The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
Please let me bow to how amused you are. It shows how above your peers your are and how blazé you are about this whole thing. Let me swoon. *swoon*

Oh but great internet knight, I already told you. Your highness, I said it because I'm a giant moron who thinks all muslims are of Middle-East Asian or Arabic-African descent, or brown skin colour.

It wasn't because sometimes people incorrectly use the term 'racism' to denote discrimination of any kind. Nor would it require me to go in detail about particular circumstances I'm referencing in the initial post where race was indeed the underlying factor. It's because I'm just an inferior internet dweller to your mighty warrior knowledge.

Sheathe your sword and move on, geez. You're not special for pointing this out, join the queue for the medals, behind me. I know you're not completely dumb and know people use this erroneously sometimes rather than actually thinking there are no white or black muslims.

No, seriously, no need to reply, I've sassed you enough, there's no need to continue. You've made your point, I've made mine. No reply necessary.

Back on topic.

The definition of meltdown right here
Wasn't there a siege last night with several people arrested?
Original post by missfats
On what basis, was my thread removed?

Oh the wonders of the "west " who allow us to voice our concerns but then ban us from doing that because apparently I offended people like the gentleman above. Too bad many of these people weren't like this when Charlie Hebdo "offended " the masses of the religious.

We treat nutters as nutters but hold our freedoms scared

but this is rather relevant for you.

Oh the wonders of the "west " who allow us to voice our concerns but then ban us from doing that because apparently I offended people like the gentleman above. Too bad many of these people weren't like this when Charlie Hebdo "offended " the masses of the religious.

So where were all the people who reported my thread on such days, oh wait you right-wing loonies only care for your societies and the offensive comments you receive. This is all funny because I never incited hatred nor did I condone the terrible organisation of Isis but rather ask a question which was lawful about the legitimacy of the western powers.

Either way; shame on TSR for trying to censor.
Let it be deleted for all I care but you people enjoy bombing the hundreds of civilians who have already faced the consequences of an unorganised war which seems to be apparent again. *-.-
Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine if I made some thread provoking people with something like:

"No Palestinians die. It's all a Pallywood hoax and they have paid actors hired by Hamas to pretend they're getting bombed to make Jews look bad. The aim is to make idiots sympathise with them and donate money so that the Hamas leadership can solidify their stranglehold on Gaza and fund their billionaire life styles in Qatar." And I did it right after a bunch of Palestinians got killed.

I'd expect the thread would get shut down as it's inflammatory. It's conspiracy tinfoil hat nonsense but if anything it's actually at least as plausible as what you were saying. The fact that Hamas genuinely exploit atrocities in this way doesn't make the statement any more true or less inflammatory but it doesn't make it an appropriate thread to make. It's practically trolling and the view here is that you are doing it here with that thread.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Original post by ozzyoscy
Please let me bow to how amused you are. It shows how above your peers your are and how blazé you are about this whole thing. Let me swoon. *swoon*

Oh but great internet knight, I already told you. Your highness, I said it because I'm a giant moron who thinks all muslims are of Middle-East Asian or Arabic-African descent, or brown skin colour.

It wasn't because sometimes people incorrectly use the term 'racism' to denote discrimination of any kind. Nor would it require me to go in detail about particular circumstances I'm referencing in the initial post where race was indeed the underlying factor. It's because I'm just an inferior internet dweller to your mighty warrior knowledge.

Sheathe your sword and move on, geez. You're not special for pointing this out, join the queue for the medals, behind me. I know you're not completely dumb and know people use this erroneously sometimes rather than actually thinking there are no white or black muslims.

No, seriously, no need to reply, I've sassed you enough, there's no need to continue. You've made your point, I've made mine. No reply necessary.

Back on topic.

The definition of meltdown right here

It's true because you said it out loud.

Why would I be melting down? I'm only taking the huge piss out of someone trying to score points by stereotypically asking rhetorical questions over vocabulary. It's so repetitive and dull.

Don't take it so seriously. It's an internet forum...
Reply 985

So where were all the people who reported my thread on such days, oh wait you right-wing loonies only care for your societies and the offensive comments you receive. This is all funny because I never incited hatred nor did I condone the terrible organisation of Isis but rather ask a question which was lawful about the legitimacy of the western powers.

Let it be deleted for all I care but you people enjoy bombing the hundreds of civilians who have already faced the consequences of an unorganised war which seems to be apparent again. *-.-
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is an Internet forum. You have free speech as far as the owners allow it. Get over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You just cannot blame Islam as a whole (as some users seem to be doing :rolleyes: ) this incident and like many others, is clearly a misuse of religion. Islam does not justify or encourage mass-murder. This is clearly all down to radicalism, blame that!

Clearly the verses where it supports the killing of non believers and promotes killing in the name of religion went completely over your head. Have another read to see if you pick up on it this time or to save time directly search up the verses, I know ISIS promote them in their propaganda machine and they promote word for word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Offendeding a religion is different. The cartoonists regularly offended Christianity and Judaism, Islam should not get special treatment. So stop promoting extremism and terrorism on your threads!
Reply 988
Brussels on lock down
Maximum terror alert
Soldiers patrolling streets
Apparently due to "serious and imminent threat" based on

Prime minister Charles Michel said the decision to raise the threat alert to the highest level was taken "based on quite precise information about the risk of an attack like the one that happened in Paris ... where several individuals with arms and explosives launch actions, perhaps even in several places at the same time"

... who's gonna save the world?
Original post by BaconandSauce
We treat nutters as nutters but hold our freedoms scared

but this is rather relevant for you.

image.jpeg
Original post by z33
Brussels on lock down
Maximum terror alert
Soldiers patrolling streets
Apparently due to "serious and imminent threat" based on

Prime minister Charles Michel said the decision to raise the threat alert to the highest level was taken "based on quite precise information about the risk of an attack like the one that happened in Paris ... where several individuals with arms and explosives launch actions, perhaps even in several places at the same time"

image.jpg

Kidding, but you got a source for this info?
just seeing if i can get post 1000
dayum
Reply 993
Original post by z33

At the moment it looks like Mohammed is making the most effort.
Reply 994
Original post by KimKallstrom
Kidding, but you got a source for this info?
It's all over the news right now.
Anonymous say 7 or so events are being targeted as terrorist attacks today, including WWE's Survivor Series PPV.

We'll see in these 24 hours whether they're a legitimate threat or just Religious Militant Group #378 taking credit for individual DIY attacks who are as dopey as they look in their videos (which are unintentionally hilarious).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending