Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    He's an absolute embarrassment.
    I'm astonished he managed to become mayor. Already it seems he's following an agenda.

ReputationRep:
    Why are scotts such beta cuckolds when their ancestors fought so bravely for their freedom ? Can someone explain me?
    Scotland have long been more Europe focused, they allied with the French against the English for centuries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Surely remain are going to win? Remain are leading and still have lots of London results left, I don't see how leave can catch up.
    Not all of London will vote remain.

ReputationRep:
    Why are scotts such beta cuckolds when their ancestors fought so bravely for their freedom ? Can someone explain me?
    mayb because they beleive they still have a good amount of freedom in the eu

ReputationRep:
    Surely remain are going to win? Remain are leading and still have lots of London results left, I don't see how leave can catch up.
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...s-and-analysis

Only really camb/london will go remain, most of scotland is done. Theres a lot of blue left to be filled.

ReputationRep:
    if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire

ReputationRep:
    Still too early to know this. There are some other big cities still to declare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabbytheGreek_48)
    mayb because they beleive they still have a good amount of freedom in the eu
    Sad to see the descendants of william wallace become such beta manginas.

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I see an announcement of an area voting to 'Leave' I can't help but think to myself, 'BLOODY ****HOLE"

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I can take much more? When's it going to speed up a bit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    if leave win it will be provincial England who win it, the people who built the country and were the backbone of the british empire
    Wrong we in the West Midlands don't seem to be cutting off a nose to spite a face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Not all of London will vote remain.
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...s-and-analysis

Only really camb/london will go remain, most of scotland is done. Theres a lot of blue left to be filled.
    I know that a few areas will vote leave, but London on the whole is going to give a massive boost to remain, just not sure there are enough small towns to even that out.

ReputationRep:
    Its nice to see that the leave margin so far in Wales has effectively cancelled out that big win for remain in Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly!

As soon as the rest of the London and Scotland votes end, it'll be the provinces grabbing the votes up to the win. (hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Everytime I see an announcement of an area voting to 'Leave' I can't help but think to myself, 'BLOODY ****HOLE"
    Only londonistan and scotland voted remain, the true shitholes lol

ReputationRep:
    What if Scotland vote to leave but England vote to stay ?

What does Sturgeon do then ?

ReputationRep:
    Sad to see the descendants of william wallace become such beta manginas.
    Calling someone a beta cuck just for one's political views is the equivalent of calling someone a racist bigot purely because of an opposing political view...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watford & Wigan Out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Exactly!

As soon as the rest of the London and Scotland votes end, it'll be the provinces grabbing the votes up to the win. (hopefully).
    Birmingham, that well known London suburb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)

I heard Lambeth is beautiful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.