POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you think those involved in his capture will get a reward. Apparently his capture dead or alive was worth $25 million , and there were about 20-25 us navy seals that captured him, so that's at least $1m each.

Not bad for a days work ay :holmes: (if they are awarded the money)
Orwell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For a forum as supposedly intelligent as this (though I am increasingly doubting this) I really am surprised by the number of conspiracy idiots.
DH-Biker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Patriot)
This, will not end well. USA got too hung up on finding Osama, when they should have been sorting out the mess they made elsewhere. There will be a retaliation.
I'm believe its unavoidable.

I hope I'm wrong, but he was far to strong a religious leader to be simply left "unavenged" to them.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Could just try looking here, don't worry, it's only got the 1000-odd posts, I'm sure you can provide something unique and new to talk about.
Right Guard 3.D
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alientrooper)
Thoughts?

And I believe the picture recently released of his body is a fake; it has been merged with another picture of a man from a couple of years ago.
Also, why bury it at sea and so quickly without many pictures or footage? It seems Pakistan is also involved more with terrorists than people thought with Afghanistan. And one of the former presidents of Pakistan said the attack was a breach of Pakistan's security.......wtf? The world's most wanted was killed and he said that? :confused:

SPOILER: If squeamish do not look below
1- We aren't all sick and want to see pictures of a man with 2 bullet holes in his head and no brains.
2- DNA samples were taken from him and compared with DNA of his family to prove it was him, and the SEALS identified him, asked him to surrender, he didn't so bang.
3- Buried in the sea so there was no place for there to be a shrine for his followers like there would be if he was buried on land.

Im a bit bored of all these threads. People may believe its all a conspiracy and everything. People may question every minute detail and point it towards lies, but can't we all just watch the news, take in the facts and leave everything else aside?
WildBerrySpirit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
No ye, i understand.

I am in no doubt that further evidence will come forward though, and 'look forward to it'.
There's no need for the patronising tone in your comment.
DH-Biker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
Do you think those involved in his capture will get a reward. Apparently his capture dead or alive was worth $25 million , and there were about 20-25 us navy seals that captured him, so that's at least $1m each.

That price went out on a "Deck of 52". Aimed only at Private Contractors. Blackwater had a bash, and lost seven men doing so.

This was a military operation; they wont have been contracted. They'll receive medals, have articles on their "daring raid" - which it was - but that's it.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WildBerrySpirit)
There's no need for the patronising tone in your comment.
Wasn't intentional.
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

That was for information leading to his capture death. If it was all American intelligence, they (the bureau) give nothing away.

Read something about it on The Guardian. All I care about is the monies.
niacin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sharri5)
Wow, world or warcraft really? You really know a lot about me. Just as much as you know about osama's death. I can wrap rings around you, go play with 12 years. I don't have time for your ****.
"go play with 12 years"? wow you're an embarrassment.

just for the record i believe he's dead only I wondered how they'd manage to have a DNA sample to compare it with. it turns out they used DNA from his deceased sister but of course you knew that already didn't you? :rolleyes:

let's keep it 100, you're just some raging neckbeard, please drop the tough guy act because you've already shown how inept you are.
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahahahahaha

I guess when you go to the doctors, you don't believe what they say.. because he doesn't give you whatever proof you need?

Silly idiots these days. No proof would ever be good enough for you retards.
A little proof would be enough.

Considering there is 0, zilch, nada I refuse to go on the word of a government who we realized was extremely selfish and manipulative thanks to Wikileaks.

But we all forgot about wikileaks didn't we, OK GOD BELSS AMERRRUKA!!!
Competencies
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok, let's ignore the fact it has been proven by DNA.
According to the USA...
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DH-Biker)
That price went out on a "Deck of 52". Aimed only at Private Contractors. Blackwater had a bash, and lost seven men doing so.

This was a military operation; they wont be contracted. They'll receive medals, have articles on their "daring raid" - which it was - but that's it.
Ah well i suppose killing the most wanted man in america is good enough. And everyone loves a medal.
Boo!xx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think they've captured him, but dont want people to come and try and rescue him, so are just saying that he's dead..
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I killed Osama last year in truth.

I proved his identity with DNA and got rid of his body completely, you will never find it because it is completely destroyed. Why you not believe me?
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Osama was dead years ago.

Cant believe people are believing this.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Competencies)
According to the USA...
OH for god sake :facepalm:

If they release photos you will always have idiots claiming they are fake.
Video : idiots claiming they are fake. .
Shooting him in the middle of a street: Idiots claiming it is fake.

(Original post by Alex Jones)
Osama was dead years ago.

Cant believe people are believing this.

Prove it.
HarryA
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Patriot)
This, will not end well. USA got too hung up on finding Osama, when they should have been sorting out the mess they made elsewhere. There will probably be a retaliation.
Typical critic, always pointing out the negative not the positive. One of the most dangerous men in the world has been killed and all you do is criticise the people that killed him. Show some f-ing respect man. If it wasn't for the security services of all the allied countries, you wouldn't be safe.
DH-Biker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah well i suppose killing the most wanted man in america is good enough. And everyone loves a medal.
Agreed.

The individuals in question will probably receive money somehow, but the $25 Million? Not nearly as much.

Should they be entitled to that? Meh, I would say so; but every other member of the Armed Forces out there has been crucial too.

At least those involved in the operation wont go without any pat on the back. Medals, biographies, documentary interviews; money will get to them at least.
jetsetgirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know 9/11 was a horrific tragedy. But if I killed Bin Laden, I certainly wouldn't be owning up to it. If another country had killed him, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be parading it around either. This is only going to result in an even bigger ****storm, surely they must know that? I mean, it's taken 9-and-a-bit years, billions of dollars, and thousands of lives lost (both American and civilian) all for the death and capture of one man who hasn't masterminded anything in a good few years. No WMDs, both Iraq and Afghanistan in a mess, and the one thing they achieved (besides Saddam) they have to go and mess up by publicising it so much and parading in the streets. They didn't bury him on a land site because they didn't want his bural site to become some sort of shrine - well, isn't this basically painting him as a martyr and promoting anti-Western sentiment?

Al-Qaeda probably forgot about Bin Laden ages ago, they have new leaders and by bringing this back up and blatantly heckling them, they're putting their own nation and security at risk again. Presumably, they don't want a repeat of 9/11 (or maybe they do, whatever).

Also, on a much smaller scale, this is already beginning to get out of hand what with all the 'die muslims loll' already starting on my FB feed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (191)
39.63%
No - but I will (29)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (229)
47.51%

Watched Threads