Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo.sat)
    For those who had their interview, it says on the interview information document that the interview is 40 minutes but the whole process is 1 hour 45 minutes. What happens in the extra 1 hour and 5 mins? Is there a campus tour or something like that?
    There's a briefing where you have chance to make some notes, and you need to fill out a form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Same here, had my interview on the 14th and haven't heard back from them yet. Two people on here got offers a couple of Friday's ago
    What time was your interview? I had mine on the 14th too o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catrin2020)
    What time was your interview? I had mine on the 14th too o:
    I think mine was at 10:15? How about yours?

ReputationRep:
    They have definitely started to give out offer, I just got one!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh so it's just a briefing. Okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am talking about the scan of our passport mate .... If I read the document right in sure we have to upload that as well
    (Original post by samim_s)
    No im pretty sure u can add your a level ones aswell i think the category is high school something like that

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I was looking forward to choosing this uni to apply to, however something came to my attention at the time of applying and rather recently. I was hearing many things about the lack of organisation that this university has. I was told by some older peers I met at an interview course that KCL was really poorly structured as lecturers kept turning up late and cancelling lectures right at the last minute which I felt would be a huge inconvenience. also that they would fail to reorganise them for a long time ans generally the whole process is largely inefficient.
    I think this is shown by KCL having an extremely low student satisfaction rate.Furthermore, I was told that this Uni is always overshadowed and disregarded when comparing it to UCL and Imperial for example [the bigger London Unis have joint Balls and parties, whereas KCL is never involved ] :/ This made me really hesitant to apply here so in the end I opted out. I am wondering if anyone can address these issues? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OmegaNick)
    Hi all, I was looking forward to choosing this uni to apply to, however something came to my attention at the time of applying and rather recently. I was hearing many things about the lack of organisation that this university has. I was told by some older peers I met at an interview course that KCL was really poorly structured as lecturers kept turning up late and cancelling lectures right at the last minute which I felt would be a huge inconvenience. also that they would fail to reorganise them for a long time ans generally the whole process is largely inefficient.
    I think this is shown by KCL having an extremely low student satisfaction rate.Furthermore, I was told that this Uni is always overshadowed and disregarded when comparing it to UCL and Imperial for example [the bigger London Unis have joint Balls and parties, whereas KCL is never involved ] :/ This made me really hesitant to apply here so in the end I opted out. I am wondering if anyone can address these issues? Thanks.
    Damnnnn No chill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10ict019)
    They have definitely started to give out offer, I just got one!!!
    When was your interview? And did you just get it via email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I think mine was at 10:15? How about yours?
    mine was at 9:15, very early but it was nice to get it out of the way :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrandMasti)
    When was your interview? And did you just get it via email?
    My interview was December 16th. I actually had flew at the time and thought it went so badly! They updated it on my kings Apply account and so I got an email to tell me that something had changes on my account, same as the one when they updated it for the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0shas0)
    I am talking about the scan of our passport mate .... If I read the document right in sure we have to upload that as well
    yes sorry misread your question, send in your passport scan with ur other certificates that's what I did, so it'll be the same category, don't think they mind that much

ReputationRep:
    My interview was December 16th. I actually had flew at the time and thought it went so badly! They updated it on my kings Apply account and so I got an email to tell me that something had changes on my account, same as the one when they updated it for the interview
    My interview was on the 16th too so I am keeping my fingers crossed! What time was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrandMasti)
    My interview was on the 16th too so I am keeping my fingers crossed! What time was your interview?
    2.15pm but it's like they said on the day, they give offers out through to end of March so there is still plent of time to hear!!

ReputationRep:
    do the interviewers ask you follow up questions or is it just you talking at each station?

ReputationRep:
    when did you get an offer??

ReputationRep:
    any clue what section on Kings Apply you upload the copy of your passport too? thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalalalala123456)
    when did you get an offer??
    Yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0shas0)
    any clue what section on Kings Apply you upload the copy of your passport too? thanks a lot
    Go to messages and send it as a supporting document

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Go to messages and send it as a supporting document

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.