Report 10 years ago
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...ocialexclusion
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*holds siti tight* you know where I am if you need anything hun :hugs:

Thanks Hannah for last night by the way. Sorry I didn't reply in the end - I was exhausted and my mind had gone blank.
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)

Thanks Hannah for last night by the way. Sorry I didn't reply in the end - I was exhausted and my mind had gone blank.
No worries :hugs:
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey everyone, a few of you text me last night and I feel awful for not being here to support you but I was out (again) and not really in the best states of mind.
Sorry for being crap
I am thinking of you all :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey Emily, don't be sorry, it's ok. :hugs: To be honest I just needed to tell someone and not necessarily get a reply so don't worry about not replying I hope you're ok? Here if you want to talk :hugs: xxxx
username130457
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
Hey everyone. I'm new here... been feeling a bit down most of the time.

How's everyone doing ^.^?
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ramadulla)
Hey everyone. I'm new here... been feeling a bit down most of the time.

How's everyone doing ^.^?
Welcome :hugs:

We're a nice bunch... no one bites
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone,

I am very tired and quite low today. I fell asleep this afternoon but I think I needed it.

How is everyone?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)

We're a nice bunch... no one bites
... hard .

username130457
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
I'm fine, thanks.

Yeah, i've been tired too. Stupid summer holiday -- I'm procrastinating from all my school assignments this summer. Just too much pressure to handle. Who else feels like this .
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
... hard .

... unless you want us to...

Okay, I'll stop, I think this leads down a dodgy path. :p:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Laus. You've done really well with the book list today.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
My msn is being weird and now no one can talk to me.... euch i better re-install it at some point.

Euch im exhausted.... sighs

sitara xx
Many hugs for you, siti :hugs:.

I wish I knew what to say to console you. I'm so glad you have David but I know no one can take away the pain you are feeling. No one knows how awful you feel inside but that does not mean that people cannot help you. We are all here for you if you need us. You will never forget Esther but the pain will fade if you give it time. Grief can take a long time and it's impossible to prepare yourself for it. You are doing really well; you may feel weak and emotionally drained but that doesn't mean you're not coping. Time heals all wounds. Just remind yourself that Esther isn't in any pain and that her body and soul is at peace. I got the sense from your eulogy that Esther is a religious person. Am I right? If she is then this is even more reassuring. Although I'm not sure that God exists, the fact that she is/was should be a great comfort for you and her friends and family. When you think about Esther, think of all the happy times and remind yourself that you made Esther happy and that she made your life happier, too. If angels exist, I'm sure Esther is one - looking down on you from above and wishing you a happy, content and fulfilled life. I know if I were in your position, I probably couldn't listen to anyone saying this sort of thing... I'm sorry if that's the case with you. I just want you to know that things will get better. Everyone in the depression society cares about immensely.

:hugs:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for Laus. You've done really well with the book list today.
Thanks honey. I must say, it has taken a lot out of me (it took quite a while to count up the votes!) but I am glad I did it. As I said yesterday, it is a good distraction. How are you, sweetheart?

I haven't read all of the posts. Did someone Becki knows die as well?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ramadulla)
I'm fine, thanks.

Yeah, i've been tired too. Stupid summer holiday -- I'm procrastinating from all my school assignments this summer. Just too much pressure to handle. Who else feels like this .
Hey :hugs:

What school assignments do you have? Are you taking your GCSEs or A Levels?

I know it's hard to work when you feel so drained and lethargic :console:. I felt like this last year although I wasn't suffering from depression, thank God (though symptoms did start to manifest in sixth form).

All you can do is take one step at a time: Set yourself realistic goals and treat yourself when each goal is complete. Make the tasks slightly easier than you would if you felt well or else you will not get anything done.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Thanks honey. I must say, it has taken a lot out of me (it took quite a while to count up the votes!) but I am glad I did it. As I said yesterday, it is a good distraction. How are you, sweetheart?

I haven't read all of the posts. Did someone Becki knows die as well?
Yeah, her best friend who had (I think) cystic fibrosis was in hospital and sadly passed away. :hugs: for Becki, if you're reading this.

I'm not good, but other people are more important right now.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Becki, what I have said to siti goes to you, too. I wish I could help you. There is too much loss in this world. You are in my thoughts :hugs:.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I'm not good, but other people are more important right now.
You are always important.

:hugs:.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
You are always important.

:hugs:.
Not true. But thank you.

Anyone heard from Dali recently? Is she doing okay?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I just checked your profile utp. You should come to York. We can hang out in the quiet place:

Sitara, if you come to visit me in York, we can go here .
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads