Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw no, I was just joking. - Sorry :hugs: I stay logged in sometimes too ..and in my case it's usually without any good reason. - said it bc I didn't understand the reason behind the time stating thingy.

Ofc it's allowed. - You can do what you like! :lol:
    haha...
    the time thing makes more sense and people would know when to come and when to log off and people use the timetable you have made rather than their own (like me )
    one of the TSR member said this...
    I definitely intend to stick to the study blocks from now till exams. This thread is the most helpful and motivating revision tool i've come across.
    And that is the point of the timing thing
    And i do follow the timetable you have made :hugs:
    It's just i don't follow when my mum yells at me to wash the dirty dishes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's so productive!

Next hour: ERP notes :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    What time are the sessions going to be during term time? This thread has really helped me kick-start my revision and it would be good to know what time they're going to be this week so I can 'try' to plan out my week. (my plan always seems to go out the window but it's a new term so maybe I can try to revise on school days). Also thanks for setting it up!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    are you in as or a2
    AS

ReputationRep:
    Just want to mention this revision timetable has helped me achieve 6 days of solid work and has been useful. Do you intend on doing the same during the easter holiday

ReputationRep:
    Revised loads of Biology. Trying to revise Chemistry (titrations) and then do h/w for Energetics. Might try revise so T&D before I sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing my English Literature and Language work, i stupidly left my work till the last night so i have to rush it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozmo19)
    Revised loads of Biology. Trying to revise Chemistry (titrations) and then do h/w for Energetics. Might try revise so T&D before I sleep.
    I get why you said "trying" XD

ReputationRep:
    Just gonna do Biology F214 today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I get why you said "trying" XD
    The struggle is real!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninalicious97)
    For this block:
    4-4.30pm finish respiration revision notes
    4.30-5.00 do biology topic sheet
    5.00-5.30 chemistry homework

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate it when unexpected events ruin your study plans. Only finished my respiration notes 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great idea! I am one of those guys who really lacks motivation and procrastinates all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna spend 45 minutes before going to bed doing spanish work I should not have stayed up till 5 last night

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what I've done today. I'll be spending the next hour finishing the German learning mat.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anon_98;62909057]Have your parents tried looking around? There should definitely be lots of tutors- especially in large areas such as London! Unfortunately not!

Really expensive and don't know whether they would be good and able to help me :/

ReputationRep:
    u can ask zacken or teem
    They both are good in maths
    [/QUOTE]

I know but I have so many questions that it would be too much for them I guess. Thanks a lot x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    haha...
    the time thing makes more sense and people would know when to come and when to log off and people use the timetable you have made rather than their own (like me )
    one of the TSR member said this...

And that is the point of the timing thing
    And i do follow the timetable you have made :hugs:
    It's just i don't follow when my mum yells at me to wash the dirty dishes :rofl:

Thank you a whole lot, that's really kind of you.

:rofl:

(Original post by Ara8311a)
    What time are the sessions going to be during term time? This thread has really helped me kick-start my revision and it would be good to know what time they're going to be this week so I can 'try' to plan out my week. (my plan always seems to go out the window but it's a new term so maybe I can try to revise on school days). Also thanks for setting it up!!!
    Yeah that makes sense, well I'll be putting them up in a couple hrs!- so hopefully that'll answer your questions but if you have any more once I do then just quote/tag me. + that's okay! - I''m happy to hear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Music1)
    Just want to mention this revision timetable has helped me achieve 6 days of solid work and has been useful. Do you intend on doing the same during the easter holiday
    Aww, yay- well done for being so productive! It sure will. I mentioned that it'd be ongoing until our exams are over a couple pages back. ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Thank you a whole lot, that's really kind of you.

:rofl:
    I already know that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I don't even know what I've done today.
    Played TSR forum games? :ninja:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'll be spending the next hour finishing the German learning mat.
    Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.