Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the feb group was definitely bigger because they interviewed around 96 people on that day. Has anyone got an offer this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan)
    It seems like people from the 27th February interview are getting their offers first. Has anyone heard from the 6th March cohort of interviewees?
    I'm quite nervous because I was asked by the admissions team to confirm details of my criminal conviction which I hesitantly declared on my UCAS application form. Luckily, after the UCAS deadline I realised I didn't have to declare it as I had no criminal convictions. I'm in two minds about this, because I'm wondering why they would ask me to confirm this if they were going to reject me. It would seem strange of them to ask and then just slam me with a rejection. So I'm really hopeful at the moment. I contacted the admissions assistant and enquired and she said she could not give me an answer about an acceptance or a rejection but the medical faculty will be in touch shortly.

Incredibly nervous here!
    When were you asked to confirm your details?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think anymore offers will be given out tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Thursday evening

ReputationRep:
    Any update?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who does magic on TSR??!!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's bad news for me, still no offer, if all the offers have been given out, what's the point of making us wait for rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammed siddiq)
    I think it's bad news for me, still no offer, if all the offers have been given out, what's the point of making us wait for rejection?
    That's what I am thinking! Really don't know!
    I think there may be a few more or at least a waiting list or something like that because I don't think they would keep us all waiting like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanne9495)
    That's what I am thinking! Really don't know!
    I think there may be a few more or at least a waiting list or something like that because I don't think they would keep us all waiting like this.
    Why wouldn't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o.nalhady)
    Why wouldn't they?
    I was told by admissions that all offers has been given out but if that was the case and they had, they would have just sent rejections by now I'm sure to make things easier for them.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanne9495)
    I was told by admissions that all offers has been given out but if that was the case and they had, they would have just sent rejections by now I'm sure to make things easier for them.

Unfortunately rejections aren't high on their priority list. But everyone will hear in time. That's just the nature of this sort of applicantion :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    Unfortunately rejections aren't high on their priority list. But everyone will hear in time. That's just the nature of this sort of applicantion :sadnod:
    Does that mean that all the offers are out and we should be expecting not very good news

ReputationRep:
    If all the offers have been given out It's just so sad to wait and reject people because it's so close to exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicjug)
    If all the offers have been given out It's just so sad to wait and reject people because it's so close to exams.
    That's what they do every year because they have a tonne of paperwork to sort out. Just log off from TSR and SMASH THE EXAMS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    That's what they do every year because they have a tonne of paperwork to sort out. Just log off from TSR and SMASH THE EXAMS!!!!
    Thanks I already have my grades but I was concerned because last year I got my rejection really late and it affected my performance in exams 😔

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I already have my grades but I was concerned because last year I got my rejection really late and it affected my performance in exams 😔
    Sorry to hear that, was that from Soton?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, was that from Soton?
    No it was from keele they had me waiting for four months because I had 32.2 and you needed 32.3 for an offer 🙈

ReputationRep:
    No it was from keele they had me waiting for four months because I had 32.2 and you needed 32.3 for an offer 🙈
    oh. I am backing you

ReputationRep:
    oh. I am backing you
    Thanks ❤️ have you got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Time to lose hope already is it not?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.