Turn on thread page Beta

The Liverpool FC Thread XII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    his development is astounding.
    we always knew he was good but his biggest issue was fading in and out of games.
    now he completely dictates them on a regular basis...it's crazy.

enough people dislike me, even liverpool fans on here themselves.
    they'd just get pissed off that i'd be the current "spokesperson" of the thread with my name appearing every time they go on it.
    cba.

for gerrard's send off thread, i would suggest the poster who has been here the longest to do this one.
    i'm not sure who that is though.
    Coutinho has been fantastic in recent weeks which is great to see since he was off boil at the beginning of the season. Hopefully he can improve his finishing/end product as his build up and link up play is absolutely great.

No one dislikes you luke, they may disagree with your views but that's it. Dont be silly you're a very nice poster, anyway if anyone has a problem with you they can put you on their ignore list.

That would be zerf I think, where has he gone?

(Original post by Zerforax)
    x

ReputationRep:
    someone needs to grow a pair and make a thread already...anyone

ReputationRep:
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/449986528878419968/***9ienw_400x400.jpeg[/IMG]Is it time for a new thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Coutinho has been fantastic in recent weeks which is great to see since he was off boil at the beginning of the season. Hopefully he can improve his finishing/end product as his build up and link up play is absolutely great.

No one dislikes you luke, they may disagree with your views but that's it. Dont be silly you're a very nice poster, anyway if anyone has a problem with you they can put you on their ignore list.

That would be zerf I think, where has he gone?

You should make it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** it, I've been here longer than 90% of people so I'm doing it.

Plus I have the best username.

ReputationRep:
    If by the time I've woken up tomorrow a new thread isn't made. I will make the new thread.

You have been warned.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus you claim to love the club yet you cannot make a dedicated thread for it. Shame on you all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post53423669

new thread, get in

ReputationRep:
    End this thread.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.