Then click on arrival times and you should start to download the pdf
    Ohh THANKYOU!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabelNoire)
    Ohh THANKYOU!!!!
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can you choose between the Sat and Sun yourself or do they allocate you one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoundTrip)
    Can you choose between the Sat and Sun yourself or do they allocate you one?
    Oooh I second this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam7918)
    I've been given Paul Kent R1E
    I got Paul Kent R1. I think we may be on their same floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizaR)
    I got Paul Kent R1A. I think we may be on their same floor
    I think so! Maybe even the same flat? I'm not sure what it stands for. It might be Block-Flat-Room

ReputationRep:
    I think so! Maybe even the same flat? I'm not sure what it stands for. It might be Block-Flat-Room
    Yes you're right, it is block-flat-room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronixx)
    Also doing foundation cs xD
    Someone else is on my course! Yay! It appears (though don't take my word for it) that when viewing what modules we have to do between September and December, we have no lectures or practicals/seminars on Fridays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choppie)
    Someone else is on my course! Yay! It appears (though don't take my word for it) that when viewing what modules we have to do between September and December, we have no lectures or practicals/seminars on Fridays
    I don't think thats true cos im on the same course and there are loads of different sets for each module with different timings and I dont think that youll be in the same set number for everything thing cos then there would be clashes
    (I thought the same when I first looked at it)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think so so what are you studying? Have you joined the Paul Kent Facebook page?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was actually scared at one point that I'd be the only one on the course and etc which is so ridiculous now. Glancing at the timetable and modules I'm not too sure what to think 'cause it just confuses me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronixx)
    Lol I was actually scared at one point that I'd be the only one on the course and etc which is so ridiculous now. Glancing at the timetable and modules I'm not too sure what to think 'cause it just confuses me
    I have put what I have figured out into a spreadsheet. It seems far too empty to be correct, but it may be a start on what out timetables may look like:

Dropbox link

Edit: Just realised I didn't quote you originally. Well, I'm an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I have put what I have figured out into a spreadsheet. It seems far too empty to be correct, but it may be a start on what out timetables may look like:

Dropbox link

Edit: Just realised I didn't quote you originally. Well, I'm an idiot.

Lol thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how can we know our personal academic adviser on PIP page?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asami)
    Hi, how can we know our personal academic adviser on PIP page?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think we will know during the induction week, there's time for "meet your academic adviser" on induction timetable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swanderfeild)
    I think we will know during the induction week, there's time for "meet your academic adviser" on induction timetable.
    Okey! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Foundation Engineering?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keybard)
    Anyone doing Foundation Engineering?
    Im doing mechanical engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCH95)
    Cheney R8? Anyone nearby or same floor...
    I'm in cheney R7

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same flat as you and am in a group with a few others.. Comment on the clive booth Facebook page and we can add you in?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.