• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks

Cheers :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha! I'm about to get in the shower so I'll report back For some reason he's being ridiculously soft today, whenever I turn around he's sat there looking up at me with eyes full of love :teehee: Honestly don't know what I'd do without him :ninja:

Yeah, thanks
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least he doesn't sit there licking his lips at you, that's what I get sometimes! :eek: But he's giving you the love you deserve :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...that or you have a dog biscuit sat on your head and he's looking at that instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    You are definitely special! My brain's too mushed up to think if anything more constructive to say than that but you are definitely special :yep::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Your brains wrong. :yep: You're uber fantastical dukey. :yep: :lovehug:
    I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming someone who I don't want to be. I see contemporaries and friends give me not-so-flattering-looks and make body languages state state/suggest them being frustrated with me. I know I shouldn't let others dictate who I am etc, but I'm feeling what they're thinking. With a weeks break happening next week, I guess it gives me enough time to reassess some things that can benefit all parties involved.

ReputationRep:
    looking up potential tattoo artists and I wish I could afford one now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your Tina tattoo is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im getting one in march :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Your Tina tattoo is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you

I want a fox with flowers on my thigh as my next big one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Im getting one in march :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oooh what of?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thank you

I want a fox with flowers on my thigh as my next big one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sounds sweet! I have a big gap in the middle of my sleeve which I want finishing so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds sweet! I have a big gap in the middle of my sleeve which I want finishing so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ooh cool, any ideas what you want to fill it?

it's annoying that I can't get anything on my arms because of pharmacy though, I aim to have my legs filled though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think my anxieties are consistently unfounded so I need to chill and rub my pressure points more..

Just to be a spammer...sorry.
    Anyone in the 16-18 bracket. Please can you do my questionnaire? It's on attitudes to religion and re.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HSS...?usp=send_form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming someone who I don't want to be. I see contemporaries and friends give me not-so-flattering-looks and make body languages state state/suggest them being frustrated with me. I know I shouldn't let others dictate who I am etc, but I'm feeling what they're thinking. With a weeks break happening next week, I guess it gives me enough time to reassess some things that can benefit all parties involved.
    "I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” Eric Roth.

From our encounters, however brief, on here I think you're amazing. I wouldn't be frustrated with you. Maybe you're reading something that's not there.*hugs*

ReputationRep:
    oooh what of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Something like that but may change the wording above my right boob. But been told by mum i can only get one at the same time as her so i dong have more than her hahaha

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1423685255.463121.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  150.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    ooh cool, any ideas what you want to fill it?

it's annoying that I can't get anything on my arms because of pharmacy though, I aim to have my legs filled though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want a dinosaur skull on there it's going right in the ditch which is going to hurt so bad haha.

Ah that's a shame! can't you cover them up? I got my first tattoo before college so I didn't really think about the career aspect side of tattoos cause I was a 16 year old rebel :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
    "I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” Eric Roth.

From our encounters, however brief, on here I think you're amazing. I wouldn't be frustrated with you. Maybe you're reading something that's not there.*hugs*
    Thank you lovely!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who posts in here not drink cows milk and can offer a decent alternative? I tried almond milk and didn't like it well it was OKAY but it didn't go well with my tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :hugs: If you feel like you need to change then change, but I guess just try and make sure it is to someone you want to be, and not who you feel other people might want you to be? They should like you for who you are, and if they don't then that's their fault not yours! Certainly on here you are lovely, and I'm sure you are in real life too. Sorry if that makes no sense, but basically what tradingmyheartforyours said

ReputationRep:
    Well im feeling happy today! Yay, college went so much better than i thought. My presentation went really went, so much better than i thought it would. yes i need to improve but it was just a mock and so i have 2 weeks to amend and fix a script to go by as i was doing it off the cuff. And then my ALS session was kick ass, made a kick ass intro to my history and so am more coherent and less wordy! learnt how to you apostrophes as well...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least he doesn't sit there licking his lips at you, that's what I get sometimes! :eek: But he's giving you the love you deserve :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...that or you have a dog biscuit sat on your head and he's looking at that instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's quite something Aw, thanks I wish I could love myself as much as my dog loves me :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unfortunately I do not

-----------------

Talking of tattoos, I've been lusting after one for about 2 years I'd love a sleeve but I look really young so I can imagine people looking at me like '...why has that 14 year old got a sleeve?'

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who posts in here not drink cows milk and can offer a decent alternative? I tried almond milk and didn't like it well it was OKAY but it didn't go well with my tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've tried a lot of alternatives and ime nothing beats cows' milk in tea. :no:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: If you feel like you need to change then change, but I guess just try and make sure it is to someone you want to be, and not who you feel other people might want you to be? They should like you for who you are, and if they don't then that's their fault not yours! Certainly on here you are lovely, and I'm sure you are in real life too. Sorry if that makes no sense, but basically what tradingmyheartforyours said
    I understand what you're saying, but it's not quite as black and white. I'll just see how things transition to be honest, whether I want to adapt/alter some aspects of my personality or not, it's hard to do so over night! Not impossible, but hard nonetheless

Although I'm starting to fell like "screw them, this is who I am and that's that" buuuut I don't know. It could be me over-analysing things

Thank you anyways :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.