deano34566fdsg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
and the last one i basically made up loads of crap after talking about Vision 2030, how they want to make it a global hub, more access, more airports, more business, more jobs, 600 more schools, more hospitals, a fairer economy, more democracy and after that just went on saying that health, infrastructure and education are all linked together and helping one helps all of them..is this okay?
preetg97
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Rip A*.
emmahowell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The question on MDGs was worded so weirdly - half way through I felt I was writing it wrong and not answering the qu
Nightin/&9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's what I did mate... Especially for the riders one... Not sure how correct tho
Nightin/&9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The last question was what Kenya SHOULD DO next... Not what they are doing aka vision 2030, SHOULD do implies what they aren't doing currently
Artfanatic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nightin/&9)
The last question was what Kenya SHOULD DO next... Not what they are doing aka vision 2030, SHOULD do implies what they aren't doing currently
It's suggesting you to talk about it surely - using it as a piece of material to manipulate what's good about it and why it will help them - obviously it wasn't meant to be all you spoke about but elements were useful
deano34566fdsg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the difference between what they should do and what they are doing is minimal if you agree with vision 2030, if you have put anything about future and more roads and more hospitals then it will be fine I'm presuming and its probably correct, vision 2030 is a good way forwards and it probably SHOULD be done
OllieeH
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just reading these comments, its a shame more people dont do 4a because it was a pretty good paper
JESS6789
Badges: 3
Report 4 years ago
the last question was about vision 2030 and SDG's as it said 'using your own knowledge' i.e the stuff you read on the link about vision 2020. You'll get capped if you don't use your own knowledge and if you didn't use item 4
frankielle222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This exam was a nightmare. Absolutely dire, I am screwed.
JESS6789
Report 4 years ago
For the MDG question did you have to write about ones they were achieving or could you write both?
biojames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JESS6789)
For the MDG question did you have to write about ones they were achieving or could you write both?
was that the one on looking at how they have achieved the mdgs. if so i put they didn't succeed as they didn't but i said some parts showed improvement
JESS6789
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by biojames)
was that the one on looking at how they have achieved the mdgs. if so i put they didn't succeed as they didn't but i said some parts showed improvement
They've achieved 2/8
So I wrote about the ones they did achieved and some of the that they didn't and limitations to both
Artfanatic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JESS6789)
They've achieved 2/8
So I wrote about the ones they did achieved and some of the that they didn't and limitations to both
They haven't acheived any of them - just worked close on two of them but the education wasn't universal so it surely wasn't met...
biojames
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Artfanatic)
They haven't acheived any of them - just worked close on two of them but the education wasn't universal so it surely wasn't met...
yea thats what i said
JESS6789
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by biojames)
I think I'll get marks because I did both sides and said why they were limited and why they were nearly achieving them
j_r112
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
On last question I banged on about how they need to increase trade and attract TNCs to gain wealth, thereby increasing money they have to use on infrastructure/health/education. Using nations such as the Asian tigers as models on how to attract foreign investment e.g. special economic zones. Trade brings employment, GDP growth and ultimately development. Would this be an okay argument to give? This wasn't my only point but was my main one. Awfully written paper though.
shannonmills97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The riders question was confusing, it was worded really badly tbh. But I still think the exam went really well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
JESS6789
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by j_r112)
On last question I banged on about how they need to increase trade and attract TNCs to gain wealth, thereby increasing money they have to use on infrastructure/health/education. Using nations such as the Asian tigers as models on how to attract foreign investment e.g. special economic zones. Trade brings employment, GDP growth and ultimately development. Would this be an okay argument to give? This wasn't my only point but was my main one. Awfully written paper though.
I wrote this too!
j_r112
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
also, did all questions need an introduction and conclusion? Seemed there was too little lines of space given
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.42%
No (291)
75.58%

Watched Threads