Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

ReputationRep:
    Cheese is celebrating her results
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yes...I know
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.22
    What a freekin eventful day :coma:
    I woke up at 6:24am, I knew results were going to be available online at 6:30am, so I made a cup of tea for myself and mum and a coffee for dad.
    Then I logged in to find my fate.
    I didn't fail :shock:
    In fact I achieved my target grades, all bar one (chemistry)
    But the funny thing was...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't fail maths or physics (got frikin A's) LIKEWTAFFFFFFFFF
    I was so surprised that I cried and I cried for a long time and it meant that I got a very late train into work :rofl:
    yh it was an emotional time because my family and I assumed the highest grade I was getting was a D
    I did a lot of phoning friends to comfort them and lots of good luck text messages on the way to the office finally, when I got there I had a nice long chat with the fellow AS student next to me who was freakin out about his maths grade (got an A in the end )
    When I got to work, I did nothing apart from message friends and thanked you all on tsr for being so kind and supportive !

Special shout-outs to 13 1 20 8 42 and LifeIsFine for helping m relax before going to sleep the night before and Matrix123 's advice :hugs:and FireFreezer77 for just about everything tbh :loveduck:
    I ended up going to the labs with my supervisor and this new placement student (from france :fan:)
    We sorted out some of the wiring and PC configuration ready for the experiment with the injector and liquid nitrogen.
    If all goes well we'll do it tomorrow afternoon or on Monday/Tuesday
    I know tomorrow morning I am going to help with the gravel/storage experiment again!

After that, it was lunch time! I was on my own for a bit, then I was accompanied by 2 individuals who'd both received their results and then another. The other had asked for today off, fairs tbh
    We ate (pasta salad + crisps + apple juice for me :mmm:) then played table football and then sat outside for a while.
    We'd all received good results and were in need of a chilling out session, so we stayed there for a while

Finally got back, I finished the summarisation of the research finally. I now have to do the intro/conclusion/materials research part tomorrow :erm: that will be jolly good fun
    Then I left, trains weren't too bad, but train wifi didn't work for me.
    I received a text on the train that when I would return, we would be ordering Dominoe's pizza take-away in celebration Sure enough, when I got home, I ordered the best pizza ever:
    Chicken feast! :yum:
    There is no better pizza! (has chicken, cheese + veg on it (there really is no better :mmm:)) beat that Trump u lil batard
    Then, whilst playing tabletennis, my dad said "there's somthing on the table for you"
    I said "I hope its food"
    It turned out to be a "congrats card" which was cute and underneath it were a box of cookies :cookie: (ace pressie cos I like cookies XD)
    I'm v tired, eventful day man, eventufl day, but I'm goign to play some pinta and then watch sherlock and then bed Thanks again for all the support and wishes,
    I hope u all smashed it today/will smash it next week.
    Some amazing people like Platopus , Kamara7 and Kyx :congrats:
    But for now, goodnight,
    Cheese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Don't put your blog down! It must feel upset with you for speaking like that...a little bit of positivity never hurt anyone
    Attachment 562384

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the wallpaper on my phone ☺️
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Entry no.22
    I woke up at 6:24am, I knew results were going to be available online at 6:30am, so I made a cup of tea for myself and mum and a coffee for dad.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was so surprised that I cried and I cried for a long time and it meant that I got a very late train into work :rofl:
    yh it was an emotional time because my family and I assumed the highest grade I was getting was a D
    I did a lot of phoning friends to comfort them and lots of good luck text messages on the way to the office finally, when I got there I had a nice long chat with the fellow AS student next to me who was freakin out about his maths grade (got an A in the end )
    When I got to work, I did nothing apart from message friends and thanked you all on tsr for being so kind and supportive !

Special shout-outs to 13 1 20 8 42 and LifeIsFine for helping m relax before going to sleep the night before and Matrix123 's advice :hugs:
    I ended up going to the labs with my supervisor and this new placement student (from france :fan:)
    We sorted out some of the wiring and PC configuration ready for the experiment with the injector and liquid nitrogen.
    I know tomorrow morning I am going to help with the gravel/storage experiment again!

After that, it was lunch time! I was on my own for a bit, then I was accompanied by 2 individuals who'd both received their results and then another. The other had asked for today off, fairs tbh
    We ate (pasta salad + crisps + apple juice for me :mmm:) then played table football and then sat outside for a while.
    We'd all received good results and were in need of a chilling out session, so we stayed there for a while

Finally got back, I finished the summarisation of the research finally. I now have to do the intro/conclusion/materials research part tomorrow :erm: that will be jolly good fun
    I received a text on the train that when I would return, we would be ordering Dominoe's pizza take-away in celebration Sure enough, when I got home, I ordered the best pizza ever:
    There is no better pizza! (has chicken, cheese + veg on it (there really is no better :mmm:)) beat that Trump u lil batard
    Then, whilst playing tabletennis, my dad said "there's somthing on the table for you"
    I said "I hope its food"
    It turned out to be a "congrats card" which was cute and underneath it were a box of cookies :cookie: (ace pressie cos I like cookies XD)
    I'm v tired, eventful day man, eventufl day, but I'm goign to play some pinta and then watch sherlock and then bed Thanks again for all the support and wishes,
    But for now, goodnight,
    Cheese
    Sounds like a really good day :teehee: Pizza, good results and a french placement student :teehee: :sexface: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.22
    Spoiler:
    Show

Special shout-outs to 13 1 20 8 42 and LifeIsFine for helping m relax before going to sleep the night before and Matrix123 's advice :hugs:

I said "I hope its food"
    But for now, goodnight,
    Cheese
    Congrats Babyy 💖💖💖 you deserve em! Hope you have much more happiness to come. 👍🏼 I ❤️ U 😊
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    X
    Glad I could help!
    Well done for your amazing results
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Cheese is celebrating her results
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yes...I know
    :lolwut:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Sounds like a really good day :teehee: Pizza, good results and a french placement student :teehee: :sexface: :mmm:
    ikr :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny: omg sean u just hit that right on the nail m8
    hes actually at least a 7/10 as well :perv:
    and hes smart
    and hes french
    :innocent:
    how u been seanie?

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Congrats Babyy 💖💖💖 you deserve em! Hope you have much more happiness to come. 👍🏼 I ❤️ U 😊
    :hugs: fank u so muych
    ily 2 m8
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Glad I could help!
    Well done for your amazing results
    fanks dude :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    That's the wallpaper on my phone ☺️
    Aw cool! :yy:

CheeseIsVeg amazing! So glad to hear how happy you are about your results and glad that one bit of advice was actually of use to you The right decision was made in allowing you to have dominoes :yep: :mmm: And a placement student from France!? :fan: :france: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ikr :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny: omg sean u just hit that right on the nail m8
    hes actually at least a 7/10 as well :perv:
    and hes smart
    and hes french
    :innocent:
    how u been seanie?

:hugs: fank u so muych
    ily 2 m8
    Cutieeeee and yw for lyf girll ❤️❤️❤️
    Ooh I had pizza too in yesterday 👍🏼
    Guess which 1 ☺️ It were yummehhhh 😘

Entry no.22
    Spoiler:
    Show

I said "I hope its food"
    But for now, goodnight,
    Cheese
    PRSOM

So happy for you with your results, Cheese! You 100% deserved it and I knew you would do amazing! Very well done

ReputationRep:

CheeseIsVeg amazing! So glad to hear how happy you are about your results and glad that one bit of advice was actually of use to you The right decision was made in allowing you to have dominoes :yep: :mmm: And a placement student from France!? :fan: :france: :woo:
    ikr i see it every morning when I turn my phone on and it's such an inspiring start to the day 👍🏼 💜
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    XD every peice of ur advice is useful sista :hugs:
    XD
    ikr he is deffo hawt af

Cutieeeee and yw for lyf girll ❤️❤️❤️
    Ooh I had pizza too in yesterday 👍🏼
    Guess which 1 ☺️ It were yummehhhh 😘
    idk which lol
    :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Platopus)
    PRSOM

So happy for you with your results, Cheese! You 100% deserved it and I knew you would do amazing! Very well done

m8 im so happy for u
    Cambridge?U R SO AMAZING!

ReputationRep:
    XD
    ikr he is deffo hawt af

idk which lol
    Papa Johns! It's sexy lol 😂☺️❤️ 🍕
    Which 1 did you have? 😮

m8 im so happy for u
    Cambridge?U R SO AMAZING!
    Aww thank you U R EQUALLY SO AMAZING tho!

ReputationRep:
    XD
    ikr he is deffo hawt af

idk which lol
    Aww thanks! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    o.O What's the general appearance? Dark/light hair? Slightly tanned or? :mmm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Papa Johns! It's sexy lol 😂☺️❤️ 🍕
    Which 1 did you have? 😮
    lol ok
    chicken feast from dominoes innit

(Original post by Platopus)
    Aww thank you U R EQUALLY SO AMAZING tho!
    m8 ur gonna have to tell me how it goes :hugs:

lol ok
    chicken feast from dominoes innit

m8 ur gonna have to tell me how it goes :hugs:
    Course I will! And if I run away from there screaming, you will be among the first to know
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Aww thanks! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    o.O What's the general appearance? Dark/light hair? Slightly tanned or? :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he's older by a bit sure but he's got this dark hair, tiny beard thing which is hot
    he's a tad tanned
    he's smart
    and he's funny and he actually taught me some stuff so XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.