Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it looks mega!
    person above me, drinks change in prices all night depending on how many people buy them. i cant explain, look on the freshers fest thing!

ReputationRep:
    What exactly do we take to our lectures? I'm really confused about it all. Obviously paper and pens, folders? Anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    stock exchange thing??
    If people are buying more of a certain drink, the price for it will go up. The less popular drinks will get cheaper so you have to keep an eye on the screens all night to make sure you're getting the best deals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkiichiicka)
    Absolutely no idea. When I click on 'view payment's it doesn't say anything. Student finance haven't sent me a thing since I applied in June so I'm really confused about everything,especially now since we have to send my moms evidence again.
    Student Finance haven't sent me a thing since I applied in Feb. I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    6 days for me Can't wait! I hope somebody else comes on the wednesday lol, cause so far its just me Ah well. Peacefull evening lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    stock exchange thing??
    It's one of the fresher's fest night things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bull3t Pr00f 90)
    If people are buying more of a certain drink, the price for it will go up. The less popular drinks will get cheaper so you have to keep an eye on the screens all night to make sure you're getting the best deals!
    Pretty awesome idea am well up for that!

ReputationRep:
    What exactly do we take to our lectures? I'm really confused about it all. Obviously paper and pens, folders? Anything else?
    I think that will be fine, depends on the subject really, Im studying literature, so it was always useful to have the text as well with me...
    I may be a forth year at my home uni ( Im an erasmus student ) but I seriously can't wait for the lectures !!! First time I 'll keep notes in english in my life :p:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oooo only a week now =P are many people nervous bout goin,making friends e.c.t??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    Oooo only a week now =P are many people nervous bout goin,making friends e.c.t??
    Yeah im getting nervous, i was just really really excited but now im a little nervous!
    I think i will be fine making friends etc. that doesn't worry me too much, it just feels weird to be leaving my friends at home. Im more worried i wont make any close friends, rather than just friends- if that makes sense

Anyways i will stop waffling now! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_kate)
    I'm not too worried about making friends as there are oads of people at the uni, more worried that I won't get on with my flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blacktabs)
    I'm not too worried about making friends as there are oads of people at the uni, more worried that I won't get on with my flat mates.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody ruvs me :p:

ReputationRep:
    what sort of bag are people taking, for like carrying stuff to the lectures and that?.. i just thought about it, and im not sure how big/small a bag i should get...

ReputationRep:
    im so worried about making friends on my course!arghh

ReputationRep:
    I'm well jealous of all you 1st years, got loads of uni ahead of ya Me i've only got one year left, been here for 4... man time flies!

If anyone needs any help around the place feel free to ask me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmmily)
    im so worried about making friends on my course!arghh
    I'm worried that everyone will be better than me, and I'll just be sittin there like whaaaa???

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried that everyone will be better than me, and I'll just be sittin there like whaaaa???

Haha same actually! cos its been sooo long since school and everything I feel like my brain has melted! what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I'm well jealous of all you 1st years, got loads of uni ahead of ya Me i've only got one year left, been here for 4... man time flies!

If anyone needs any help around the place feel free to ask me
    This guy is a legend! :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    :s moving tomorrow, and i have to drive up with my sister... never been on the M6 !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.