Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chuckster111)
    OCR link is just ALevel boundaries??
    I though so too. Scroll right down, it's not. Keep reading them carefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darcy1)
    Mate could you save the pdf and send to my email please?
    It works for me now. Go on the edexcel website and then click on gcse grade boundaries and then it will come up. The link on this thread still doesn't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    What's it saying? it wasn't working for me so I linked it again and it's fine for me...strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It says 'sorry there's an error on this page' but I found another way of getting they grade boundaries so it's ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    Firstly, if you're confident that you have scored well then the grade boundaries will be irrelevant anyway. Secondly, the key in the 'Unofficial Mark Scheme' is the unofficial mark scheme. It is not the mark scheme that the examiners are going to be using. You have absolutely no idea how many marks you will gain because of things like working, nor are you able to remember absolutely everything you wrote down.
    Thats basically what i mean't.
    We can easily use our common sense to see where marks are allocated.
    I won't be able to remember everything, but the whole of TSR will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Is the edexcel link working now? No idea why it stopped

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found another link here if you want it: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/conten...ndaries_v5.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darcy1)
    WTF happened to edexcel link???????????????????????????? ??????????????????
    I can send u the link of how to get it if what I said didn't make sense

ReputationRep:
    I found the PDF for Edexcel grade boundaries if anyone wants them. Here's the link: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/conten...ndaries_v5.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who can't follow the links, stop being stupid and just write in, for example,

"OCR 2014 GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES"

Tadaaaah.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post49622921

For anyone who can't view the Edexcel Grade Boundaries, I have listed them here (Also, easier access) :P

ReputationRep:
    i am estimating i am borderline A/A* thanks to AQA increasing the ISA GB by 2 so i lost 5 ums points there , i think i did good in biology and physics and the boundaries are low so i am hoping they are close to 100 ums but chemistry i messed up on and the GB is really high so i estimate 80-85 ums so i am super scared right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise123456789)
    Statistics (written paper - higher)
    Max Mark A* A B C D E U
    Raw 100 76 60 44 28 14 7 0
    UMS 150 135 120 105 90 75 68 0

ReputationRep:
    If I were to get 47 in the controlled assesmrnt and 40 in higher tier exam for gcse Englisg language , would that be a C overall ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fay17)
    Did wjec geography B. grade boundaries look good I think so more confident now!
    Aqa science chemistry quite High I think biology is good and physics hopefully be alright as quite low for a B and I hated that exam.
    How did you find the geography exams? I hated them! Science I'm pretty confident about.

ReputationRep:
    That's for Aqa btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel9866)
    How did you find the geography exams? I hated them! Science I'm pretty confident about.
    Dme was good others not so tbh :-/ oh well hopefully it'll be fine! What's your Geog CW on? Mines just an A*.
    Yeah science shouldddd be okay! Did core science last year so just waiting for additional and further additional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fay17)
    Dme was good others not so tbh :-/ oh well hopefully it'll be fine! What's your Geog CW on? Mines just an A*.
    Yeah science shouldddd be okay! Did core science last year so just waiting for additional and further additional.
    Yeah my dme one was good, worst of all was definitely theme 2. Do you mean controlled assessment? Mine was an A which I was really happy with because I hate geography!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my dme one was good, worst of all was definitely theme 2. Do you mean controlled assessment? Mine was an A which I was really happy with because I hate geography!
    OMG UNIT 2 WAS HORRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unit 1 was okay and 3. Unit 2 however...... Yep controlled assessment. Well done :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fay17)
    OMG UNIT 2 WAS HORRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unit 1 was okay and 3. Unit 2 however...... Yep controlled assessment. Well done :-)
    Yeah completely agree with you about all the units. Well done on your controlled assessment too
    I'm so nervous now, haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah completely agree with you about all the units. Well done on your controlled assessment too
    I'm so nervous now, haha
    I did find the geog exams different to previous years really! More longer questions! Need to do well as wanna do for a level :-/ same thinking back on the mistakes makes it worse now hahah! Goodluck anyway I'm sure you will get the grades you deserve

ReputationRep:
    Is grade boundaries for maths and English are 57 and 35 resp for C grade??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.