Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    no !!!!!!!!!!!

Well, don't post too much- last time it went too far past 10,000 the extra posts got edited into the new thread, giving us a random OP

(Original post by a.gafor)
    :lol: plenty of ways really if I post too much, you wont have enough posts left to break the record unless you make 10-12 consecutive posts at the time

I could also go for the record myself if I feel like it again
    That would need you to stay on this thread for ever

That wouldn't make this record any harder to beat

ReputationRep:
    woop woop woop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Well, don't post too much- last time it went too far past 10,000 the extra posts got edited into the new thread, giving us a random OP

That would make this record any harder to beat
    Was this the MK II ?

ReputationRep:
    plus

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Was this the MK II ?

I can't remember which mark it was, though not MKII- much later, I'd been here for several threads by that point.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ++
    Are you going to be counting the posts after 10,000 in the new thread? :curious: (for records or for the score )

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here been to Thorpe Park, if so, is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember which mark it was, though not MKII- much later, I'd been here for several threads by that point.
    Usually if its not over 100 posts that is 505 pages, then its fine. But it also depends on the mod. Except one mod, all mod let the extra post stay. One mod deleted all posts over 10K mark when it went 506 pages I believe.

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Was this the MK II ?

MK VII

ReputationRep:
    vuyhbk

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether having 3 GvB games thread in a single page within 3 weeks is a good or bad sign lol !

Name:  GvB.png
Views: 35
Size:  37.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happens, if somehow midnightmemories post now and she becomes the next thread starter, the mod would have done "The midnightmemories" lol ! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Usually if its not over 100 posts that is 505 pages, then its fine. But it also depends on the mod. Except one mod, all mod let the extra post stay. One mod deleted all posts over 10K mark when it went 506 pages I believe.
    I know best not to risk things though
    I don't know whether having 3 GvB games thread in a single page within 3 weeks is a good or bad sign lol !

Name:  GvB.png
Views: 35
Size:  37.3 KB
    Well it's a funny sign, anyway :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to be counting the posts after 10,000 in the new thread? :curious: (for records or for the score )
    :hmmmm: That's a dilemma :hmmmm2:

In order to be fair, I shall allow for posts to go over a few pages, lets say 5 max as everyone is currently online and the other thread has not been approved yet (Nothing to do with increasing my post count or any such thing - I deny all such allegations should they ever arise :innocent:)

ReputationRep:
    :hmmmm: That's a dilemma :hmmmm2:

In order to be fair, I shall allow for posts to go over a few pages, lets say 5 max as everyone is currently online and the other thread has not been approved yet (Nothing to do with increasing my post count or any such thing - I deny all such allegations should they ever arise :innocent:)
    Hmm, ok

Well, I shall start posting like crazy again then

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:

That wouldn't make this record any harder to beat
    and so I shall, feel free to test me

But it'll, if I end up breaking my own record, surely, that means you have less posts left to go for it yourself?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.