Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
  • View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    33.25%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    46.56%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    20.19%

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 91
Size:  261.4 KB
    Got this creepy little bugger from a 5km egg yesterday. The description in the pokedex is v odd.

I would ask if it's particularly rare but people on here moan about eevees being everywhere and I've only come across 4 of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Got this creepy little bugger from a 5km egg yesterday. The description in the pokedex is v odd.

I would ask if it's particularly rare but people on here moan about eevees being everywhere and I've only come across 4 of them
    Cubone!! :heart: I love them.

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody please tell me a way of getting this on a windows phone? Will be very grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd)
    Can somebody please tell me a way of getting this on a windows phone? Will be very grateful
    Doesn't exist on windows phones.
    Main reason is Windows Phones only take up 2% of the phone market...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find Zubats particularly painful to catch because they are so far in the background compared to any other pokemon?
    I've now decided to completely ignore them because I keep wasting pokeballs on them...

That and there are only 3 Pokestops in my area so, am limited to the number of pokeballs I have big time. =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)

I don't have him yet, although both my manager and boyfriend do. He was nearby once but I didn't have the time to go after him 😟.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 565830
    Best catches

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Doesn't exist on windows phones.
    Main reason is Windows Phones only take up 2% of the phone market...
    No way of doing it in a not strictly legitimate sense? I'm not very techy.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find Zubats particularly painful to catch because they are so far in the background compared to any other pokemon?
    I've now decided to completely ignore them because I keep wasting pokeballs on them...

That and there are only 3 Pokestops in my area so, am limited to the number of pokeballs I have big time. =(
    Definitely.

ReputationRep:

I waste all my pokeballs in unsuccessfully catching zubats :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Well, downloaded Pokemon Go last night and am level 7 now. =)
    My favourite things so far are the eggs, have got 3 so far (a 2 5 and 10).

Was hoping for ANYTHING out of the first egg which wasn't a pidgy, rattata or a Spearow, got soo many of those... and got a rattata.
    Still incubating the 5 and 10 eggs and hoping they come out good. =)

Was wondering though, if I were to save the 10k egg for a higher level, would it hatch to match my level or does it match the level in which you received the egg? As in, if I were to wait until level 20 to hatch the egg, would its CP be that of a level 7 players or a level 20?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd)
    No way of doing it in a not strictly legitimate sense? I'm not very techy.
    If there is, no one on here will be able to tell you. You'd be best off using Google.

ReputationRep:

Was hoping for ANYTHING out of the first egg which wasn't a pidgy, rattata or a Spearow, got soo many of those... and got a rattata.

Was wondering though, if I were to save the 10k egg for a higher level, would it hatch to match my level or does it match the level in which you received the egg? As in, if I were to wait until level 20 to hatch the egg, would its CP be that of a level 7 players or a level 20?
    I believe its the former, I saved all of my 10k eggs whenever I received them and hatched them all after level 15, and they had CPs above that of low levels

ReputationRep:

The eggs match your level when you get it and not when you hatch one. So if you keep them to hatch later you'll get low CP Pokemon

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone played in France?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of pokeballs we can store? Or if there even is one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nettled)
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of pokeballs we can store? Or if there even is one?
    You can only hold 350 things in your bag so it depends how many other things you have in there too! Or you can pay to upgrade your bag

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    You can only hold 350 things in your bag so it depends how many other things you have in there too! Or you can pay to upgrade your bag

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Has anyone played in France?
    nope but went to germany and they had a shet tonne of jigglypuffs :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it was so good
    bulbasaur ran away though
    even after I gave it a frikin berry thing!!!!!!!

Pokemon Go is bugged for me. The Poke stop near me no longer exist. The Poke radar doesn't show any Pokemon at all.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.