Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm just a PM away. How are you feeling? :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Thanks! I'll be fine if I can just get to sleep!
    Did you manage to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I should've put it together faster really, I still have you on facebook I think. How are things aside from education worries?
    eh, up and down, my mood's been really low of late so it's not a great time for me anyway, just not had enough to do I guess, hopefully doing a course and stuff will help with that though, be good to get out the house a bit more, my girlfriend is being fab about things but I know I can't be easy to live with at times right now but yeah, hopefully things will start picking up soon anyway, got a psychologist appointment next week as well which should help.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    eh, up and down, my mood's been really low of late so it's not a great time for me anyway, just not had enough to do I guess, hopefully doing a course and stuff will help with that though, be good to get out the house a bit more, my girlfriend is being fab about things but I know I can't be easy to live with at times right now but yeah, hopefully things will start picking up soon anyway, got a psychologist appointment next week as well which should help.
    Well fingers crossed!

I'm re-watching DS9 at the moment so JLP has had a few cameos

ReputationRep:
    Well fingers crossed!

I'm re-watching DS9 at the moment so JLP has had a few cameos
    thanks

haha, cool, I have seasons 4-7 of DS9 on DVD, not watched em in a while though, enjoy
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    thanks

haha, cool, I have seasons 4-7 of DS9 on DVD, not watched em in a while though, enjoy
    Every three or four months I seem to pick whichever series I watched the longest ago and re-watch it ()with the exception of TOS which is just too dated for me really).

ReputationRep:
    Every three or four months I seem to pick whichever series I watched the longest ago and re-watch it ()with the exception of TOS which is just too dated for me really).
    sounds like a good plan I tend to watch em every now and then, have plenty of DVD/blu-ray and there's some on telly as well, been watching Enterprise again on Sky cause they are repeating it for instance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    I'm just a PM away. How are you feeling? :hugs:
    thanks hun, feeling a bit better today, boyfriend went and got treats, and im making a curry for tea, and boyfriends cheered up
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    thanks hun, feeling a bit better today, boyfriend went and got treats, and im making a curry for tea, and boyfriends cheered up
    Ooh nice I had curry last night, it was yummy! What type are you having?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh nice I had curry last night, it was yummy! What type are you having?
    i think its a tikka masala, i use a jar :yep: haha
    i make a pretty mean curry :ninja:
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    i think its a tikka masala, i use a jar :yep: haha
    i make a pretty mean curry :ninja:
    Ooh, we use the jar one too :yep:

Mmm, I'm getting hungry thinking about it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Have you had resits/exams yet? or they coming soon? Hope it all goes well/that you're alright!
    First two weeks of September, so it is close! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, we use the jar one too :yep:

Mmm, I'm getting hungry thinking about it now
    im currently on Ptaks (Sic) paste, sometimes use to complete pre made jars, but only when there on offer!

mines smelling good

ReputationRep:
    For those going through a period of stress, panic attacks or anxiety. If you get physical symptoms for these attacks remind your self that you are not going crazy, you are not putting on these symptoms and it's the body'a way of sensing danger.

Google fight or flight response to stress and pay attention to a level psychology of you do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finished work, don't know my mums reaction yet because I've blocked her number for now, can't deal with it just now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got prescribed a new antipsychotic. The more I think about it the less I want to take it. I'm actually feeling really scared about it. I googled side effects but there wasn't that much information as it's a pretty new drug, which is partly why I'm worried - they can't possibly know the long-term side effects of a recently licensed drug. At least with haloperidol I know what to expect.

ED trigger
    I'm also really anxious about putting on weight. I'm already overweight and my shorts and jeans only just fit. I've been going to the gym consistently for a while now and have lost some weight, I don't want this new medication to ruin all that

I also forgot to ask if I could increase my diazepam to 15mg when things are bad. 10mg seems to be helping less and less each time.

I know I should be used to new antipsychotics by now but I'm really not, I'm scared.

Anyone got any advice to alleviate my fears?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Finished work, don't know my mums reaction yet because I've blocked her number for now, can't deal with it just now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would it not be making things worse for you if you prolong talking to her? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be making things worse for you if you prolong talking to her? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It just it's my friends birthday tonight and we're going out for tea so I know I'll get upset if I talk to her now and I don't want to ruin her birthday by being sad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Haha Oh I'm sorry A citroen C1? Parents', but they put me on insurance occasionally Oh great! Glad it was all simple-ish/do-able Oh please don't worry :console: Anything in particular or just generally everything?

Yeah I think the whole system's sort of stupid I mean if a family has 4 children, but earns 60k (10k per family member) then one of them going off to Uni gets substantially less than a family with 1 kid, on 45k (15k per member) Maybe that's a bad example/thing, but just seems odd the way it works out. Though at the same time I think it's really important that people from low income families get enough support - it's just that everyone else should, too
    That's good I was shocked with warwick for the annual price difference for accommodation - the cheapest is 2400, most expensive almost 6 grand! :eek: (30 week and 39 week let respectively, but still)

:lol: Haha, I might well ask for help on here next term or something My auntie cooked some chilli, so had that instead - pasta bol bake survived for another day oo have fun! :teeth:

:lol: I was just scared writing mine - I still haven't really got a proper signature sorted - just write down my name/make it more swirly currently
    Oh I'm sorry What happened?
    sorry it took so long to reply, I’ve been at work and then went to costa!
    Oh, that car is similar to the one I drive! I must make an effort to go out this weekend, just not sure where to drive to yeah, I’m so glad it all got sorted easily, makes my anxiety a lot better and I’m just generally a bit anxious about everything that is involved, but I’m also excited!

yeah i totally understand what you mean, i think everyone should get enough to at least cover accommodation costs! and oh yeah, theres a massive difference at york too! You get some accommodation here where people share rooms and everything, i could never do that!

if you ever need sites for stuff, hit me up, i can find ANYTHING (expect killer kids season three, I’ve been looking for that EVERYWHERE ) :lol: and ah, I’m not a chilli fan but, i hope it was nice

Oh i know! i don’t have a signature either, just wrote my name haha! she basically said id revised for psychology too much and neglected my other subjects. obvious A*AAC in my others wasn’t good enough :/

Had a bit of a rubbish day today, people at work were rude and…
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i wanted to starve but ended up binging and eating loads of fatty food. I’m so disgusted with myself! Hoping to watch a film tonight to cheer myself up

hope you had a nice day

(Original post by luno)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm terrible with food advice but please eat something :console:.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ended up binging on fatty food so disgusted with myself
    hope you’re doing okay

(Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Try and look after yourself, maybe have a day devoted to doing nice things around the house?
    i had to go to work and it was **** but, I’m gonna watch a film now and cheer myself up hope you had a nice day!

ReputationRep:
    They promised I would be reviewed today cos it is only the doctor that can take me off 1:1. Its quarter to seven and it still hasn't happened and if it doesn't happen now I will have three full days on 1:1 with no proper sleep.

I think I am going to tell them that if it doesn't happen they will have to chuck me in a 136 suite or give me a jab cos I'll not be able to stop myself kicking off cos I can't handle it another night

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.