Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Who's fighting?
    It's called a heated debate. Never been in one of those before?

That's funny though, seeing as you're the one who felt the need to scratch first :')
    I don't want to speak to you so just stay out my way -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missemma1)
    I don't want to speak to you so just stay out my way -_-
    Haha! :laugh:
    Stay out your way? Its the internet, love. All you have to do is stop replying to my comment.

Looks like i won this so called 'fight'
    :congrats: to me.

ReputationRep:
    Won? Pfft you wish sweetheart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missemma1)
    Won? Pfft you wish sweetheart
    Well, you clearly cannot fault my argument in any way, therefore, I have won. Unless you can challenge my points, which you have had several opportunities to do, yet avoided it instead even though you chose to start this debate in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Here let me fix that for you:

Looking good but you do realize its not meant to be edited so no black & white :mmm:
    This girl is dangerously good looking. Mwaaaahhhhh *-*

ReputationRep:
    Omg beef :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Rofl.

here's me (fo' real):
    +rep

Now I can visually comprehend why my twin has a crush on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R4INBOW)
    Omg beef :teeth:
    This!! :ahee:

People need to work on their 'pars' though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BastillePompeii)
    +rep

Now I can visually comprehend why my twin has a crush on you.
    Aw. Thank you.
    Who's your twin? :holmes:

EDIT: No worries, I got it. It's that James kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Well, you clearly cannot fault my argument in any way, therefore, I have won. Unless you can challenge my points, which you have had several opportunities to do, yet avoided it instead even though you chose to start this debate in the first place.
    You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    I know your calm, don't worry, i gotchu fam
    Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=James Lucifer;42193953]
    <br />
    <br />
    That was blunt. Thing? You sure have a way with words.[/

"Pretty lady" happy now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ever so slightly

ReputationRep:
    And what used to be a beautiful happy community has been brought down to its knees

ReputationRep:
    You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.
    You silly, silly person. You are appalling for interfering in some other people's business that has nothing to do with you.

"Dollface" is actually meant as a compliment, its just a phrase that people use. It's like "sweetheart", "love" or "honey". So calm down.

"You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose." You have now instigated me and what was the purpose and what is the direction?

And leave ZRO alone, ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    And what used to be a beautiful happy community has been brought down to its knees
    Sorry, it shall be over soon. Some people just need to calm down.

ReputationRep:
    what happened? thought this was about posting pictures? not being mean to each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav_Mallhi)
    You silly, silly person. You are appalling for interfering in some other people's business that has nothing to do with you.

"Dollface" is actually meant as a compliment, its just a phrase that people use. It's like "sweetheart", "love" or "honey". So calm down.

"You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose." You have now instigated me and what was the purpose and what is the direction?

And leave ZRO alone, ok?
    This is the world wide web-this has nothing to do with someones business per se: when I find a irregularity; in this case, cyber bullying a minor- expect me to quote you.

Im sorry? It was your choice to quote me- so I dont how I have instigated you.....whatever that is supposed to mean :/

ReputationRep:
    Shame on you.
    I'll get my man James to hunt you down fail twin!

And thanks Nav!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    L

You *******. I will never forgive you for what you did to me today. I came back from my chemistry lesson which finished at 9pm and you evidently gave the taxi driver the wrong post code to the hotel: because of this malicious attempt at pushing your medieval hatred I just arrived 20 mins ago to the hotel. Now I am sitting in the ****ing hotel room after having wasted the taxi drivers petrol and as such incurring an extra payment which you oh you little devil will be paying for.

And now I logg on TSR, and I find out you have been stalking me- this is truly un****ingforgivable. I am going to make every.single.little.*******.mome nt.of.your.time.on.tsr.a.living. ****ing
    .nightmare. YOU HAVE MADE ME LOOK UNDIGNIFIED. MARK MY WORDS.

RIP?- DO You want some.fries with that?
    I will take this in PM. Kindly wait patiently for my message. Xxx love you Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenRM)
    what happened? thought this was about posting pictures? not being mean to each other
    breaks my heart to see society crumbling like this! :eek:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.