Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    I don't think classification will come since there was a lot of it last paper lol
    Wouldn't want to risk it with evidence for evolution

ReputationRep:
    For the question in bredth about the Bohr effect I spelt Bohr wrong! I spelt it Borr. Do you think I will still get the mark?

ReputationRep:
    How are you doing with revision for the depth paper? I haven't done any this half term, I'm gonna start now, but I already know the content from the breadth. Does anyone know any teqhniques or useful methods to revise? Do you think any translocation stuff will come up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kikkikkik)
    Guys what did u put about the q about how to determine water potaential of the potato!? It was 3 'arks and I was baffed
    I said that it could be determined by where the water potential changes from + to - and that the experiment should be repeated between those measures to establish a more specific potential. I don't know if this is right, I was so confused

ReputationRep:
    Practicals and their limitations thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4141757

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grade will be awarded for 46/70?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oni176)
    What grade will be awarded for 46/70?
    We don't know to be truly honest

(Original post by Gogregg)
    We don't know to be truly honest
    46 is 66% which could just be a B grade. I hope it's a B, I really need to get that grade.. Some of the questions was just vague really, so it is more likely that people may give incorrect answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BRJ99)
    How are you doing with revision for the depth paper? I haven't done any this half term, I'm gonna start now, but I already know the content from the breadth. Does anyone know any teqhniques or useful methods to revise? Do you think any translocation stuff will come up??

I'm just working through these past papers questions both unit 1 and 2

http://www.thebiotutor.com/past-pape...s-by-unit.html

ReputationRep:
    Will we have to know about Calorimetry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Wouldn't want to risk it with evidence for evolution
    By that do you mean Darwin's evidences for Evolution or the stuff to do with DNA and Cytochrome C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SultanOE)
    By that do you mean Darwin's evidences for Evolution or the stuff to do with DNA and Cytochrome C?
    Fossil evidence, molecular evidence. Aren't the two above linked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Fossil evidence, molecular evidence. Aren't the two above linked?
    Ohh right, so it's the things to do with Darwins observations

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to post the notes they have on this thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4142137

ReputationRep:
    any predictions ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    any predictions ?
    correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember there being too much of nucleic acids in the breadth test, so maybe that will come up, maybe transcription and translation?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing this spec for the whole A2 course, as I'm doing it but my exams aren't until July?? Anyone else?? I'm confused as to how my school will get the exam papers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what didn't come up in the bredth paper?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the pag practical sheets and answers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.