Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    I;m groovy thanks

Might go round mates soon to play more footie and look for more jobs before I'm kicked out

what about you, doing anything cool? :hugs: :kiss: :lovie:
    Can't believe they gonna boot you out!!! Do you have anywhere to go? I don't want you in trouble, I'd do anything I could to help you :hugs:

Hope you have fun if you playing footie. I going out with my dad again, quite good don't usually get to seem so often.

This threads goneover 1000 posts

You're amazing.

:hugs: :kiss: :love:

xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Can't believe they gonna boot you out!!! Do you have anywhere to go? I don't want you in trouble, I'd do anything I could to help you :hugs:

Hope you have fun if you playing footie. I going out with my dad again, quite good don't usually get to seem so often.

This threads goneover 1000 posts

You're amazing.

:hugs: :kiss: :love:

xxxxxx
    Well I could crash round a mates for few days maybe but I would feel guilty doing that! Aww you're lovely, don't worry though I'll survive somehow

Groovy, have fun with him dude :hugs:

Over 1000? cool :p:

So are you hehe :kiss: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Well I could crash round a mates for few days maybe but I would feel guilty doing that! Aww you're lovely, don't worry though I'll survive somehow

Groovy, have fun with him dude :hugs:

Over 1000? cool :p:

So are you hehe :kiss: :love:
    Is it hot there? Kinda is here, but cloudy... Think it'll be hot at the weekend though

I'd say you could crash at mine anytime, but bit far away for you I guess... But in September, it's a different matter :hugs: - You'll always have somewhere to go then

I shall have fun I think. You too...

You flatter me, you're so nice

:hugs: :kiss: :lovie:

xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Is it hot there? Kinda is here, but cloudy... Think it'll be hot at the weekend though

I'd say you could crash at mine anytime, but bit far away for you I guess... But in September, it's a different matter :hugs: - You'll always have somewhere to go then

I shall have fun I think. You too...

You flatter me, you're so nice

:hugs: :kiss: :lovie:

xxxxxx
    It's really cloudy but humid here, not nice

Yeah will be hotter I'm sure hehe

Aww thanks Lee, is bit far though yeah :hugs: Don't worry though

Anyway I'm off sorry

Will text you later though :love:

Thinking of you already hehe xxxxxxxxxxx :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    It's really cloudy but humid here, not nice

Yeah will be hotter I'm sure hehe

Aww thanks Lee, is bit far though yeah :hugs: Don't worry though

Anyway I'm off sorry

Will text you later though :love:

Thinking of you already hehe xxxxxxxxxxx :lovie:
    Yep... Same here... - Hehe... will be hot :kiss:

awww okay. But offer is always there... Don't want you in trouble... Want you happy and safe... :hugs:

I gotta go any minute now anyway...

Thinking of you too... :kiss: :hugs: :love: :lovie:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    *What's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster? Is it a monster?*

Hehe... That songs always on, pretty catchy... :p:

:juggle:

Feeling kinda bubbly today...

ReputationRep:
    *What's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster? Is it a monster?*

Hehe... That songs always on, pretty catchy... :p:

:juggle:

Feeling kinda bubbly today...
    :argh: My best friend loves that song and consequently it's implemented in my head! Not my thing, no offence.

Creamy!!!!:hugs: I haven't seen you for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :argh: My best friend loves that song and consequently it's implemented in my head! Not my thing, no offence.

Creamy!!!!:hugs: I haven't seen you for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no problem, like what you like... Oh and erm:

I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU EITHER!!! :p: How are you

ReputationRep:
    no problem, like what you like... Oh and erm:

I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU EITHER!!! :p: How are you
    Hehe- sorry. Just feeling in a funny mood and emphasising that I'm glad to see you.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe- sorry. Just feeling in a funny mood and emphasising that I'm glad to see you.
    Sorry? No apologies, I'm fine with that... You're cool, always have been

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry? No apologies, I'm fine with that... You're cool, always have been

:hugs:
    Thanks Creamy- the feeling is mutual.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Creamy- the feeling is mutual.
    Yep.

So what you been on with recently? Owt good and fun?

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

Been reading Uni prospectuses and started with the Uni application processes and choosing/rejecting Uni's to apply to. Have also been planning how to get into the Uni that I want to, what to do for A2 and what to do over the summer. That's probably not what you were asking about though.:s:

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Been reading Uni prospectuses and started with the Uni application processes and choosing/rejecting Uni's to apply to. Have also been planning how to get into the Uni that I want to, what to do for A2 and what to do over the summer. That's probably not what you were asking about though.:s:
    No that's cool. You got to prioritise and stuff. Good to you.

What uni?
    I sorting out final uni stuff. Going to Winchester Uni...
    Getting ready to go see my lovely beautiful Jane on Sunday, and you know just chilling, having fun and working in between all that.

What you think I was asking? I wasn't trying to get you to tell me something you didn't wanna say, I'm not nosy... :hugs: Just interested, not seen you in ages, wondered if you're alright, is all

ReputationRep:
    No that's cool. You got to prioritise and stuff. Good to you.

What uni?
    I sorting out final uni stuff. Going to Winchester Uni...
    Getting ready to go see my lovely beautiful Jane on Sunday, and you know just chilling, having fun and working in between all that.

What you think I was asking? I wasn't trying to get you to tell me something you didn't wanna say, I'm not nosy... :hugs: Just interested, not seen you in ages, wondered if you're alright, is all
    No, no that's understandable. it's just you asked if I had been doing anthing good and fun and I replied with stuff about Uni's, which although isn't what many would class as being fun, it is really interesting and as you said- important so to prioritise.

I really want to go to Cambridge University. I've been creating plans- already totalling 4 pages and not yet finished! :p: of how to maximise my potential and chances of getting an offer from Cambridge. Hopefully they will raise my % chance of getting in too! As a result, I've got alot to do so wont be coming into TSR hardly anymore. Not so much of a bad thing as I haven't really been feeling it here for some time.

How are you and Jane going? Is her foot better yet?

ReputationRep:
    No, no that's understandable. it's just you asked if I had been doing anthing good and fun and I replied with stuff about Uni's, which although isn't what many would class as being fun, it is really interesting and as you said- important so to prioritise.

I really want to go to Cambridge University. I've been creating plans- already totalling 4 pages and not yet finished! :p: of how to maximise my potential and chances of getting an offer from Cambridge. Hopefully they will raise my % chance of getting in too! As a result, I've got alot to do so wont be coming into TSR hardly anymore. Not so much of a bad thing as I haven't really been feeling it here for some time.

How are you and Jane going? Is her foot better yet?
    Okay dokey. Hope that works out. Will miss ya... :hugs:

Jane? Not GI Jane...
    Jane Bishop... AKA... Monkey Maiden, hence thread you on, is usually mine and hers chatting ground...
    She lives near Winchester, so when I move 167 miles to uni, she's a great friend I shall be already acquainted with, see how it works Gonna see her sunday

ReputationRep:
    Okay dokey. Hope that works out. Will miss ya... :hugs:

Jane? Not GI Jane...
    Jane Bishop... AKA... Monkey Maiden, hence thread you on, is usually mine and hers chatting ground...
    She lives near Winchester, so when I move 167 miles to uni, she's a great friend I shall be already acquainted with, see how it works Gonna see her sunday
    Oh OK thanks. :hugs: Sorry! I'm making a habit of saying the wrong name/meaning a different person! Well I hope that you two have fun and that all is good with both of you.:hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh OK thanks. :hugs: Sorry! I'm making a habit of saying the wrong name/meaning a different person! Well I hope that you two have fun and that all is good with both of you.:hugs: :hugs:
    Should be. She's lovely, all is cool.

Thanks.

Good luck to you too :hugs:

I'm going in a moment, nice catching up with you though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2006
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.