Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i think they'll come out at 4 ish because people in earlier pages said their track updated around that time :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I assume an inside joke? No!!! Not yet wonder what time it'll be hopefully no later than 2...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tewas)
    i think they'll come out at 4 ish because people in earlier pages said their track updated around that time :confused:
    Oops only just saw that!

ReputationRep:
    Argh I thought so as that was my experience with other unis I am literally refreshing my inbox every minute hoping for ucas email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicinehope)
    Argh I thought so as that was my experience with other unis I am literally refreshing my inbox every minute hoping for ucas email
    I got my track update at 2pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulagirl15)
    I got my track update at 2pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The plot thickens, I really hope I get an offer it would make life soo much more simpler, I can't be bothered with ucas extra and looking for courses life is just soo hard

ReputationRep:
    The plot thickens, I really hope I get an offer it would make life soo much more simpler, I can't be bothered with ucas extra and looking for courses life is just soo hard
    Ahhh. Is this your last hope too?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same :/ I don't want to do my fifth option but I don't really want a gap year either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fingbing)
    Ahhh. Is this your last hope too?
    Yeah I have another offer for optom but I am not going to go for it and I don't want to take a gap year

(Original post by boods8897)
    Same :/ I don't want to do my fifth option but I don't really want a gap year either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    literally in the same situation my fifth choice is too expensive (London) and a gap year at my house is enough to drive anyone crazy also I've applied for a 108 so bcc requirements would be a God send

ReputationRep:
    Minutes away !

Last time I was tracking something every minute was IPAD parcel
    ! Silly me... It was a bit more informative...at least I knew it was definitely coming..

ReputationRep:
    Offer !! best of luck for everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaaan)
    Offer !! best of luck for everyone else
    Congrats.....what time was the update ?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! Track updated at 10.57. Interviewed 30th Jan.

ReputationRep:
    Ah damn do you think these are the only offers for today?

ReputationRep:
    any more offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamilan10)
    Minutes away !

Last time I was tracking something every minute was IPAD parcel
    ! Silly me... It was a bit more informative...at least I knew it was definitely coming..
    How did you know it was minutes away.
    If only we knew what we were waiting for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fingbing)
    Ah damn do you think these are the only offers for today?

Wait till 5.00 pm..

ReputationRep:
    Have you any other offers tamilan10?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I should wat but I'm just so antsy!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.