Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

F581/ F582 Economics June 2013 Watch

• View Poll Results: How hard did we find this exam ?
    so hard i felt like crying through the exam
    12.50%
    very difficult , but one or two were alright
    12.50%
    fairly standard
    31.73%
    quite easy , with one or two hard ones
    33.65%
    so easy i felt like dancing throughout the exam
    9.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by May-o2q)
    Guys does anyone have the modal answer for the f581 exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You still planning to post that mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rheannan)
    i put where consumer satisfaction is maximised and the market is at equillibrium
    Yeah i put that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickrossmmg)
    she sent me it in an email and trust me when i say this - it's meeesssed up. the definitions for consumer surplus for one - da*** is going on in that model mark scheme ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    she sent me it in an email and trust me when i say this - it's meeesssed up. the definitions for consumer surplus for one - da*** is going on in that model mark scheme ?!
    Alright thanks anyways

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=May-o2q;42798322]Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

i understand. I would still like to see it though

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh that would be nice youknow

ReputationRep:
    is it some mark scheme made by a random teacher or a leaked one from OCR lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    How can the definition be weird? It's the difference between the price that is paid and what a consumer is willing to pay.. How else can you put it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Please post the modal mark scheme ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOR2010)
    How can the definition be weird? It's the difference between the price that is paid and what a consumer is willing to pay.. How else can you put it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cannot remember exactly , but it definitely wasn't that definition - i'll find it and post it haha

EDIT : the definition was according to the " modal mark scheme " - ' Consumer surplus is the excess of total utility gained by consumers over and above their total expenditure. It is represented by the area between the price level and the demand curve '

if you think about it , it means the same thing really but its an incredibly weird way of putting it and when i first read it i had a brainfart and it didn't make much sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    cannot remember exactly , but it definitely wasn't that definition - i'll find it and post it haha

EDIT : the definition was according to the " modal mark scheme " - ' Consumer surplus is the excess of total utility gained by consumers over and above their total expenditure. It is represented by the area between the price level and the demand curve '

if you think about it , it means the same thing really but its an incredibly weird way of putting it and when i first read it i had a brainfart and it didn't make much sense
    Yh she's right. The definition is different. I tried posting I was told files too large though

ReputationRep:
    Could you send me any mark scheme you have please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alextopz)
    Could you send me any mark scheme you have please?
    Yh I need your email though

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any more exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh I need your email though
    can you not post on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandem2k11)
    can you not post on here?
    No files too large apparently

ReputationRep:
    No files too large apparently
    you dont have to add as an attachment , you can just post a link to it if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    Yo yo yo ! how'd everyone do ?! anyone else screw up the micro like me ? haha :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    Yo yo yo ! how'd everyone do ?! anyone else screw up the micro like me ? haha :P
    I screwed up F582, I thought it was pretty hard anyway, was expecting a C and got a C.
    What you get?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.