Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The Arsenal Thread XIX Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/09/totten...axler-4791880/

Da faq?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Is everyone ok if I make the new thread?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Draxler isn't good enough yet to make much of a difference to Spurs. Doubt they would get him for that price anyway, assuming there's any truth in that article.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Draxler isn't good enough yet to make much of a difference to Spurs. Doubt they would get him for that price anyway, assuming there's any truth in that article.
    I know, I was referring to the actual price. I swear when we were interested, they didn't want anything less than £37m for him :/

Metro comes up with such bull**** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I know, I was referring to the actual price. I swear when we were interested, they didn't want anything less than £37m for him :/

Metro comes up with such bull**** lol
    He's clearly never going to go for 37m 17m is a fair price for him

ReputationRep:
    He's clearly never going to go for 37m 17m is a fair price for him
    True say, £37 is way too much :/

Today's market valuations are disgusting - what would Bale, Suarez etc be valued at before these rich businessman took over?

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to be treated like a human being in here. How do you think it makes me feel seeing people constantly hurl abuse at me? I treat everyone with respect except luke sometimes and that was just a bit of fun wasn't it.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Baconbutty must be a dupe im calling out FKLW

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone ok if I make the new thread?
    Nope. I think you'll put something negative about Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whoever starts the new thread, can you please put the link on this thread. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I start the new thread?

ReputationRep:
    I volunteer

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to be treated like a human being in here. How do you think it makes me feel seeing people constantly hurl abuse at me? I treat everyone with respect except luke sometimes and that was just a bit of fun wasn't it.
    Prsom. You guys scapegoat the guy so much it's bad. Also lol at calling me Butty. Just lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post48509407 - New thread

There we go

ReputationRep:
    Finally ran out of good posters to make the new threads. Someone should have called TheInvincibles14 for this occasion, he was decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    ''Mertesacker is a stupid lanky ****''

''Sanchez is a reject so not a good signing at all, but Cesc to Chelsea is GOAT''

''Daily Mail articles on Arsenal are perfectly balanced''

This is just in the past 3 days as well. The man is a complete cretin, and what's worse is you and Jam pretending that he's somehow speaking sense or making serious points.
    Last but is just lol. You've insulted him personally which there's was no need for. Also why would I, or jam for that matter, bother doing that, what would we get from elevating Butty's status?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Finally ran out of good posters to make the new threads. Someone should have called TheInvincibles14 for this occasion, he was decent.
    Peak to be AR. Butty should've made it. Tbh Zurich is GOAT on Arsenal thread he should make every thread.

Also, who would like to see an Eboracum/Bacon showdown?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ehh, they're probably both the same person. Probably both musester. Happy 10000 guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Peak to be AR. Butty should've made it. Tbh Zurich is GOAT on Arsenal thread he should make every thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man's gonna go hide and cry now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Man's gonna go hide and cry now
    And think about what you've done!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.