in september/october,
    and those without offers,best of luck and i hope you really do get it,
    has anyone firmed their bm6 place already??

"neostigmine"
    quick questions .

ive sent in my qualifications/certificates via email(scanning it and sending it via jpeg.i think)
    does that suffice or do i need to make physical photocopies off them and send them via post??
    They'll quickly tell you if you've not done what they wanted. I think it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.p)
    I bet, you deserve it! I had an offer today too x
    Thanks congrats on the offer, Might see you all in September!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Usman9;54278563]Anyone on here from the 4:00pm (ish) group on 27th Feb?

I think I was in your group. I was the talkative guy with the blue suit and tiepin lol, and we had GT first. At 4pm.

I am so nervous. I'm seeing all of these offers being given out, I feel depressed. I'm a gap year student and this was my only hope. I have had no offers yet. I've only ever wanted to do medicine and can't think of myself doing anything else. I thought I did well, but I may not be what they are looking for......

I place my trust in God and whatever is good for me I shall receive it.
    PS I was the one that delegated who should talk during the group task.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey mohammed,

Feel exactly the same as you but I think I spoke too less in the GT. It's a very sticky situation for us gap year candidates because this seems like our last hope. But think of it this way if this is what you want then you'll keep on fighting for it.
    I guess you're also a Muslim so put your faith in Allah and pray that this is the best thing for you and ask him for it. If not then Allah has something better planned for you. Inshallah you get it tomorrow, don't be disheartened ❤️

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Mohammed siddiq;54330339]
    (Original post by Usman9)
    Anyone on here from the 4:00pm (ish) group on 27th Feb?

I think I was in your group. I was the talkative guy with the blue suit and tiepin lol, and we had GT first. At 4pm.

I am so nervous. I'm seeing all of these offers being given out, I feel depressed. I'm a gap year student and this was my only hope. I have had no offers yet. I've only ever wanted to do medicine and can't think of myself doing anything else. I thought I did well, but I may not be what they are looking for......

I place my trust in God and whatever is good for me I shall receive it.
    PS I was the one that delegated who should talk during the group task.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep looks like we was in the same group lol. We should be hearing back today In Shaa Allah it's good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guysss there are still offers to be given out I called in today and the lady said they are still making decisions ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicjug)
    Guysss there are still offers to be given out I called in today and the lady said they are still making decisions ☺️
    I really do appreciate your reassurance, but I can't do this, my hair is falling out, and I'm stress eating, I have insomnia just waiting in agony for their decision. I just feel like it's going to be a bad response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammed siddiq)
    I really do appreciate your reassurance, but I can't do this, my hair is falling out, and I'm stress eating, I have insomnia just waiting in agony for their decision. I just feel like it's going to be a bad response
    Hey,
    We are in the same boat- I had 5 cookies today in the space of 20 minutes. But in all seriousness don't worry all we can do is pray to Allah. I can tell you really want this and I'm sure this must have shone through at your interview and it is one of the main criteria so you should be feeling positive. Inshallah brother we both get some good news soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicjug)
    Hey,
    We are in the same boat- I had 5 cookies today in the space of 20 minutes. But in all seriousness don't worry all we can do is pray to Allah. I can tell you really want this and I'm sure this must have shone through at your interview and it is one of the main criteria so you should be feeling positive. Inshallah brother we both get some good news soon
    Ameen, I am in the same position as both of you
    Genuinely pray to Allah swt to make us realise our dreams.

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah , I will pray for you guys today remember me in your prayers too please

ReputationRep:
    To all those worried.. Just spoke to the admission department.. And I quote " all the offers haven't been given out yet" and I also asked how many offers do u make for the 30 places ands she said " probably 50 to 60" and I was like 50 or 60? and she goes yeah..
    Hope that relieves some of the stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad2012)
    To all those worried.. Just spoke to the admission department.. And I quote " all the offers haven't been given out yet" and I also asked how many offers do u make for the 30 places ands she said " probably 50 to 60" and I was like 50 or 60? and she goes yeah..
    Did they indicate when they would roughly be giving the rest out? Thanks😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad2012)
    'to 60.'.better odds than I thought

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to admissions there and the woman said that all of the offers have been handed out! Don't know why they are still waiting now to hand out rejections. So strange how we have all heard different things from them. Really disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    Well that's disappointing as anything. Oh well maybe they've sent some offers out today?

ReputationRep:
    I might get my mum to phone later to see if she gets a different response ahahha, the woman seemed pretty adamant but it was the same woman who was really rude to me when I was having problems with my eligibility forms!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Joanne9495;54384543]I might get my mum to phone later to see if she gets a different response ahahha, the woman seemed pretty adamant but it was the same woman who was really rude to me when I was having problems with my

yeah I called and she said most of them have been given out pretty much but they are still in the process of reviewing and deciding and she can't tell me which stage they are in. No idea what that means maybe they are just "reviewing" rejections but oh well my heart has turned to stone after 6 medical school rejections ������

ReputationRep:
    It seems like people from the 27th February interview are getting their offers first. Has anyone heard from the 6th March cohort of interviewees?
    I'm quite nervous because I was asked by the admissions team to confirm details of my criminal conviction which I hesitantly declared on my UCAS application form. Luckily, after the UCAS deadline I realised I didn't have to declare it as I had no criminal convictions. I'm in two minds about this, because I'm wondering why they would ask me to confirm this if they were going to reject me. It would seem strange of them to ask and then just slam me with a rejection. So I'm really hopeful at the moment. I contacted the admissions assistant and enquired and she said she could not give me an answer about an acceptance or a rejection but the medical faculty will be in touch shortly.

Incredibly nervous here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan)
    It seems like people from the 27th February interview are getting their offers first. Has anyone heard from the 6th March cohort of interviewees?
    I'm quite nervous because I was asked by the admissions team to confirm details of my criminal conviction which I hesitantly declared on my UCAS application form. Luckily, after the UCAS deadline I realised I didn't have to declare it as I had no criminal convictions. I'm in two minds about this, because I'm wondering why they would ask me to confirm this if they were going to reject me. It would seem strange of them to ask and then just slam me with a rejection. So I'm really hopeful at the moment. I contacted the admissions assistant and enquired and she said she could not give me an answer about an acceptance or a rejection but the medical faculty will be in touch shortly.

Incredibly nervous here!
    I believe the first person to have told us they got an offer was from the 6th March group. But I agree that most offer holders are the 27th Feb group. Am not too sure if this is because the Feb group was bigger :/
    also, am not sure I understood the ucas part, but good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.