Turn on thread page Beta

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    So information I got was:

-several hundred people on 'hold'
    - 120 interviews , maybe a few more left to give out.
    -going to send out interviews/rejections to all still waiting in the next few days.

Hope this helps!

Ps. With regards to giving offers post interview they couldn't really say
    Wow! Thank you for sharing that information, at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now! 😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    So information I got was:

-several hundred people on 'hold'
    - 120 interviews , maybe a few more left to give out.
    -going to send out interviews/rejections to all still waiting in the next few days.

Hope this helps!

Ps. With regards to giving offers post interview they couldn't really say
    Thanks a lot! When you say 120 interviews, maybe a few more...Did they mean another 120 or more interview to give out or that they've given 120 and just a few more left to give...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Thanks a lot! When you say 120 interviews, maybe a few more...Did they mean another 120 or more interview to give out or that they've given 120 and just a few more left to give...
    120 more to give, there are 3 days which haven't been filled and they interview 40 in a day 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    I feel exactly the same! I always thought applicants were selfish etc because it's extremely competitive but people are so understanding and kind on here. I believe it's because we express our genuine thoughts and all of us can relate!! Just seen comments on people with amazing stats being rejected. So it must be to do with the R&R form. It's frustrating because I have no idea whether what I wrote was indeed what they are looking for/good enough :/
    Yeah interview is solely based on the R and R form. If it's borderline it can come down to UKCAT score. That's what I learnt last year after putting minimal effort into my form! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Yeah interview is solely based on the R and R form. If it's borderline it can come down to UKCAT score. That's what I learnt last year after putting minimal effort into my form! Good luck
    I knew that but I wish we knew how the form was graded and what they are looking for...hoping we've done enough but at least there are still interviews left!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    120 more to give, there are 3 days which haven't been filled and they interview 40 in a day 😁
    Oh wow, 40 in a day!! Thanks again for asking and telling us. 120 is a fair amount and I now have a bit more faith

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer/rejection outside of office hours?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection without interview at 3pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Has anyone received an offer/rejection outside of office hours?
    I got an offer from Keele on Wednesday evening at 5.24

Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    This wait is awfully painful

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many offers Keele makes after interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiredofwaiting)
    Just freaked out over that Keele good lecturers email....why do they send emails convincing us to come to them when they haven't even given us offers
    My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choose hall;[url="tel:62908981")
    62908981[/url]]My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected?
    No it doesn't I never got that e mail either and got interview offer last week after being on hold. Your not rejected till u get the e mail saying so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful medic97)
    No it doesn't I never got that e mail either and got interview offer last week after being on hold. Your not rejected till u get the e mail saying so.
    Thanks,that made me feel better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choose hall)
    My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected?
    I was given an interview the other week and I didn't get this e-mail either, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    I was given an interview the other week and I didn't get this e-mail either, don't worry
    Thanks
    How did your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't done it yet, it's not till March I meant to say I had an interview invite but didn't get this e-mail and it was pretty close together in the time frame
    I'm actually a Keele student anyway so I know about all their lecture stuff :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    Haven't done it yet, it's not till March I meant to say I had an interview invite but didn't get this e-mail and it was pretty close together in the time frame
    I'm actually a Keele student anyway so I know about all their lecture stuff :L
    Good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    People who have already done their interview, is there any info that you can share about the process? What sort of things to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything today?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.