Wait for the summer guys...

Changes are coming to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zionic)
    Wait for the summer guys...

Changes are coming to Arsenal.

Are you Arsene ? :O

ReputationRep:
    With way Arsene's being talking recently, it sounds like it. About time as well, though, doubt it'll be massive.

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn, Milan hoover up Taiwo AND Mexes, both on a FREE? They're both excellent defenders.

ReputationRep:
    With all the money Spurs have spent, they might not even get Europa league. But of course the media will praise 'Arry, while demanding Wenger gets sacked. (even though i feel he should, but for different reasons).

ReputationRep:
    One of the best goals Arsenal have ever scored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    One of the best goals Arsenal have ever scored:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL8xk...el_video_title
    best arsenal team ever, and my fav kit as well.
    the blue away o2 kit was amazing :cool:

ReputationRep:
    This isn't much worse:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    This isn't much worse:

Lol I just finished watching that when you posted it. What I'd give to see movement beyond the full backs and slick passing again.

I can't remember one performance this entire season when we've really passed to the "arsenal level."
    Our best performances (Chelsea/ Barca) have been due to determination more than anything. Says a lot that we've only had two very good performances that I can remember as well.

ReputationRep:
    This is the best Arsenal goal ever. 8)

Worse thing is the commentry, "a Barcelona goal by Arsenal". Do one. We score goals like that a lot. Barcelona never do. ****.

ReputationRep:
    This is the best Arsenal goal ever. 8)

Worse thing is the commentry, "a Barcelona goal by Arsenal". Do one. We score goals like that a lot. Barcelona never do. ****.
    That ****ed me off to no end luckily I was too busy shouting to hear it the first time around!

ReputationRep:
    The problem with our passing is we try to showboat all the time, i.e Bendtner flicking the ball. If you look at Barcelona, they keep it very simple, and when a player is in trouble several players swarm in to help the player. It's my opinion that any team with a decent amount technical ability can replicate the 'keep ball' football Barcelona employ. We certainly can, and it is something that can help us out when we are under pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Best solo goals?

or...

ReputationRep:
    Henry at his best

ReputationRep:
    I really miss Henry.

ReputationRep:
    I miss Wiltord :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Nasri vs Porto. Nuff' said!

ReputationRep:
    Can I do the next thread? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I miss Wiltord :awesome:

WILTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ReputationRep:

WILTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:rave: and Kanu :love:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.