Changes are coming to Arsenal.

:smile:
Original post by Zionic
Wait for the summer guys...

Changes are coming to Arsenal.

:smile:

Are you Arsene ? :O
Reply 9982
With way Arsene's being talking recently, it sounds like it. About time as well, though, doubt it'll be massive.
Reply 9983
Goddamn, Milan hoover up Taiwo AND Mexes, both on a FREE? They're both excellent defenders.
With all the money Spurs have spent, they might not even get Europa league. But of course the media will praise 'Arry, while demanding Wenger gets sacked. (even though i feel he should, but for different reasons).
Reply 9985
One of the best goals Arsenal have ever scored:

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9986
Original post by MoMatrix
One of the best goals Arsenal have ever scored:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL8xkZvX6Z8&feature=channel_video_title

best arsenal team ever, and my fav kit as well.
the blue away o2 kit was amazing :cool:
This isn't much worse:

Original post by marcusmerehay
This isn't much worse:

Lol I just finished watching that when you posted it. What I'd give to see movement beyond the full backs and slick passing again.

I can't remember one performance this entire season when we've really passed to the "arsenal level."
Our best performances (Chelsea/ Barca) have been due to determination more than anything. Says a lot that we've only had two very good performances that I can remember as well.
Reply 9989
This is the best Arsenal goal ever. 8)

Worse thing is the commentry, "a Barcelona goal by Arsenal". Do one. We score goals like that a lot. Barcelona never do. ****.
Original post by Zionic
This is the best Arsenal goal ever. 8)

Worse thing is the commentry, "a Barcelona goal by Arsenal". Do one. We score goals like that a lot. Barcelona never do. ****.

That ****ed me off to no end luckily I was too busy shouting to hear it the first time around!:angry::angry::angry::angry:
The problem with our passing is we try to showboat all the time, i.e Bendtner flicking the ball. If you look at Barcelona, they keep it very simple, and when a player is in trouble several players swarm in to help the player. It's my opinion that any team with a decent amount technical ability can replicate the 'keep ball' football Barcelona employ. We certainly can, and it is something that can help us out when we are under pressure.
Reply 9992
Best solo goals?

or...

Reply 9993
Henry at his best

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9994
I really miss Henry. :frown:

I miss Wiltord :awesome:
Reply 9996
Nasri vs Porto. Nuff' said!
(edited 12 years ago)