TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope Watch

Quornslice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tasha96)
Trust in the LORD. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the LORD. -Psalm 27:14

Love God-incedinces. :love: This was just what I needed to hear today and it jumped out at me. God always knows what you need to hear, even if you don't. :yep:

Hope everyone is well. :grouphugs:
Ahw that's a lovely verse! :love: I think I need to start a lovely verse document on my computer :yep:
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Quornslice)
Ahw that's a lovely verse! :love: I think I need to start a lovely verse document on my computer :yep:
I have one of those, and have printed what I have and put them on my pinboard at uni I've been at King's for two weeks now and it is great!
IMakeSenseToNone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Uni, why u no want me to have a weekend? :unimpressed:

Sorry i've barely been online, hope ya'll had a wonderful week :hugs:
Mazzini
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
:ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
sherbet_lemons7
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:lovehug:
navarre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Watching BBC documentary on Jesus on YouTube... fascinating... man, this sort of stuff just hooks me.
Diety
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by navarre)
Watching BBC documentary on Jesus on YouTube... fascinating... man, this sort of stuff just hooks me.
I think I know the one you're talking about; I've watched it twice! The second time because the guy who does the bit about the nativity was one of my interviewers at Cambridge #claimtofame

I'm heading up to Durham to start freshers tomorrow so would appreciate any prayers; as usual praying that everyone is doing ok at uni or school
Aula
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Diety)
I think I know the one you're talking about; I've watched it twice! The second time because the guy who does the bit about the nativity was one of my interviewers at Cambridge #claimtofame

I'm heading up to Durham to start freshers tomorrow so would appreciate any prayers; as usual praying that everyone is doing ok at uni or school
:awesome:
Have a fabulous time and give it my love.

I spent the evening with Durham people. It was lovely
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Diety)

Shall be praying, let us know how you get on
Quornslice
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Diety)

Will definitely be praying! Hope you have a great time at Uni!
sherbet_lemons7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Diety)

Of course! :jumphug: Have fun. :woo:
Mazzini
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Happy Michaelmas everyone :party:

And happy month-and-a-bit until Michaelmas for those belonging to the Greek Orthodox tradition :ninja:

:lovehug:
:loveduck:

(Original post by Diety)
Will pray! Hope today went OK :hugs:
Quornslice
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Could I please ask for prayers for my friend Becca? She's struggling with feeling happy at all at the minute, and there are very few people that know that anything at all is up because of a mask she's wearing, that she's getting tired of.
p93
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Diety)
If you want a template, I have a theology one that got me an offer from Cambridge (a former Cambridge interviewer taught me how to write it )
Hey Deity =]

I'm also writing my PS for TRS at Cam too, would you mind sending me a template too? I'd really appreciate it, it's quite a challenging task!
OurSeaBee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mazzini)
And happy month-and-a-bit until Michaelmas for those belonging to the Greek Orthodox tradition :ninja
Thank you!

You're learning. Eeeexcellent.

I'm fairly sure I had something to say, but I can't remember what it was. CURSES!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sherbet_lemons7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Love to all. :grouphugs:
Feefifofum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Love to all. :grouphugs:
Love that verse :love:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
Love that verse :love:
Me too! :five:
sherbet_lemons7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Me too! :five:
:ahee:
:jumphug:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:ahee:
:jumphug:
:lovehug: :hi: :awesome:

Sorry I've been so silent peeps - was in NYC without a laptop or working Wifi on my phone :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
27%
No (695)
73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed