Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I've been thinking about a full rearrangement of my Springfield. Try to put some sense into it. Full residential area, full shopping area, restaurant, etc etc. Will never get around to it and it's entirely pointless, but makes me feel better.
    I'm all about space maximisation... I can make it pretty once I've built everything (and I have a load of spare time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    X
    Tried to add you, can't find your username...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Tried to add you, can't find your username...
    Well it's Aula... Should be there.

If not, try [email protected] m (mine, obvs)

ReputationRep:
    Have people in your Springfield's been walking through buildings since the Halloween update? I thought it was because I rearranged the town, but it can't be surely. After someone mentioned a couple of the characters disappearing I wondered if people had noticed other odd things like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Nope.
    Apparently there's a glitch with kids in Halloween costumes - they can go onto land you don't own/underwater...
    It happened with nelson earlier too, but that was easy to sort because I just stored his house and got it out again.
    Oooh that is crazy! Don't think any of mine have done that yet!

isn't there a way you can get them back without putting their house in inventory? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Oooh that is crazy! Don't think any of mine have done that yet!

isn't there a way you can get them back without putting their house in inventory? :eek:
    Nope :sad:

I think they're released an update that should stop it happening to anyone else, but hasn't helped with returning missing characters.

I want Lisa back :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Nope :sad:

I think they're released an update that should stop it happening to anyone else, but hasn't helped with returning missing characters.

I want Lisa back :puppyeyes:
    :eek: that is crazy!

On other people's towns I have noticed that their ghosts wander off on un-brought land so maybe thats what the characters do :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

Most of my tapped out buddies have stopped playing it (why??) so I need more friends. I'm going to go on and adding mission. Add me too: sarahmile117

(Original post by SuperCat007)
    Have people in your Springfield's been walking through buildings since the Halloween update? I thought it was because I rearranged the town, but it can't be surely. After someone mentioned a couple of the characters disappearing I wondered if people had noticed other odd things like this?
    I thought it was an update so they could walk on pavements and grass areas.:confused:

Mine walk sometimes through buildings at the end of tasks and walk from the squidport across the water onto the land, rather than using the squidport entrance. Maybe it's an update with load of bugs.

ReputationRep:
    Mine have always walked through things, diagonally, over water, through each other... Just accepted it as part of the thing. Never when on task, though, only when just wandering around or going to a task.

ReputationRep:
    Add me: Loganberry87

Have tried adding people but invites always seem to fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJ)
    Each gremlin is worth 4 GOO. If you put them in someone else's town and they don't get squashed within 4 hours by that person then you get 4 GOO. If they pop them within 4 hours then you get 2 GOO and they get 2 GOO. So def pop them if you see them and put them in people's town last thing at night or if you know they don't play hourly!
    +rep.

Thank you! I had no idea what they do. No one ever gives me gremlins, :sad:

I'm babybanana91 if any of you would like to add me. I'm a daily player (usually on at 9am and whenever tasks finishes as I usually do 24 hours tasks)

ReputationRep:
    Something really weird has just started happening to me. My town has shrunk and changed. Plus I only have like 4 friends . It'd almost like I'm logged into someone else's account but it says my name when starting up

Edit - nevermind I logged out and in again and it's back to normal but that was very weird
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The first pic was the weird town and the second is ny actual one. Anyone had this happen before

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    The first pic was the weird town and the second is ny actual one. Anyone had this happen before

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how do you have so many donuts? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    O.o

Just noticed...

ReputationRep:
    I used the hack

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    I used the hack

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's a hack?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    There's a hack?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was it not talked about on this forum, sorry I've been switching between this and a forum on another website so I can't really remember.
    There was a hack that added 3 new crops to cletuses farm ( xp, donuts and cash) and before there was another one where you can click on anything that requires donuts and it took it into minus donuts (but first it took away any donuts you legitimately earned ) which reset everytime you logged in or something. But everytime they update the app the older versions dont work anymore including the hacked versions, plus I heard the guy that does it has stopped for fear of getting into trouble with EA, but I do t know of this is accurate as I haven't searched for a newer version of the hack. Hope this was informative and sorry it's late

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there are always a few hacked versions around. I use one for a short time. It's a cheat but meh, served a purpose.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone knows of a hack that works I'd love to know how you do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.