The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Anyone see west hams 2nd goal? Some different reports of whether it was an Ashton goal or not...hopefully he gets it.

Defoe just got an assist too. :biggrin:
Reply 981
lfc4life
Anyone see west hams 2nd goal? Some different reports of whether it was an Ashton goal or not...hopefully he gets it.

Defoe just got an assist too. :biggrin:

Samba own goal I hear.
Reply 982
Bit of a debate about it, bbc think it's Ashtons.

Green and James saving penalty, sounds like James is in for a massive haul today.
Reply 983
lfc4life
Bit of a debate about it, bbc think it's Ashtons.

Green and James saving penalty, sounds like James is in for a massive haul today.

The ****** saved a certain Everton goal from Arteta (who I have in my team) as well :fuhrer:
Reply 984
Which also means A.Traore holds onto his clean sheet aswell, any chance of someone not playing for you?
Reply 985
lfc4life
Which also means A.Traore holds onto his clean sheet aswell, any chance of someone not playing for you?

I doubt it, but I do reckon Everton will get a goal before the game's over anyway.
Reply 986
FFS I've only just noticed Meite has come off at half time. I bet West Brom keep a clean sheet now.

This is gonna go down as one of my worst weeks EVER.
Reply 987
Zaki scores, Downing misses penalty. :biggrin:
farhan
I bet Downing will do **** all and everyone around him with get goals and assists.
:kiss:
Reply 989
1621: Ishmael Miller has just missed a golden opportunity to give West Brom a 1-0 lead at Bolton. He really should have buried that. West Brom have been by far the most creative team.

And now Downing misses a penalty and Zaki who I was so close to getting instead of Downing gets a goal to his assist.

FFS. How do I retire as manager of my fantasy team?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Zaki, my captain, has scored and so has Jermain Defoe :yeah:

Playing all my 5 defenders this gameweek :teeth:
Reply 991
:jester:
Zaki's getting a fair few points today, no doubt he'll get bonus points too.
I'm hoping West Brom conceed now as Meite has been subbed!
They were all saying "who?" when Mastermind` picked Zaki :cool:
Reply 995
Mastermind`

I believe that was just me actually :o:

LOL I don't give a crap about giving that one to you as long as he keeps scoring!
I knew I shouldn't have taken Defoe out of my team. :hmmm:
Reply 997
Mastermind`

STFU rubbing it in my face, n00b :mad:

:p: I think I'll put my fantasy team in the Bargain Pages:

For sale: Fantasy team. One previous ****e owner. Not many points. Carries a curse. Destroys self-esteem and faith in the world. Looking for a packet of hula hoops and one chocolate rolo ONO. Call 0781CRAPTEAM

Any takers? :colonhash:

No, seriously, I'm off to play Squash. Release some stress :colondollar: I'm in the process of inventing my own shot as it happens- an alternative to the conventional backhand. You guys might be kicking my ass in the Fantasy League, but how many of you have invented your own shots, eh? None of you? Awww :console: Didn't think so :colonhash:

:aetsch:

:creep: :creep: :creep:
Reply 998
Praying Ashton gets given the goal
Seeming he is my captain :smile:
Reply 999
**** off Defoe just **** off I wanna cry.

Latest