Turn on thread page Beta

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Most scandalous thing at my school was when a note was found accusing a teacher of raping a pupil. The headmaster asked people to come forward if they knew who had written as it was not true and the girl was a liar! Turns out it was written by another teacher who had been snubbed so wrote the note to try and get him into trouble.

Nothing else scandolous really happened, a teacher didnt teach half of the syllabus for a history exam so the pupils taking it all failed as the essay was on a topic they hadnt done. Unbelieveably the teacher didnt even get sacked! A girl was also found behind the tech block having sex with her boyfriend. That was about it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    never reallu understood why this is bad yes its there teaher and probably a few years older than them but if she was still in sixth form just not the one he taught in would there be a problem no seems a bit wierd
    Yeah but he was like mid 50s D:. So yes, I think it's safe to say that I'd find it extremely iffy even if he wasn't teaching, probably more so in fact. A 17 yr old I went to school with lives with and is engaged to her 37 yr old bf, I think that's bad enough.

ReputationRep:
    I guess our muck up day this year was pretty scandalous;

There were also chickens and the sign from the school next to us was 'relocated' during the night

ReputationRep:
    chick got pregnant in year 8 or 9 ( i was year 7 so massive deal)
    2 teachers arrested and charged with peadophilia - one still pending, one is now on the sex offenders list
    kid brought a gun to school causing a mass evacuation and an armed police unit sorounding the school
    guy in year 13 was paralysed by another year 13 picking up a no cycling sign and smacking him over the head
    OH YEH, there was this time a girl was sucked into an evil diary which controlled her mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellejo.)
    Yeah but he was like mid 50s D:. So yes, I think it's safe to say that I'd find it extremely iffy even if he wasn't teaching, probably more so in fact. A 17 yr old I went to school with lives with and is engaged to her 37 yr old bf, I think that's bad enough.
    okay thats different lol i was expecting him to be like 26/29 lol

ReputationRep:
    -Year 10 prick, always annoying everyone, was told by the headmaster he would be punished for something he did. Chavvy boy responds by breaking his nose. Everyone in my year remembers the headmaster hurrying down the corridor, blood over his face. Chavvy boy did not return to school.

-D.T. teacher had somewhat of a breakdown after being locked in a cupboard by students. Shame, since he was quite a good guy.

-An affair or two between departments supposedly, a few later breakups leading to said teachers separating to different schools.

-Math teacher not to be disobeyed sent out 20 of 30 students in a class one day. Not a word of chat would be tolerated in her class. The same fate awaited those who dared to underline titles in colours other than red.

-According to what our science teacher said, in the past a girl accidentally splashed a citrus fluid in her eye which also had drops of something else in it. She was taken to hospital after her eye turned bloodshot and socket began to swell rapidly. Apparently the doctors applied local anaesthetic, manipulated her eye out of its socket and washed it in a yellow cleaning solution. After recovery, the girl had to wait for her mother who had promptly fainted after seeing a doctor pull out her daughter's eye. Needless to say we were careful with chemicals after that.

-After I had already left the school, students were apparently protesting a radical change in lesson timetables and breaktimes. I don't remember much but remember agreeing that it wasn't fair on some students. Students protested by boldly forming groups to sit out lessons on the school field. They managed to gather an impressive number - 40 or so for at least a day. Not to be outdone, previously-clocked-by-chavvy-boy headmaster responded boldly by suspending ALL the protesting students for 2 weeks. This was a critical exam revision period. Parents and some teachers helped tighten a few of his loose screws by convincing him to take back most of his actions and cancel the suspensions - as far as I remember.

Oh, and my headteacher wasn't all that bad, just to add.

ReputationRep:
    We once discovered our Maths teacher (bit of a creepy anyway) his adult dating site profile. Turned out he liked 'mutual masturbation in groups' and his endowment was 'short but thick'. Anyway, people went home, printed off hundreds of copies and stuck them everywhere, I don't think he came back.

ReputationRep:
    Kid that was expelled took a dump in the headteacher's office :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A girl started watching "one guy and one jar" in an IT GCSE lesson..teacher saw and hit the roof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisCantBeChanged)
    What was the most scandalous thing that has happened in your school? A RS teacher in my school told my mates RS class that a few years ago a girl was pregnant and she had a miscarriage in the toilet. Two girls came and told the teacher while pointing at a science poster with development of a foetus on it saying thats what in the toilet. The girl was in year 11 or 10 and i was in year 8 or 9 at the time so didnt hear about it untill now.
    Where to start...a female married art teacher kissed a girl she taught,
    a dinner lady was fired for pinning a girl up to a fence by her neck,
    a french teacher was fired for dragging a girl by her hair,
    about 4 teachers that I had went on leave for anxiety, one of them eventually got fired,
    another art teacher had to be disciplined for inappropriate conduct with girls,
    two senior staff were involved in an affair [they're now happily together though]
    a sixth former dated one of her teachers,
    and some racist mum came into the school and ripped the headscarf off a muslim teacher. If I think of any more i'll add them to another post lol :|

ReputationRep:
    Drug problems in my school in Saudi (you are really f***ed if you are caught with stuff there). 10 people expelled, many others suspended.

After I left my school in the US I found out that my ex's brother did it with some girl in the staff room at school. They told everyone and the teachers heard. The girl ended up admitting to it, both expelled.

My newest school... not so much. Guy in my Econ class got asked to leave/expelled cause of drugs. Oh and this:

6th year climbed that building and put a cone on top of it for muck up day. Cost the school 3000 pounds to get it down... Took the school a while to figure it out who did it but they knew there was only two people in that year capable of climbing up there.

ReputationRep:
    Either half of you are lying or this countries schools are disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    A guy in my year pooed on the floor in the toilets. A lovely sausage a foot to the side of the toilet.

The funniest part was seeing my biology teacher picking it up with a paper bag.

ReputationRep:
    Kid got pregnant in yr. 9 (It's south Wales-what d'you expect)
    The roof blew on to the head's car last year-funniest thing ever, 'cause it's a Merc and she's evil
    Name:  HeadsCar.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  72.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doofy)
    Not so much of a scandal..
    But my geography teacher was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.. and went out on a geography question.
    Are you from Lewis Girls? Cause that happened to one of the geography teachers here

ReputationRep:
    We employed a teacher who got caught ****ing another teacher at his old school. He was a nice guy though, my form tutor, a proper lad

ReputationRep:
    The music teacher had a relationship with a girl in year 10 and quite a few "friendships" with younger girls. The girl was asked to leave, he's still there

ReputationRep:
    Some Year 13 students pruchased some weed killer in their free period from the local garden center. Just before the summer holidays they drew a "shape" with the chemicals on the field, before the caretaker was about to lock-up.

We came back after the 6 week period to find a HUGE (*thinks of a way to put this without getting banned from the forums*) penis burn't into our school rugby pitch.

For a whole two terms it was clearly vissible, made us laugh whenever other schools would come to ours for matches or what-not.

ReputationRep:
    Tried to get the link to the news article up but it wouldn't let me. Head of Maths had sex with a year 10.

ReputationRep:
    my head teacher recently got found out to be a fraud, set up loads of charity days and then kept like 80% of the money or something. spent it on "business trips" and "rewards" for teachers. there's a daily mail article about it somewhere...

another guy got fired for having a girl sat on his lap and making inappropriate comments too apparently :lolwut: not so sure about the validity of that one.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.