Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

ReputationRep:
    The end of the video is creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I'm good thanks The past 3 days have been the most stressful days of my life(school) :yep:
    U?
    Aww why has it been stressful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyMathsBoy)
    I LOVEEEEE this movie

In my top 3 films

ReputationRep:
    LITERALLY

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks The past 3 days have been the most stressful days of my life(school) :yep:
    U?
    lol yeah the change from GCSE --> AS is a bit "bam work ur arse off you have 1403 homeworks and 48 tests on the same day and don't forget to buy 2934 textbooks and revision guides"
    But dw it will slow down and you will get used to it AS --> A2 is a lot more chill than I thought :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I LOVEEEEE this movie

In my top 3 films
    My favourites are: american beauty, american history x and resevoir dogs
    But yh whiplash is one of the best out there

ReputationRep:
    Aww why has it been stressful?
    There's a few reasons but one was I didn't know what school to go to. I changed schools again because I felt like I made the wrong decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    lol yeah the change from GCSE --> AS is a bit "bam work ur arse off you have 1403 homeworks and 48 tests on the same day and don't forget to buy 2934 textbooks and revision guides"
    But dw it will slow down and you will get used to it AS --> A2 is a lot more chill than I thought :yy:
    Nooo way AS to A2 is a big jump
    AS maths is basically GCSE A grade stuff, but when it comes to A2 it becomes incredibly complex, so much understanding and memory is needed
    A2 chemistry is insane too, looking at AS paper looks like childs play compared to an A2 paper
    And biology requires the most knowledge, the spec is twice as big but not difficult

ReputationRep:
    There's a few reasons but one was I didn't know what school to go to. I changed schools again because I felt like I made the wrong decision.
    Aw I get you
    There's nothing wrong with changing your mind and it's not going to put you in any disadvantage

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ytyerdy5eruy

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    fhddsggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    hnvf

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nooo way AS to A2 is a big jump
    AS maths is basically GCSE A grade stuff, but when it comes to A2 it becomes incredibly complex, so much understanding and memory is needed
    A2 chemistry is insane too, looking at AS paper looks like childs play compared to an A2 paper
    And biology requires the most knowledge, the spec is twice as big but not difficult
    sure.
    Well I say chill, I don't mean it isn't harder
    Yeah I'm going to find maths tougher but I am going to put the work in, my textbook legit just came thru the post :woo:
    Can't wait until we get into the nitty gritty. We started Organic today :cool:
    Biology is just :hand:Physics is better :yep:Woop woop for physics :excited:

ReputationRep:
    fhhhhhhhhhhhhfd

ReputationRep:

Poll
What is stopping you from being in a happy relationship?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.