Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Yeah I guess!! Oooh what happened?!
    I was told his colleague was on lunch, but working through them.. He checked my record on the computer and just said 'you'll hear soon'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    It is driving me mad! I just want a confirmation of an interview and I'll be happy - hopefully it happens soon!

Congrats on Newcastle btw!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Wonder what's gonna happen with Leeds. Anyone heard anything ?
    It's still the waiting game for them... I only know of one person on here who's being invited for interview so far :/ I'm starting to get a bit worried though ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    It's still the waiting game for them... I only know of one person on here who's being invited for interview so far :/ I'm starting to get a bit worried though ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it's a little random how they emailed me! But I wouldn't worry they will be sending out loads of interview invites at the end of the month. And at least you have a couple of offers so far

ReputationRep:
    I'VE GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM STRATHCLYDE!

I am so happy right now, I haven't even started to think about the finance though!

So happy right now!

ReputationRep:

I am so happy right now, I haven't even started to think about the finance though!

So happy right now!
    Brilliant! Well done that's fantastic news!!!

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    That's fantastic, congratulations!

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    Congratulations! I'm a first year at Strathclyde so feel free to ask any questions Unconditionals are the best feeling ever - weirdly enough I think it was exactly 1 year ago today I got mine from Strathy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    Wahoooo!!!! WELL DONE! That's awesome news! So pleased for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    OMG yay! Well done, that's awesome! So glad to be hearing everyone's good news, and those who haven't heard yet, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellice97)
    OMG yay! Well done, that's awesome! So glad to be hearing everyone's good news, and those who haven't heard yet, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all
    Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly9595)
    Congratulations! I'm a first year at Strathclyde so feel free to ask any questions Unconditionals are the best feeling ever - weirdly enough I think it was exactly 1 year ago today I got mine from Strathy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's awesome! Haha, definitely weird! I just feel so relieved now that I don't need to worry anymore.

How does the finance work, I know it's different to English unis so if you could shed light on that I'd love you forever

I can't quite believe it, I've been dreaming of this since I was 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madagascar)
    Brilliant! Well done that's fantastic news!!!

(Original post by nesca89)
    That's fantastic, congratulations!

(Original post by Higlet)
    Wahoooo!!!! WELL DONE! That's awesome news! So pleased for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers guys! I'm still in shock!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, congratulations!! An unconditional offer is my dream!!!

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome news!

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    Oh wow! Congratulations, bet you're so chuffed!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMoonie)
    Oh wow! Congratulations, bet you're so chuffed!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chuffed is definitely the word haha!

ReputationRep:

So happy right now!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Have you heard anything yet?
    Had my Man Met, Manchester and Newcastle interviews and got an offer from Newcastle on Christmas Eve haven't heard anything from the others yet, and still haven't heard anything from Sheffield even though they got my application in October!

You?x

ReputationRep:
    Had my Man Met, Manchester and Newcastle interviews and got an offer from Newcastle on Christmas Eve haven't heard anything from the others yet, and still haven't heard anything from Sheffield even though they got my application in October!

You?x
    I've had man met and Manchester interviews but not heard from them yet. I have an interview for Sheffield next week and dmu the week after. And Leeds in Feb or March just waiting for the date hehe. Congratulations on your offer for Newcastle!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.