Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Haha I'm literally going to be the only TSR user without a Warwick offer at this rate. Woo hoo.

Well done both of you
    I still haven't gotten anything either

ReputationRep:
    Gotta admit, if we do get one, the agony of the wait will make it so, so much sweeter. I'll probably break my Macbook in all the excitement. Worth it!

On the contrary, if we don't, I'm going to take this very, very hard indeed. And the Macbook may still get broken for other, miscellaneous reasons...

ReputationRep:
    Hang in there MJK91 hopefully the wait will be worth while

just have to be optimistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Gotta admit, if we do get one, the agony of the wait will make it so, so much sweeter. I'll probably break my Macbook in all the excitement. Worth it!

On the contrary, if we don't, I'm going to take this very, very hard indeed. And the Macbook may still get broken for other, miscellaneous reasons...
    Ahhh I'd advise against that, ended up with a £450 repair bill from dropping mine, which my insurance didn't cover Hang in there.

Anyone aware of when the offer holders' day is?

ReputationRep:
    It's just that I'm so invested in the process. I've even made a Football Manager game with Leamington to get into the community spirit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redchair)
    Ahhh I'd advise against that, ended up with a £450 repair bill, which my insurance didn't cover Hang in there.

Anyone aware of when the offer holders' day is?
    Think they said by email it would be in July

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! 11.30 but I was asleep, of course! So happy right now!

Hang in there Matt, it's coming!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    It's just that I'm so invested in the process. I've even made a Football Manager game with Leamington to get into the community spirit...
    haha YES

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Haha I'm literally going to be the only TSR user without a Warwick offer at this rate. Woo hoo.

Well done both of you
    Thanks! Id convinced myself I wasn't going to get one - this system of sending offers is so stressful.

I limited myself to checking once a day but maybe easier as I am in such a remote place! Really hope you hear good news soon, there is still plenty of time!

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razeak)
    This is me, but with 2 bags of frozen Haribo Starmix...

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm giving up. Will catch up with you all at the end of the day when I next check my emails. Fed up of this BS!

ReputationRep:
    OMG OFFERRRRR!!!!! Good luck guys hold on dnt give up!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adderz242)
    OMG OFFERRRRR!!!!! Good luck guys hold on dnt give up!!!
    Congrats! Will you firm? Maybe see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Think they said by email it would be in July
    What is this offer holders day?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to give up on this **** and just book a holiday to NY with the money that I have been saving up for medical school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylan Woolley)
    What is this offer holders day?
    Ok couldn't stay away after all haha, wish I had!

It's just a day to meet other coursemates before everything starts. Casual meet up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    I'm going to give up on this **** and just book a holiday to NY with the money that I have been saving up for medical school.
    To be fair I'm starting to think: I thought my interview didn't go great. If they are doing it by MMI rank, then obviously the lower achievers will be the last to get offers. So maybe hold out hope?

I never expected to be in the top 2/3rds!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if they started sending out any rejections yet. why does this have to be so painful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fd-)
    I wonder if they started sending out any rejections yet. why does this have to be so painful
    Will let you know when they have cause I'm gonna get one! Feel it growing, just like last year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.