ReputationRep:
    Ah sorry Eddie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiyajiya12)
    Hello all any updates for HO posts yet ? Any one got interviews ? Ta
    I got rejected, scored 1 out of 7 for the competency

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey952)
    Anybody Apply for the Internship I had a reply back yesterday, offering me a provisional offer not in my 1st choice but can't really complain.
    Woah, well done! On their FB it says intern and graduate scheme results would come out at the same time by the 11th of April- had they told you guys otherwise at the assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone clarify something for me please?

The most recent facebook post suggested that you can still change your location preference as this will be decided may/april....am i wrong in thinking that they need locations to decide whether you were successful at the ac?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wsb0819)
    Can someone clarify something for me please?

The most recent facebook post suggested that you can still change your location preference as this will be decided may/april....am i wrong in thinking that they need locations to decide whether you were successful at the ac?
    I don't really understand this either.

Does this mean we may find out by the 11th that we meet the standard but still not get a place come May and end up in reserve?

Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if they're issuing intern results first then and now where TSP is in timeline vs interns and ATSP. By the sounds of it only interns have had results so far - are there any interns who haven't heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Oh man ! Sorry to hear that. I scored 3. Dont think my competency was bad but maybe complicated for a simple mind but thats what you can do in 250 words :/
    (Original post by Kneale)
    I got rejected, scored 1 out of 7 for the competency

ReputationRep:
    I've read that it is common for unsuccessful candidates for tsp to be later considered for other roles. Could this occur if I reached the pass mark for stage 3 but did not get invited to AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egypt94)
    I've read that it is common for unsuccessful candidates for tsp to be later considered for other roles. Could this occur if I reached the pass mark for stage 3 but did not get invited to AC?

I would imagine so. I think it was discussed earlier in the thread that if you went through AC then you'll be offered a post hwithout interview and if you didn't make AC then you'll be asked to interview. I was offered an interview when I was on the reserve list a few years ago.Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    What do you think are the chances of us hearing something this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallone)
    What do you think are the chances of us hearing something this week?
    Well, its odd that some of the interns have started to hear already, so within the realms of possibility - but as with all HR, probably very unlikely!

ReputationRep:
    Was there anything said about how many interns went through AC and how many places there are? Just wondering if all interns have heard back as there only seems to be a few who have commented on here

ReputationRep:
    smallone It's possible we may hear sooner than we thought. There was no indication the internship results were being released sooner (esp 3 weeks sooner). And I was under the impression we would all find out at the same time.

Joey952 - Congratulations! Where were you offered? Has your feedback been included with your email/updated on the portal?

Can only see that one intern has had their results back, although imagine there are more - is there anyone else out there? Lol

The FB post has confused me too. They keep saying the locations are needed to decide who will be offered where, based on scoring but they have also always said the placement exercise will be completed after the issue of the results. Someone has asked the q on FB so will check for a response tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeeDeeC)
    Someone has asked the q on FB so will check for a response tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Joey952 Has your feedback been included with your email/updated on the portal?
    Also interested to know this!

ReputationRep:
    smallone It's possible we may hear sooner than we thought. There was no indication the internship results were being released sooner (esp 3 weeks sooner). And I was under the impression we would all find out at the same time.

Joey952 - Congratulations! Where were you offered? Has your feedback been included with your email/updated on the portal?

Can only see that one intern has had their results back, although imagine there are more - is there anyone else out there? Lol

The FB post has confused me too. They keep saying the locations are needed to decide who will be offered where based on scoring but they have also always said the placement exercise will be completed after the issue of the results. Someone has asked the q on FB so will check for a response tomorrow.
    I got an email on Friday saying I had a provisional offer and on Saturday I had an email for Feedback.

One thing I would mention is that I was convinced I had failed the AC and was the weakest in my team but hey ho I got offered my 2nd choice. btw the Feedback is fairly useful.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email on Friday saying I had a provisional offer and on Saturday I had an email for Feedback.

One thing I would mention is that I was convinced I had failed the AC and was the weakest in my team but hey ho I got offered my 2nd choice. btw the Feedback is fairly useful.
    Congrats Joey, very jealous of you!

ReputationRep:

That's great! Well done! I hope you went out and celebrated this weekend!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for reply. Congratulations and well done again. You obviously did better than you thought.

ReputationRep:
    Their facebook page continues to confuse me....

'All candidates will be offered a place on TSP in strict merit order taking into account stage 3 ranking and location preferences.'

Sooooo....they do need locations to tell us whether we are successful? Then why can people change locations until may? There's always the possibility we just get told if we were successful at ac, but it seems the interns found out locations at the same time....

Moral of the story...Im getting impatient!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.