Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does LSE take longer to send decisions to international applicants or is the wait around the same?

ReputationRep:
    how long does it take to get the 2-week email after receiving the acknowledge email from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Me! Have you gotten any replies from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    I believe it takes a couple of days for the 2 week email. And from my intel international students generally have to wait a longer time because priority goes to the UK students

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait haha 4 weeks into the 8 week period! Applicant from Singapore applying for Law there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will get a reply within 32 days... I have no confidence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying for 2016 deferred entry? Got my offer for L101 on 30 Oct

ReputationRep:
    Applied for PPE and have received my 8 week email about 2 weeks back. I'm going nuts just knowing that people have received offers. The anxiety is tormenting ! But good job to those who have offers !

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I want to Law at LSE and am predicted A*A*A*A in Biology, Chemistry, Eng. Lit and Maths respectively. I also have full UMS in Eng. However I am slightly concerned with my GCSEs as they are mediocre (only 4A*s and 5As and 2Bs). Will this let me down?

ReputationRep:
    applied for social policy, and now 2weeks into 8weeks. Anyone the same?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an offer for econometrics and mathematical economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klaustrophobic)
    Anyone else applying for 2016 deferred entry? Got my offer for L101 on 30 Oct
    Congrats!
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats (GCSE, AS, A2 predictions)? Also, are you international?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalleblomk)
    Can I ask you what are your grades? Because sometimes I feel that mine may be a little too low for LSE
    Uhm I go to a german school, so I think it is currently approximately A*AA but I'm not sure.. Anyways my teacher didn't predict my grade, because he did not feel like he had the authority to do so.. I hope they will ask me for my final grade in may or something like this but I'm quite worried.. I haven't heard anything since the 8 weeks mail 3 weeks ago by the way

ReputationRep:
    Any international students applying for Law on here? I'm from Singapore and am applying for deferred entry in 2016. Currently into my 7th week out of 8 weeks, and the wait is doing my head in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warmshowers)
    Any international students applying for Law on here? I'm from Singapore and am applying for deferred entry in 2016. Currently into my 7th week out of 8 weeks, and the wait is doing my head in!
    Hey man! I'm in the EXACT same position as you. Law applicant for 2016 deferred entry from Singapore! Which JC are you from? And I'm into my 4th week only!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In week 2 of the 8 week wait for History. Nerve-wracking to see that offers have been given out already!

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering what my chances of getting an offer are. Ive applied to Bsc economics at lse ucl nottingham and warwick and also MORSE at warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny2397)
    Was wondering what my chances of getting an offer are. Ive applied to Bsc economics at lse ucl nottingham and warwick and also MORSE at warwick.
    3.67%.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mariusk03)
    Are you doing the Abitur? If so, what's your average? I think LSE is looking for anything between 1,3 and 1,0 or at least it says so on their website.. I'm German but I'm doing the IB in Germany..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm doing my abitur, I had 1.0 last year but my grades are a bit lower at the moment.. But I think the statement matter so much more than grades :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    applied for social policy, and now 2weeks into 8weeks. Anyone the same?

Yes! (except i applied for social pol and econ)!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.