greys anatomy Watch

hannahhi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by frederizia)
Well, crying is a very common reaction to GA :p: But I agree, it was beautiful & sad at the same time.
I know, but this was just so emotional. :p: And the sweetest thing.
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
^^ What till you see the finale!! Shocking!! Have to say House and Grey's were the only finale's that shocked me this season!!
(",)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think this was a great season, everything was sort of resolved, Alex and Izzie finally got it on, Meredith and Derek finally got married (sort of), Christina showed her soft side (She smiled with TEETH!!! )

Spoiler:
Show
I don't want George to die! He's George! I dnt know why but i think George is dead because of the whole uniform thing and that he was waiting for her, but then i thought maybe she's hallucinating, but Denny wasnt there so no tumor i don't know just a thought! i wonder if they'll begin the next season with them talking or in the future, or a funeral aww this is so sad. Next seasons going to be awesome!

I loved the speeches, Alex's at the wedding, Izzie's at the beginning of that episode. And Alex's voiceover!

And Bailey's AWESOME!
Charl
Report 9 years ago
best season finale ever. I saw it ages ago but just rewatched it. still makes me sooo sad.

BRIIING BACK GREY'S NOOOW. :puppyeyes:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Charl)
best season finale ever. I saw it ages ago but just rewatched it. still makes me sooo sad.

BRIIING BACK GREY'S NOOOW. :puppyeyes:
:yep: agreed. And I never saw it coming :embarrassed:
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The season finale was sooooo sad Saw it last week. Can't wait for the next series, it has to come soon!!
Charl
Report 9 years ago
did you all gasp when meredith realised who it was!? :o:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Charl)
:yep: with a 1 second delay before the penny dropped :embarrassed:
frederizia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was a bit slow there, I didn't get it at first :o: But it was a nice twist at the end, good writing.
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Charl)
Yes, it took me a second or two to realise though... but then when I did.
Shayke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just curious, where are you all watching it from?

I didnt start watching till the ferry thing in season 3. Five arent showing season 4 yet, and I ended up downloading season 5, about 16 episodes through so far...

edit: Ah, fanpop? Just checking that out at the moment.

Its annoying with season 5 being on Living, but I've only got freeview =[ hence the resorting to downloading. I would download the first 4 seasons so I could really catch up good and proper, but I think our ISP may not like that lol
lottie03
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I literally got shivers when we realised who the man was, I was like :O
I didnt start watching till the ferry thing in season 3. Five arent showing season 4 yet
Same Need to see series 4, but now I've seen 5 it won't be the same haha
Love this show tho
-x-
Shayke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lottie03)
I literally got shivers when we realised who the man was, I was like :O

Same Need to see series 4, but now I've seen 5 it won't be the same haha
Love this show tho
-x-
haha EXACTLY the same here.

I thought one day, I wanna watch grey's anatomy. So I thought, I'll download season 5, thats probably the next one after the one I saw. Found out a bit later that five was more than one season behind... so yeah, I've missed season 4, as well as everything before the ferry thing, but I'm piecing it together lol.

And are you all talking about the last episode of season 5? Im currently downloading 16, so nearly there haha getting through one a day.
lottie03
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
haha EXACTLY the same here.

I thought one day, I wanna watch grey's anatomy. So I thought, I'll download season 5, thats probably the next one after the one I saw. Found out a bit later that five was more than one season behind... so yeah, I've missed season 4, as well as everything before the ferry thing, but I'm piecing it together lol.

And are you all talking about the last episode of season 5? Im currently downloading 16, so nearly there haha getting through one a day.
Yeh I mean the last episode of S5
Get there quicker you will be shocked, it's quite amazing tho
My friend used to watch the show so I joined in a bit too late, now I'm a fan and she can't watch anymore coz she doesn't have living
-x-
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Shayke)

I didnt start watching till the ferry thing in season 3. Five arent showing season 4 yet, and I ended up downloading season 5, about 16 episodes through so far...

Its annoying with season 5 being on Living, but I've only got freeview =[ hence the resorting to downloading. I would download the first 4 seasons so I could really catch up good and proper, but I think our ISP may not like that lol
I started watching Greys last December. Downloaded the first 4 seasons and however many of 5 there were at that point, then once I had caught up I just downloaded the individual ones as and when they were online.
Shayke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lottie03)
Yeh I mean the last episode of S5
Get there quicker you will be shocked, it's quite amazing tho
My friend used to watch the show so I joined in a bit too late, now I'm a fan and she can't watch anymore coz she doesn't have living
-x-
haha I'm going as fast as I can, download speed ranges from as little as 9 kb/s to over 150 lol...

I may download the other seasons as well, i'll just go for this one for the moment though lol...
Shayke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OH MY GOD! Just saw the finale... amazing, yet so sad!

Spoiler:
Show
George best not die... He was doing so awesomely as well =|

I've been having a gander on wiki, and TR Knight, the guy that plays him, isn't going to be in the next season much... so, I dunno, might not die, but may still leave...

Who knows...

Is it weird that this is making me want to reconsider medicine, and make big changes to myself and how I am. Kinda motivating, the last 5 mins, in some weird way. Makes me want to make sure I actually do something with my life...
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Because I live in Northern Ireland, I watch it on RTE :p: It was a couple of episodes ahead of Living, but then they somehow caught up and then were an episode ahead.

But yeah, I started watching at about the same part as you, or just before then
Shayke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by hannahhi)
Because I live in Northern Ireland, I watch it on RTE :p: It was a couple of episodes ahead of Living, but then they somehow caught up and then were an episode ahead.

But yeah, I started watching at about the same part as you, or just before then

edit: You clearly have seen the finale, I just looked up the page hehe.

Was so unexpected, everything that happened...
hannahhi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
edit: You clearly have seen the finale, I just looked up the page hehe.

Was so unexpected, everything that happened...
I know. :eek: At the end, when I realised, I was completely in shock.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (328)
37.27%
No - but I will (71)
8.07%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.16%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise