The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Just want to mention this revision timetable has helped me achieve 6 days of solid work and has been useful. Do you intend on doing the same during the easter holiday
Revised loads of Biology. Trying to revise Chemistry (titrations) and then do h/w for Energetics. Might try revise so T&D before I sleep.
I'm currently doing my English Literature and Language work, i stupidly left my work till the last night so i have to rush it all
Original post by ozmo19
Revised loads of Biology. Trying to revise Chemistry (titrations) and then do h/w for Energetics. Might try revise so T&D before I sleep.

I get why you said "trying" XD
Just gonna do Biology F214 today :smile:
Original post by Kamara7
I get why you said "trying" XD

The struggle is real!:s-smilie:
Original post by ninalicious97
For this block:
4-4.30pm finish respiration revision notes
4.30-5.00 do biology topic sheet
5.00-5.30 chemistry homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate it when unexpected events ruin your study plans. Only finished my respiration notes 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great idea! I am one of those guys who really lacks motivation and procrastinates all the time.
Gonna spend 45 minutes before going to bed doing spanish work :biggrin: I should not have stayed up till 5 last night
I don't even know what I've done today. I'll be spending the next hour finishing the German learning mat.
Original post by Anon_98
Have your parents tried looking around? There should definitely be lots of tutors- especially in large areas such as London! Unfortunately not! :frown:

Really expensive and don't know whether they would be good and able to help me :/
u can ask zacken or teem
They both are good in maths
:h:

I know but I have so many questions that it would be too much for them I guess. Thanks a lot x
Reply 992
Original post by fatima1998
haha... :h:
the time thing makes more sense and people would know when to come and when to log off and people use the timetable you have made rather than their own (like me :biggrin: )
one of the TSR member said this...

And that is the point of the timing thing
And i do follow the timetable you have made :hugs:
It's just i don't follow when my mum yells at me to wash the dirty dishes :rofl:

Thank you a whole lot, that's really kind of you. :biggrin:

:rofl:

Original post by Ara8311a
What time are the sessions going to be during term time? This thread has really helped me kick-start my revision and it would be good to know what time they're going to be this week so I can 'try' to plan out my week. :smile: (my plan always seems to go out the window but it's a new term so maybe I can try to revise on school days). Also thanks for setting it up!!!

Yeah that makes sense, well I'll be putting them up in a couple hrs!- so hopefully that'll answer your questions but if you have any more once I do then just quote/tag me. :h: + that's okay! - I''m happy to hear it.
Reply 993
Original post by Music1
Just want to mention this revision timetable has helped me achieve 6 days of solid work and has been useful. Do you intend on doing the same during the easter holiday

Aww, yay- well done for being so productive! :h: It sure will. I mentioned that it'd be ongoing until our exams are over a couple pages back. ^-^
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you a whole lot, that's really kind of you. :biggrin:

:rofl:

I already know that :rofl:
Reply 995
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't even know what I've done today.

Played TSR forum games? :ninja:

Original post by TheOtherSide.

I'll be spending the next hour finishing the German learning mat.

Good luck!
Reply 996
:work: 8:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Okay so I've just wasted 4hrs/so bc I didn't stick to what I said but I'm going to properly log out now so I can just sort out everything for tomorrow and do the last bits of homework so I don't feel stressed when it's bedtime.
Original post by Anon_98
Played TSR forum games? :ninja:

Oh yeah...

Spoiler

Good luck!

(I'll actually be starting a bit later, though, because my mum made me eat, and I've got to go shower now)
I wish I had found this thread sooner! You mentioned at the beginning that during school time you may do hours accommodate for school? Could you let me know a little more about that please? What you're doing here seems like such a great idea!
Reply 999
So this block is nearly finished and I just want to say that I've done the bare minimum for biology and instead spent around 7 hours on chemistry.
Gonna make sure I've done homeworks and plan on when I can do them by sorting out my revision timetable for the coming week.

Latest

Trending

Trending