Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fort night was still fun despite the distinct lack of forts :p:

ReputationRep:
    but there was a tree
    we shall have to make a fort tho cos i was soooooooo excited about fort night.

ReputationRep:
    I am officially not going out till week 12. How have I got so much work to do?! Oh yes, that's right, because I haven't done any till now.

ReputationRep:
    gosdh we only just got up. now for a day of WORK.

Christopher is taking me out for dinner tonight at Picolino's it's my faveeeeee restaurant. im dead excited. better bloomin stop raining though. :hmpf:

He just showed me the golden compass trailer. it looks so good. imma go and see it cos its got cutie animals in

I'm hungry. and i can't shower. ohdear

ReputationRep:
    its horribly grey outside......its soooooooooo depressing
    it makes me want to have a comfy day in front of the fire.....but we have no fire and i must spend my time doing eu instead. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    REEET, I've finished the second application stage of Lloyds internship. Why must they ask silly questions like "Describe a time when you had to work under time pressure" and all these silly points you had to cover. I bet my answers were really gay, lololol. Oh me oh my, work.

ReputationRep:
    Chris said to me "oh look, it's jsut like a summers day!!" then it was really depressing when i saw :hmpf:

he's going to tell me off when he sees how i "arranged" the bacon

ReputationRep:
    You arranged the bacon! :eek:

This is the last page of the thread isn't it?

I had fun at fort night.

I am really really really looking forward to watching 10 things I hate about you. ;yes;

[/brainwashed]

ReputationRep:
    The day is so uninspiring I am still in bed
    Working...but in bed.

I've got so much reading to do, I think I'm going to have to spend every spare moment of the day with my head in a book. And I don't think I'll really be going out at all until after the 3rd December when all my deadlines are done. Siiigh. A small sacrifice to make though for the end result.

ReputationRep:
    I have to get my workies done before hockey.

Are we still going to the Christmas lights Karen? Am I eating at yours? :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    i bet sheffield's xmas tree wont beat OUR xmas tree

ReputationRep:
    It was very pretty, even after I had broken it. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Oooo, you could eat at mine
    Although it will be our typical pasta meal, that's what I was going to have anyway.

I don't think I want to go to the christmas light switch on . The weather sucks, I don't really care about Shayne Ward/Strictly Come Dancing people/The Teletubbies, and it's at 5pm so I don't know if you're even back from hockey by then? I'd rather be a lazy and stay in and watch Top Gear and Long Way Down.

What time are you coming to pick up your hockey stuff so I know when I have to get dressed by :p: ?

Your Christmas tree is amazing Ria.

ReputationRep:
    The Teletubbies!!!! #excited#

Ah yeah I won't be back til afterwards. Can I just come to yours anyway then. :flutter:

Ill be round by 20 past 3 Kazzen. ;yes;

Yay for lazyness! :party:

ReputationRep:
    oo yay its xmas lights tonight?

how xcitin. but it's still raining. will have to dress up snuggly & warm. but not too warm for the restaurant...hmmm! tricky.

some ppl have had snow today in england there's TONS of snow where we're skiing at xmas though already. the webcams look so pretty #excited#

ReputationRep:
    Its apparently snowy in the peaks! Shall have to get out there sometime soon!

What a miserable day.

ReputationRep:
    how citin

ReputationRep:
    Should I spam it till the finish?

ReputationRep:
    Wes going to the peaks next weekend

ReputationRep:
    Did I win?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.