(Original post by mica-lwe)
    world champion procrastinator over here :cool:
    Now that's debatable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    I spit bars and I go hard.
    I'm sure I've heard that on trollstation 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I have bad luck with animals. Animals that have injured me include - cat, dog, eagle, warthog and cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    I am allergic to pineapple and mango
    Damnit I feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    I have bad luck with animals. Animals that have injured me include - cat, dog, eagle, warthog and cow.
    A cow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud)
    A cow
    Yeah... chased me when I was about 11. It caught my shirt and also gave me the largest scar on my body. Luckily I was brave enough to rip the shirt and pass through the fence.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... chased me when I was about 11. It caught my shirt and also gave me the largest scar on my body. Luckily I was brave enough to rip the shirt and pass through the fence.
    Holy crapp was this also a near death experience? That cow had something big against you

ReputationRep:
    I'm left handed

ReputationRep:
    Holy crapp was this also a near death experience? That cow had something big against you
    I've been in worse situations and I can't say it had anything against it. Most of the animals that harmed me, did it because I was pesky. I kept on throwing stuff and agitating them.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in worse situations and I can't say it had anything against it. Most of the animals that harmed me, did it because I was pesky. I kept on throwing stuff and agitating them.
    LMFAO so basically you deserved it?
    I love animals yet so scared of them, I wouldn't dare do such thing & you were a brave 11 year old, I think i would have gave in to my death

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to commit suicide few times, one which left me with a bit of a shortage of oxygen but nothing serious.

ReputationRep:
    Always always always wanted to be a tree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreeFellOnMe)
    I've tried to commit suicide few times, one which left me with a bit of a shortage of oxygen but nothing serious.
    Nothing serious?! :O

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO so basically you deserved it?
    I love animals yet so scared of them, I wouldn't dare do such thing & you were a brave 11 year old, I think i would have gave in to my death
    I guess so lol. As for animals, I used to be scared of dogs and would really cry at the sight of them but always wanted to touch them and all. Soon it became all animals xD I realised I would die if didn't let go of my shirt so I ripped it (I also had no shoes on xD) and ran into the fence :cool: As for near death experiences... I think I've been through 5. But I guess I'm just lucky in the danger department.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing serious?! :O
    Yeah it was just light headedness and really fatigued and nauseous for a while

ReputationRep:
    I am a shy person

ReputationRep:
    I guess so lol. As for animals, I used to be scared of dogs and would really cry at the sight of them but always wanted to touch them and all. Soon it became all animals xD I realised I would die if didn't let go of my shirt so I ripped it (I also had no shoes on xD) and ran into the fence :cool: As for near death experiences... I think I've been through 5. But I guess I'm just lucky in the danger department.
    LOOL you are VERY lucky I would have been dead a long time ago!
    I love dogs! Honestly if i could, i would have dogs, rabbits, tigers, bears &pandas, snake, chameleon, turtle and an iguana as pets !!

ReputationRep:
    LOOL you are VERY lucky I would have been dead a long time ago!
    I love dogs! Honestly if i could, i would have dogs, rabbits, tigers, bears &pandas, snake, chameleon, turtle and an iguana as pets !!
    I sure am. You're like my mother, love animals but extremely scared of them.

ReputationRep:
    2 of my 5 best friends are Toonaphiles.

ReputationRep:
    I went missing for an entire day and one night when i was 6

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.